Compulsion Island - Cover

Compulsion Island

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tropical island turns out to be not just a refuge, but a creator of a sexual paradise for a mother and her children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Orgy   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

Queenie had been the leader, to the very small degree that a leader was necessary, primarily because of her age and her seniority on the island. But people very quickly realized Mom and I were a good deal brighter than anyone else, with the possible exception of Art, who was a former green beret, and had terrific practical experience. But few decisions were necessary, since life moved with intense regularity, and somehow jealousy's and rivalry's never occurred. But meeting new arrivals was an important task. There was a legend about someone who stumbled upon a resident the same day he landed, and was so put off he tried to sail a raft away. His body washed ashore later, so the group carefully planned the process of introducing themselves to new people.

Groups were simplest, and the number of families who arrived together was said to be surprising. The hardest to handle were individuals, since as the island's changes hit them, they had no outlet. But moving too soon was thought to be risky. About four years after we arrived, a young woman arrived five miles down the coast from our now four room house. Most of the island gathered at Queenie's house to discuss her. Queenie wanted to use a group approach, but Art was skeptical. He thought a single person would be best. "I think Ham would be perfect. She's still wearing clothes, right? He looks great in his shorts, but not threatening. We have to move pretty fast, don't want her to get frustrated."

Queenie argued for a few minutes, but finally Mom said "Oh Queenie, you do those meetings with strangers so well, but one person is such a different case. Ham was quite the ladies man even before we got here. Now lets just agree, and that's enough talk. Come on Howie, I need one of your patented ass fucks."

So the next day, I waited until mid morning, and walked slowly down the beach toward the small tent the new woman had made out of scraps from a suitcase. I went slowly, trying to be as non threatening as I could. We didn't even know her name, since she had no one to talk to.

I stopped twenty feet away from where she stood, in a rather loose bikini, but with a body that looked like a body builder's, taut muscles and and a firm, washboard set of abs. I could already see the island filling out her hips, and giving her full, very firm tits. She was very tense, and stood with almost a boxer's stance. She had auburn hair, almost red, and a pretty face that the island was already rounding and sensualizing. "Hi", I said, "my name's Ham. I came hoping to be able to help. Have you been able to find any food?"

She stared at me for a moment, then said "My name's Michelle, but call me Mickey. Just some fruit. Do you have any meat?" I felt her eyes jump down to my crotch, then back. She seemed flushed.

"I have some to spare back at my house. I could bring some back this afternoon. I'm trying hard not to scare you. How'd you get here?"

It turned out she had been on a small private plane with several other body builders headed for a contest in Aruba. "I'm just starting out, so I was just along to fill out the field. My legs still need a lot of work. Where are we?"

I told her we were on an island well east and south of her destination, but that I thought we were probably in the area often called the Bermuda Triangle. She asked if there were other people, and I told her there were, but that life here required some adjustments, and that I had been sent to try to help her. She stared for a moment, then asked "Is there something in the water? I mean, considering I haven't eaten much, I feel really good, and I'm filling out." She blushed when she said that.

"It's what the island does to us all, Mickey. It's a lot less inhibited than you're used to. Look, I have to get going. I'll come back in an hour or two, bring a nice pheasant, and we'll cook it. Don't worry too much about your tent, I have a house a couple of miles down the beach, and you can move there as soon as you're comfortable. My Mom and sister live with me. This is a beautiful life, once you get used to it. See you in a while."

I was getting horny, and almost ran back to the house, where I found Opie down in the surf sixty nining with a woman named Myrna, and Mom stirring a stew, rubbing her pussy absently. I pulled her down to a sleeping mat, and mounted her roughly. Being rough was a style she occasionally liked, and she grinned up at me as her legs wrapped around me, and our bodies began to undulate. "Is she pretty yet, dear? You must be wild, its been almost three hours, your cock seems bigger than usual, oh Ham, Ham, yes, yes, I'm coming already baby, can you keep going, last a little longer, you always can, my darling lover, ahhhhhhh..."

Once I blew a rather high pressure load deep inside her, we settled down to gentler, easier motion, her talented pussy working me as she drove herself again and again into lingering, spasmodic cums. I finally exploded into her again, as our mouths sucked at each other, and that sense of triumph as our bodies slowly relaxed overtook me. "She's going to be an interesting woman, Mom. She was a body builder, and the island's leaving that, but giving her big tits and full hips. I think she'll adjust fast"

An hour later I got back to Mickey's little camp, and she had a fire going. She had changed into a very small bikini, which barely covered a set of large but very firm tits, and a pussy that had the shadowy outline of a triangle, while the cloth barely covered her labia. I could see it was a body builder's kind of outfit, though the bra was obviously meant for a smaller chest. She had darkened her eyes with mascara, and had lipstick on. When combined with the start of a nice tan, she was bewitching. "You look gorgeous Mickey. You're not making this easy for me."

She blushed, but was smiling. "What do you mean, Ham? I just wanted to look nice, How did you catch that bird?"

I rigged a spit over her fire, and we sat together sipping the fresh water she had carried from the same stream that we used as the small bird cooked. When I finally carved it, and she ate voraciously, I was starting to feel the strain of desire. I could hardly keep my eyes off her tits, which were amazingly firm for their size. After we had talked vaguely about the kind of food we had, and I had told her something of the social order, leaving out the more salacious details, she was full, and smiling happily. "God that tasted good, Ham. Everything seems to taste good." then she looked down, and whispered, "Ham, I noticed you staring at my breasts. They've gotten a lot bigger in just a couple of days. Is that the kind of thing I have to adjust to? I'm a virgin, Ham. That may seems strange to you, but I've never even had an orgasm, until I came here, and last night and this morning, I've been masturbating. Is that the island? I've been religious all my life, but I'm sitting here desiring you, and that big cock you hardly bother to hide. Is that the island too?"

I took a deep breath, and edged near her, whispering breathily in her ear, "Yes, that's what happens, Mickey. We can't resist. I get off ten, sometimes fifteen times a day. Right now I want you so bad I could just scream. But I don't want to put you off. You should really enjoy your first few days, while its all fresh and new." Then, holding her eyes, I leaned in to kiss her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.