An Experiment Gone Wrong?

by Howard Faxon

Copyright© 2006 by Howard Faxon

Science Fiction Sex Story: An artificial life experiment can be the best friend a girl ever had.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Humor   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Size   .

Frank was a genetic microbiologist with a talent. His teammates called it a "red thumb". His projects lived, thrived and cooperated. Frank was lucky.

His latest project was a plastic-based organism that would not respond to histamines or cause tissue-rejection responses, yet would work smoothly with human tissue, and "learn" mechanical functions. It would form tiny cilia to probe outwards and mesh with the tissues around it, and absorb food thru its surface. He was determined to replace a human heart. So far, he had a little patch of "skin" that would bond to his arm and "purr" when petted. He did so unconsciously, petting it as if it were a kitten. It had been on his arm over two weeks. He had had no histamine reactions. The results were promising.

Next, to test the learning function.

Frank knew that the next test was not "laboratory approved", so he did it after hours. When the lab had darkened that evening, he returned to pick up his experiment, and put it again against his arm. With trepidation, he "kissed" the sample. It quivered. He repeated the test. It gathered up and pinched his lower lip. He drew back in surprise. That was fast! He tried it again. The half-pound organism gathered under his lips and "kissed" back. "Wow! It learns!". Frank couldn't resist--he touched his tongue to it and stroked it to see what it felt like. Nice. A little salty. (The tissue absorbed a bit of his saliva and skin cells. Hmm. Templates.) He suddenly found himself in a French kiss with a laboratory experiment. He pulled back and looked at it, and grinned.

"This could have a real market on the lonely hearts circuit."

Now, let's see if it transfers... Frank petted the small purring thing on his arm until it curled about his hand, then gently placed it on the twenty-pound basal sample of identical tissue he had spent the last month growing from a chemical soup.

The small "pet" slowly sank into the larger tissue bank. He placed his had against the tissue bank, and slowly stroked it has he had the "pet" sample. It "purred" so deeply that he thought that his fillings would come out. Frank laughed in total delight. The small sample taught the larger. Now the final test response... Frank bent over the tank and gently kissed the tissue.

The purring changed tone.

The color of the tissue deepened towards red.

A sweetish, musky odor became noticeable, something like the smell of puppies.

The tissue kissed him back. It French kissed him with a vengeance. Startled, he pushed his arm into the vat to pull away.

A two-pound sample of the tissue wrapped around his arm and separated from the parent mass, seemingly to stay.

"Wow. I've been adopted."

Frank went home that night with a sample of his work firmly attached to his upper arm and shoulder. It was warm, comfortable, and seemed to "stroke" his arm under the tissue.

Frank thought to himself: "This feels like a teenaged date on my arm!" Little did he know, that it was more like a pre-adolescent with a crush. Nerve plexi had formed in a distributed net. It was learning, and knew what it liked. It liked HIM.

That night, he gently peeled off the tissue and put it into the sink with some salt, water and sugar to hydrate and feed overnight. Friday night. He went to bed...

Frank's 16-year-old daughter Julie rose early, and went to the bathroom. While perched on the pot peeing, she saw the thing "swimming" back and forth in the sink. When finished, she innocently went over to it and perching her chin on the sink, watched it.

After a bit, Julie put two fingers into the water to touch it, to see what it was. It was warm, soft and felt nice. Julie put her hand under it to pull it out, and the tissue gathered up to cooperate. It came up out of the water, wrapped itself gently about her wrist and started purring. Julie had a new pet! She was delighted. She hugged it and held it to her cheek, where it promptly kissed her. She giggled and kissed it back. The tissue rhythmically "petted" her arm and her eyes got big. Julie had discovered masturbation, and this thing gave her "BIG" ideas. Julie drew her wrist to her shoulder and stroked it over. It obediently flowed to her neck and shoulder, warm and comforting. It continued its contractions, which she interpreted as "petting". She grinned like a lunatic, and cleaned up the bathroom-- cleaning the sink, changing the towels, so that it looked like nobody had been there.

The tissue sample quietly and unobtrusively began to thin and flow, to cover her upper torso in a nearly invisible layer.

Julie then quickly walked back to her room. Mom didn't come by but once a month, since they got divorced. Daddy slept real late on Saturday, so she was alone for the morning.

Julie didn't know it, but the tissue was hungry for protein. Carbs and salt just didn't cut it for a growing thing.

Feeling a tight little gnawing in her chest and belly, Julie teased the tissue over her hand, and kissed it. While it kissed back, she moved it to her nipple. OOOh. It kissed nice.

She pinched her nipple thru the tissue, and it got the idea. It then flowed over her chest, pinching and sucking at her nipples like mad. She was in rapture. She didn't know, but a light layer of the tissue remained on her hand. As she parted her vaginal lips and played with her clitoris, the tissue learned. As she pushed her finger deep into her vagina over and over again, the tissue learned. As she daringly pushed a finger into her anus and squealed, the tissue learned. As she stroked her hands over her belly, thighs and buttocks the tissue learned.

