Ada's Cuckold

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It was all about the money - until it wasn't!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Slow   .

"Jerry?"

"Yes dear?" "Would you come in here please?"

"Yes dear, right away."

I hit the stop button on the remote to stop the movie I was watching and then went upstairs to the bedroom. My wife Ada was lying on her side fondling the cock of the black man lying next to her.

"Roy has just finished some very energetic fucking and he is thirsty. Would you please get him something to drink?"

"Yes dear. What would you like Ray?"

"Just water would be fine."

"With ice?"

"No, that won't be necessary."

"Okay, one glass of water coming up" and I headed for the bathroom.

As I headed for the bathroom I pondered, and not for the first time, what it was that causes human beings to do the things they do. What was it that caused people to do things so far out of line with their character? Here I was, a man who considered himself a 'manly man' and I was running around saying "Yes dear" to my wife and waiting hand and foot on the smirking black asshole who was fucking her. Is this where I expected to be when Ada and I married? Hell no! So why was I smiling and doing things that went so far against my basic nature? What was the thing that caused me to be everything that I didn't want to be? Well, in my case it was greed. Pure unadulterated greed.

I had married Ada for her money. Ada had married extremely well when she had finished college and ten years later when her husband was killed in an auto accident Ada found herself very, very wealthy. She was a great looking lady and very sexy, but make no mistake - I'd have gone after her if she was as homely as hell and as fat as a pig. She had money and I had been dirt poor all my life and I would not have let a little thing like looks get in the way.


I had graduated from college with a degree in Business Management and had gone to work, but I wasn't making the kind of money I wanted fast enough. I'd made it to college on scholarships, but it had still taken student loans to help get me through and what with living expenses and paying back those loans I never seemed to have much left. I was out looking for ways to augment my income and a friend suggested that I might be able to make a few bucks as a club fighter. I had done pretty well for myself in Golden Gloves competition and I found that I could get two, maybe three fights a week. I knew that I wasn't good enough to ever make it to the main event, but I could do all right in the three, five and seven round pre-lims. It was at one of those pre-lims that I met Ada. She was in the front row with several of her girlfriends the night I fought Ripper Washington. I found out later that she was there on a dare. Anyway, I happened to look down at her and saw her looking up at me, I winked and gave her a thumbs up and she laughed, waved and gave me a big smile.

Ripper was a big black dude, built like a tank, and the book on him was that he was a plodder. No fancy footwork, just walk into you and wear you down until you were too tired and then he'd nail you. The bell rang for the first round and I danced out and met Ripper in the middle of the ring and my first punch was a left jab that skipped past his guard and hit him dead on the chin. It was a lucky punch and I knew it, but it was a lucky punch that dazed him enough to cause him to drop his guard and a right cross put him down for the count (I met him six months later in a five round pre-lim and he damn near killed me). I danced around the ring with my hands in the air and I saw Ada jumping up and down cheering. An hour later when I came out of the dressing rooms I found her waiting for me (again, on a dare) and I asked her to join me for a cup of coffee. She accepted and soon we were dating and we seemed to get along good together. Then I found out she was rich and I put on a full court press. Nine months later we were married and settled down to live happily ever after.

Happily ever after turned out to be two years, four months and eighteen days. I came home one night to find Ada dressing to go out.

"We going somewhere?"

"Not we, just me" she said as she rolled on her nylons and clipped them to her garter belt.

"What's the occasion?"

"I need a change," she said as she slipped on a pair of black CFMs.

"A change from what?"

As she slid into a little black cocktail dress she said, "We've been married for what, almost two and a half years now?"

"Yeah, about that."

"Well I think it is time for me to sample another cock."

"You what?"

"I'm going out looking for some strange tonight. If I find something I like I'll probably bring him home with me so you will have to sleep in one of the spare bedrooms tonight." She looked over at me and said, "Close your mouth dear, before you catch flies. Don't worry dear, I'm not leaving you. I'm happy with our marriage and I'm happy with you, but I want to fuck another man tonight. Don't wait up and don't forget to sleep in one of the spare bedrooms."

She turned and walked out of the room, down the stairs and out into the attached garage and minutes later her BMW went down the drive while I stood stunned in the bedroom.

Even though she had told me to not wait up I was up when she came home. How the hell did she expect me to be able to sleep after the bomb she laid on me? I heard the garage door opener start to run and I looked out the window to see her BMW coming up the drive followed by another car. I was standing in the kitchen when Ada came through the connecting door from the garage. She saw me standing there and shrugged her shoulders, "It would have been better for you, ego wise, had you been in the spare bedroom just now, but if you want it this way so be it." She started for the front door and then she stopped and turned to me.

"Your position in this house and in this marriage is safe as long as you don't do anything stupid. When I let Dave in I will introduce you and you will smile and shake his hand and then you can come up and watch for all I care. If you can't handle this, or if you make a scene, you can pack your bags and get out and my lawyers will be in touch, understand?"

