A Job In London - Cover

A Job In London

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Get a taxi its safer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Row 22 seat A, lord how I wish I had never seen those numbers, I've been in so much pain and I don't know when it will end. I can only hope, no pray someone will find out what has happened to me, may-be you can help me? Why don't I tell you how it happened, this is only if you have the time to listen to how stupid I was.

Row 22 seat A. The raw sound of the Glaswegian voice had just announced the immanent departure of flight LG 284 for London Gatwick. It was still ringing in my ears as I found my seat, it was a window seat and I giggled as I looked over the rain soaked Glasgow airport thinking of my first trip to London.

I suddenly felt some-one sit down beside me, I looked and smiled at the woman, I'd say she looked around 38, strong looking in her tweed jacket and corded trousers, she smiled at me, "Hello," I nodded and said "Hello," back, turned and looked back out at the rain.

"Fancy a snifter?" I turned back to see her offering a large hip flask towards me, "Go on, helps to calm the tum before a take off."

I shook my head, "No thanks," but she was insistent.

"Go on, no ones looking." I didn't want to make a scene so I took it and had a mouthful.

"Ohh that's strong," she held it to my lips, "Go on take some more, it's real warming," I couldn't do much else and took another swallow, thank goodness the seat belt sign came on and the stewardess came around to check, just before we were ready for take off.

Soon we were high over Scotland and on my way to London, the stewardess came round for drinks and I said no but to my surprise the woman next to me ordered two double scotches and handed me one, "I know it only a 2 hour flight but we may as well get acquainted," she lifted her glass, "Cheers I'm Fay."

I took the drink, "Hello again I'm Liz and thank you for the drink."

That last drink out of the flask had made me a little giggly, she could see I was a little flushed she said, "So what's in it for you in the big city?" I took another mouth full of drink and showed her the piece of paper I had been holding, she read "Models wanted, 18 to 24 must be over 5' 10' for new agents, auditioning Tuesday 21st at Globe House, The Shambles, Queer St SW 1, no need to ring just turn up. Mmm I thought you were a model with those long legs."

I smiled, "Well I'm not really this is my first try, I haven't told anybody about it, in case I fail."

She lifted the glass and said, "Well hears to success cheers again," I took another swig and laughed but she looked straight at me, "So were does your husband think you are?"

I laughed again, I didn't know whether it was nerves or the drink, "I'm not married and sort of between partners, my folks think I'm shopping in Glasgow, won't they be surprised?"

She smiled back, "Have you ordered a taxi, London's a big place?"

I carried on drinking," Eeerrrr no, it says pick up a Taxi from zone D terminal C," she never took her eyes off me, it made me a bit nervous so I finished the drink, but she asked more questions.

"So you want to be a model, get away from Scotland, well you are very pretty and that's a lovely suit you have on and the blouse goes really well with the skirt, is that tights, hold-ups or stocking? Lovely colour."

I blushed and went even redder, "Eeerrrr, stockings."

She smiled, "And are you wearing sexy suspenders, I love wearing stockings and suspenders, drives them wild and I love the feel of their hands on the naked skin just above the stocking tops as they make their way up to get in the panties, don't you?"

I was shocked, because when she said that she put her hand on my knee, I had to get away so I got up and made the excuse that I had to go the toilet, it wasn't until I stood that I realized how much the drink was affecting me, I almost staggered out of my seat and I felt her put her hand on my bottom as I pushed past.

I must have been in the toilet for ages as I was aware of somebody trying the door and then the stewardess asking if I was all right I wasn't, that drink was very strong and I was frightened of that woman but I had to go back, there was no choice, "Yes I'm all right," and I unlocked the door and returned to my seat.

"You all right pet? You have been gone a long time," I smiled at her and made another excuse of being a little air-sick, she said, " Don't worry pet, here, I've got us another drink," another large scotch was put on my table.

I thanked her a sipped it, it tasted a bit off but I put that down to me and thought that I wouldn't offend her so I just sipped it, she never spoke until I'd emptied the glass. "There now I bet you feel better now?"

