Compulsion Island - Cover

Compulsion Island

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tropical island turns out to be not just a refuge, but a creator of a sexual paradise for a mother and her children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Orgy   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

The others showed up one day around noon, after we had been on the island about a month. Oueenie, her two brothers, and a black stud named Art. They came marching down the beach, carrying a white flag, wearing very brief bathing suits. We scrambled into our clothes, which we hadn't had on for the whole month, then met them at the surf line.

They were all gorgeous, with the same sensuality we had acquired. They seemed a little nervous, and Mom said "Hi. I'm, um, Madge, and these are my children, Ham and Ophelia."

Queenie answered, "Oh we know, dear, we've been watching on and off since you got here. We try to be careful not to shock new islanders, because of all the changes, the desire, you know? So we let them alone, longer for a family like you, since its such fun, those first few weeks. I mean, you know, discovering our sexuality and all. We were a little nervous about Ham there for a while, but its all come out well. I love that thing you all do when both you girls are on top of him. Look we don't like wearing clothes either. Shall we all get comfortable?"

With that she stripped off her suit, revealing a glorious body, tits almost as big as Mom's, but the surprise was she had no pubic hair. She stood with one leg turned in, a model's pose, but I must have stared at her pussy. "Like that, Ham? One of the islanders had a box of disposable razors, so some of us like to shave. Both my brothers do, see?" Both the men had nothing but little tufts above their large cocks. Art, though, was still hairy.

Opie was staring openly at Art. His cock was about the same size as mine, but seemed a little thicker. She was the experimenter, so I guess it intrigued her.

Queenie said "Look, Madge, what we like to do is swap around a lot. You know, variety. You don't have to now, but there's lots of different people here. And you're new, fresh, very desirable. There's an easy trail through the jungle that leads to a clearing where I live, and a husband and wife. Most of us live away from the compound, the way you do, so you have complete freedom to fuck whoever and whenever you want. We do find family units usually stay together."

Then she sighed, stepped to the nearest brother, and said "Its been two hours since I got laid, dear. So excuse me while my brothers do me, maybe you can talk about how you want to fit in with us, but I'm too horny to make sense right now." With that, one of her brothers stretched out on the beach, Queenie lowered her asshole onto his stiff cock, and the other brother knelt between her legs and stroked into her cunt. I heard her sigh, and then they all began writhing in erotic pleasure. Queenie was grunting rhythmically, but I felt her staring at me, with a small smile of invitation.

Art was eying Opie, who was staring at his cock. It was stiffening from a semi erect status to full staff, and he was smiling at her. "It feels good inside you, little miss. Come try it."

Opie kept staring but whispered "Gee, I'm only fifteen, sir."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.