The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Where were you?" Tami asked as she came up behind me at my locker.

I put my old math book in my locker, closed it, and turned. "Depends on when you mean. At six this morning, I was asleep in my bed. About eight, I was on the bus with you. And by nine, I was sitting next to the sexiest reporter in the Western United States in journalism class."

Why is it that the girls I love frequently look like they want to grab me by the throat and squeeze and squeeze?

"You know what I mean. Where were you last period?"

"Did Mr. Calloway ask?"

"He didn't even call your name in the roll."

"Hmm." I hadn't planned to keep my tutoring sessions secret, but I was having too much fun torturing my beloved.

"I know a secret too."

"Do you?"

"Unh huh," Tami said with a grin. "Tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine."

"There's one problem with your plan," I said as I slipped my arm around her, my hand sliding into her back pocket.

"What? You don't know my secret. I know you don't."

"Probably not," I agreed. "That's not your problem." We walked down the hall toward the cafeteria. I kept quiet.

"What is?" Tami asked as we got into the line by the door.

I grinned. "If I tell you, you'll get mad."

"No, I won't. What's my problem."

I looked around. No teachers or vice-principals in the immediate vicinity. I pulled Tami around in front of me, my hand still in her back pocket, and kissed her. "The problem is, you want to tell your secret. I don't."

Tami kissed me. "Damn you."

I kissed her again. "Life's a bitch, ain't it."

"Damn you," Tami repeated and kissed me again.

"If you two aren't going to eat, could you get out of the doorway?"

I glanced back at the guy behind us. "You're a freshman, aren't you?"

He nodded, warily.

"Don't you know that freshman are supposed to be seen and not heard?"

"Mikee is a freshman," Tami pointed out.

"Your point?"

"Tony!" Tami said, punching me in the shoulder. "Be nice."

I grinned at the freshman. "Sorry, guy. Just kidding. I'm Tony Sims."

"I know," he said. I wasn't surprised. Between football, baseball, and my clashes with Mr. Parker, I was fairly well known. "My brother's on the football team with you."

"Do you know Mikee?"

"I know who she is."

"Tony!" Tami said warningly.

I moved Tami and me just inside the doorway. "Why don't you go on ahead," I told the freshman. "Take your friends with you."

I pressed my lips against Tami's, and my tongue wormed it's way into her moist warm mouth as lunch-goers moved past us. My hand moved out of her pocket and started rubbing along the crack of her ass. My other hand cupped her breast and massaged her hard nipple through her shirt and bra.

"I believe there's something about this in the rules," a deep voice said behind me. I pulled my mouth away from Tami's, and looked over my shoulder. Mr. Calloway was blocking the doorway.

"Tami thought her tonsils might be inflamed. I was just checking," I said with a grin.

Mr. Calloway shook his head and pointed toward the serving line. I let go of Tami, and we got trays and silverware.

"So you ready to tell me your secret?" I asked as we held out our trays for servings of lasagna.

"I shouldn't."

"But you want to."

Tami turned and glared at me before adding a carton of milk to her tray.

"You know you want to."

Tami sighed. "There's going an assembly this afternoon. Mr. Mulino is going to talk about the plays."

"Cool. How'd you find out?"

Tami smiled enigmatically as I paid for our lunches. I figured one of the office aides had passed on the tidbit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.