I looked at her through fuzzy eyes, "Yes thank you I'd do," then I hic-cupped, she patted the inside of my knee.

"There, there, soon be in the big city, tasting its delights," then she said quietly "Well one of us will." My head rolled to one side and I could see her looking smiling at me, her hand was still on my knee, "You are a very pretty girl, I should imagine your a natural blond, can't see any re-growth, you well certainly make a fine model."

She rubbed her hand up and down my knee letting it slip under my skirt, I went to speak but the words didn't come out quite right, I didn't think I was that drunk, I didn't think for too long as the seat belt sign came on and we were descending into the cloud of Gatwick.

We rolled to a stand still and we all started to move, I felt very wobbly but she was there to help me, she guided me out of the plane making some comment to the stewardess about me not being able to take a drink and bundled me to the check in, I showed my cards and soon she was heading me out, I said, "Thank you, can you show me were the taxis are?"

She said "Over at zone C terminal D;" I thought that sounded right and followed. As we went out a tall man meet us, I know he was tall because I was wearing high heels and as I'm 5"11' I don't get many men in eye line.

She was short about 5"5' she quickly spoke to him, "Tony this young ladies got to get to the Shambles can you take her she's had a few to many."

He took my other arm and soon I was in the back of a very smart car, they never spoke which I found very odd as the journey took half an hour. We pulled up outside a very imposing building I went to get out, "Look Liz I think you could do with a couple of cups of coffee before you go to meet your fame and fortune, I live close by, don't worry I'll get you sober."

Before I could speak the car sped off and with-in 10 minutes we were outside a very smart Victorian building, Tony helped me out and both of them lead me to the lift and up we went. I saw no-one as they pushed me quickly into the apartment, it was very nice and I collapsed on to a large sofa, they both disappeared into the kitchen and she was soon back with a pot of coffee, "Here have it black, it's a bit bitter but it's good."

I took a sip, funny it tasted like the scotch we had on the plane, she gave me more, I heard Tony say, "Steady on, don't give her all of it, it's a bit strong."

She turned on him, "Fuck off, I want her out of it for a while, I gave her two on the plane so a third should do the trick, for fuck sake think about it, I told you in the kitchen no-one knows where she is and when was the last time we had a looker like this to play with," she undid my jacket and blouse, roughly pulled the sleeves down my arms then flicked my bra straps down.

She pulled hard on my bra until my nipple's showed," With these looks she can do a bit on the market, you know how much some people will pay to play with her and use her as a sex toy for a night or two, you won't moan when you get a bigger car from her earnings.

My arms were so heavy and I couldn't move. I looked at them through my glazed eyes, I wanted to speak but I just blew bubbles from the corner of my mouth. I could hear them and I was scarred shitless at what I was hearing, suddenly she stood up, "I suppose you want to fuck her first, go on pick her up, take her in the bedroom and we will have a look at what we have, you won't look so worried when you have her naked with these long lovely legs wide open."

I saw him grin back at her then move toward me, put his left arm under my knees, his right grabbed around my back and he lifted me up, I hung there starring at the ceiling as he turned towards the bed room. She followed us in to the bedroom the first thing I noticed was a huge round mirror on the ceiling.

The whole room whirled as I was thrown on to a large round bed directly under the mirror. Through glazed eyes I stared at myself, my lovely plum coloured suit was hanging on me, the skirt had ridden up and my stocking top were on full show, my blouse was wide open and I could see one of my nipples over my bra then I looked at my face and wondered why. Suddenly my view was blocked by the back of his head. I looked at him he still had that grin.

"Time to take your clothes off and have a look at that present you have for me between those lovely long legs, I haven't fucked anything as nice as you for a long time.

Suddenly I heard her voice again, "You fucked me two days ago," my eye's flicked over to where the sound had come from. He said, "Yes but this is young, tender fresh meat, the perfect fuck and I can hurt this one until she does everything I want."