I just stood there, not understanding what was happening and she said with a touch of steel in her voice, "I said do you understand?"

I numbly shook my head yes.

"Good. Now either get ready to meet Dave or run along up to a spare bedroom."

I don't know why I tagged along behind her; I suppose it was because I didn't really believe it was happening, maybe it was some sort of joke or some kind of test or something. I was standing three feet from Ada when she opened the door and let the man in. I was surprised to see that he was black.

"Dave, this is my husband Jerry. Jerry, this is Dave and he will be taking your place in our bed tonight."

Dave gave me a goofy grin and stuck out his hand and I numbly took it and shook it.

"As long as you are up dear would you make us a couple of drinks and bring them up to the bedroom please? I'll have my usual and Dave drinks scotch on the rocks, Dewars if we have it. Come along Dave and I'll show you the playroom" and the two of them walked away and left me standing there.

I was seething. I wanted to break something. I wanted to smash Dave in the mouth. I wanted to take a belt and beat Ada's ass bloody. Those are the things I wanted to do, but what I did was make the drinks, put them on a try and carry them upstairs. Dave was sitting on the edge of the bed with his trousers down around his ankles and Ada was kneeling in front of him sucking his worthless black cock. When I walked into the room Ada took her mouth off of him long enough to say, "Set the drinks on the bedside stand and then run along dear. I'll see you in the morning."

I'd been dismissed and had been told to get out.


I had a lot on my mind as I walked away from what was supposed to be my bedroom to one of the spare bedrooms. Chief among my thoughts was what was I going to do about my new situation. I knew the answer to that before the question was fully formed. Nothing. I would do nothing. I would do absolutely nothing except smile and bear it. Ada controlled the purse strings and she kept a very tight grip on them. I couldn't complain because Ada denied me nothing. If I wanted it, I got it. I wanted a house with grounds, a swimming pool and a tennis court so Ada went out, found it and bought it. I wanted a Corvette so Ada went out and bought me one. Country club membership? No problem. A week in Aspen? Mention it and the tickets would be on the desk in my den when I got home from work and the reservations at the lodge would be already made. I lacked for nothing. Ada showered me with jewelry, clothes, sports gear and she even saw to it that the balance in my checking account never fell below five grand. And that didn't even count my own paycheck. I actually tried to give it Ada to add to the 'household account' but she wouldn't take it.

"Put it in savings Jerry, or invest it. You made it, you keep it."

She spoiled me rotten, but she wasn't stupid. I had to sign a prenuptial agreement before we got married. If I divorced her I got nothing. If she divorced me before the marriage was ten years in existence I got a lump sum settlement of one hundred grand. After ten years I got an additional twenty grand for each year exceeding ten. No, Ada could rub my face in an awful lot and I'd still smile and take it. I didn't understand it, but I would take it.

The reason I didn't understand it was because Ada and I had what I considered to be a pretty damned good sex life. Every night of the week was not uncommon although the actual average was probably only five nights a week and we did it all. She liked to be eaten and I liked eating her. She gave fantastic head and loved anal sex. In addition I really did love Ada. I know that it was her money that caused me to go after her, but I was very fond of her by our wedding and it grew into love. What had gone wrong? I probably should have picked a room father away from what used to be my bedroom because all I heard for the next several hours were the yells, moans and cries that Ada used to make with me. I finally fell asleep, but it was a very fitful sleep. I woke up when I heard a car door slam and I got up and looked out the window and saw Dave's car backing out of the drive. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was four in the morning. I debated going back to my bedroom to try and talk to Ada, but then I said, "Fuck it!" and went back to bed.


The morning brought another surprise. I don't know what I expected when I woke up, but it certainly wasn't Ada climbing into bed with me and going down on me as though the previous night hadn't happened. When she got me hard she climbed on top and slid down my pole and I felt Dave. She hadn't cleaned herself before coming to me and I wondered if it was another way of rubbing my nose in her infidelity. As if reading my mind she said, "Can you feel him Jerry? Can you feel what Dave left in me? Do you like the feeling of soaking your cock in a black man's juices? He fucked me five times Jerry, five marvelous times. But you know what Jerry? As good as he was you are still my man. You are going to be sharing me a lot from now on, but you are still my man." She rolled off me and pulled at me, "Come on Jerry, climb in the saddle and fuck me. Do me hard baby, do me hard."

I didn't say a word to Ada. I fucked her, finished, got out of bed and took a shower to wash the cum and sweat off me and then I did my daily twenty-five laps in the pool. That done I went into the house and put on the coffee pot and I was sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the morning paper when Ada came into the kitchen. I ignored her and after several minutes of silence she said, "You are a grown man Jerry. It doesn't suit you to act like an upset little kid."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.