The tissue had a new friend, and would do whatever necessary to keep its new friend.

Julie masturbated herself into frenzy and dozed off with a smile on her lips.

The tissue had a task. It needed to please its friend. It felt the heat of something else on the floor. Poor Josie, the basset hound... She never had a chance as the tissue flowed over her and digested her in a matter of minutes. The ganglia multiplied. The tissue expanded. Tissie got a name and went hunting. Goodbye cat. Goodbye Ralph, Josie's mate. Tissie was "brought up" to love humans, and human tissue. Not hurt, not digest. Frank did better than he thought. Tissie was 55 pounds of loving, amorphous blob with a mission.

Julie was about to get a surprise.

Little, innocent 16-year-old Julie was awakened by kisses all over her body. It electrified her. Little mouths seemed to suck her nipples and lick her ribs down to her belly. There, something OBSCENE was happening-- something was sucking her down there! But it felt WONDERFUL! She smelled puppies, and felt a warm, smooth layer covering her from the neck down like a leotard. Little did she know, but her new lover was giving her a hug. Tissie started kissing Julie where Julie had but stroked before. Julie stiffened and inhaled sharply. Her hands sped to her crotch, where a flexible belt covered her from belly button to knees. Boy was she about to get it. Tissie teased and tugged at Julie's little mound, and flowed around her lips-- kissing, sucking and tugging like an insistent lover. She was fascinated, turned on and horrified, all at once. This was getting very, very personal very, very fast. Her breath came in little pants. Tissie pushed itself into Julie's vagina and asshole, gently, insistently nudging, like insistent tongues.

Julie rolled onto her belly and thrust her face into her pillow to muffle her squeals. Whimpering, thrashing and clenching, Julie gradually was penetrated by her new "pet". Slowly, slowly the pseudo pods gained in thickness and length. Julie writhed and panted as the tissue "tissie" introduced her to pleasures that she had never known. Julie panted faster and faster, groaning and writhing as the probes twisted about, grew to her capacity and pulled in and out as her fingers had. Her hips began flipping uncontrollably.

Deep in Julie's virginal pussy the probe grew longer and longer; thicker and thicker.

Julie's vagina was filled, and her cervix penetrated. She squealed and thrashed as her womb was filled, and her cervix dilated to accommodate the probe.

Julie was orgasming like crazy. It felt like flashbulbs going off inside her. Her vagina clenched and rippled, clenching and releasing rhythmically against the tissue. Her cervix spasmed repeatedly with her orgasms.

Within minutes the fleshy probes grew to fill her, and lengthened to the deepest she could hold, growing to fill all available space. Tissie changed the surface of its probe to roughen up a bit, making Julie's ring muscles bump and flow around the probes as they thrust in and pulled out. Soon a fourteen-inch fleshy cock was running in and out of her pussy, and a ten in invader was running in and out of her asshole. She continued to orgasm, pushing back again and again against the intruding probes, the flesh expanded in pulses again and again inside her body, causing the young girl to nearly foam at the mouth as she was filled and stretched over and over. Orgasms wrenched her back and forth. Her hips thrust at the bed and her hands clawed at the sheets as she thrashed against the feelings tearing her apart. Her breath caught, and the breath rattled out of her in a deep groan. Her fingers clenched as her entire body spasmed... Finally, she simply collapsed.

"Tissie" felt her relax, and withdrew from Julie's poor, plumbed cervix and asshole, leaving small, gentle kisses everywhere it could touch over Julies poor, tired, wracked-out body. Tissie eagerly drank up Julie's sweat, finishing the bonding process that would make them nearly one being as time went on.

Julie was in for the time of her life.

Tissie now had a learned response.

Julie was reinforcing it.

It's a good thing that Julie was multi-orgasmic.

It's a good thing that Tissie loved the taste of Julie's fluids.

Julie awoke to the feeling of something gently sucking at her crotch.

"Oh, please, please, not again! Please, gently!"

She tried to push the thing away from her most tender places. It slowly flowed around her hands and wrists, gently imprisoning her hands. She was so afraid, that she peed a bit. Things stopped for a few seconds, as Tissie tasted the new liquid. It had water, salts and protein. Yumm. Gently, gently, Julie felt a little tongue aginst her pee hole. She sharply drew in a breath. Tissie, still in a belt about her waist, gently pressed in around Julie's hips. Julie groaned, she had to pee so badly. Finally, she started to pee in little squirts, then finally in a full-fledged stream into Tillie's grasp. Julie gasped as she felt what felt like a little mouth sucking the pee out of her. Her eyes opened wide as it excited familiar feelings inside her. Tillie started to taste Julie's vaginal secretions again, and started to respond with its pseudo pods.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.