She was standing by a large wardrobe, she had taken off her out-door clothes and was in a black bisque with black and red suspenders and stockings, finished off with red high heels, she smiled at both of us, "You will have to wait a while for her to be able to move let alone perform your kind of perversion," her laugh scared me.

Her laughter turned to a nasty grin as she looked fully at me; her hand moved to the wardrobe door and slowly opened it. If I could have screamed I would have woken the dead.

On the inside of the door were racks, racks full of weird looking sex toys. The top row consisted of whips, they were all shapes and lengths, my eyes were trying to focus as his hands started to undo my clothes, my skirt was being pulled off then my jacket but all I could see was that door. The next row was straps, handcuffs, ball-gags and nipple-clamps, all sorts of restraints, I was pulled up and my blouse jacket and bra were ripped from me before I fell back on the bed. I looked up and apart from my stockings and suspenders saw myself naked, his hand pushed my face back to the side.

"See our new playthings," she laughed again, " I'm going to use them on my very pretty, beautifully young new plaything."

I looked further into the wardrobe there were racks of under-wear, disgusting perverted things, then she moved and I saw the last row on the door, vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, all different shapes and sizes under them hung four strap-on ones, one of them even had two cocks for double penetration, she noticed the fear in my eyes, "Any of them take your fancy pet, don't worry I will try them all out on your pretty little pussy."

She pulled the riding crop from the hanger and walked toward me, Tony had just finished taking his clothes off, "Tony darling you don't mind if I warm that little blond covered slit up for you, do you darling?"

He sniggered, "Be my guest sweetie, do you want her open or closed?"

She slapped the leather crop end down on the bed, "Open of course."

My mouth felt like I had been to the dentist, my tongue seemed to fill my mouth and I couldn't speak as Tony pulled my legs apart, she smiled down at me, "You may be drugged but you will feel this, get used to it we love a hot, obedient cunt, I hope you take a while to break in," the pain between my legs burnt in to me as she slapped the crop hard down on the top of my cunt.

She walked slowly round the bottom of the bed flicking the crop on to my cunt or catching the tops of my thighs, "Open her up for me, Tony" his fingers pulled my lips open exposing the pink flesh, she looked at me and then at my cunt, flick, she let go of the head and it stung hard on my clit, I moaned, "She felt that, want another?" Flick, flick, two more hit home.

I blinked and my eyes cleared, "Oh Tony look her tear ducks are working, little babies crying, aaahhhh, lets give you something to cry about." She stood at the end of the bed flicking the riding crop at me, 10,11,12 the pain was burning and I could do nothing to save myself, Tony suddenly stopped her, "That's enough I want something left to fuck."

He looked at me, "Reckon you'll be grateful for a good fucking at least you'll enjoy my cock up you cunt," he bent down and took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on it, "You will wish you didn't have such long nipples when I leave you alone with Fay and her toys, she's got some wicked clamps."

He pushed my legs open then curled his arm under my left knee and pushed it up so my cunt was fully open and held it there, I could see him through the mirror as he started to push in to my sore cunt. It hurt as he slid further in until his length was right up me then he went at me hard, thrusting in and slowly out then hard in again, he smiled in to my eyes. "Just get you wet before I really fuck you, and when I do I'm going to hold that pretty little mouth open and give you a great tonguing while my fingers see if your tit's bruise, I love tweaking long nipples," I closed my eyes as I felt him start to speed the thrusting up.

The force of the fucking was moving me up the bed as I fought to breath with his tongue half way down my throat and the relentless pulling of my nipples, with all that had been done to me I couldn't believe I could feel myself getting wetter.

He was like an animal banging into me," That's it girl, juice my cock up, you can't help it you know you love fucking, well, with want we have planned you better, now come on girl lets fill you up," he was pumping in to me and bending to my tit's biting at my nipples, pulling them hard up in to his mouth then lifting his head until they were forced to pull from his mouth, then he'd do the same to the other, all the time his hips banged into me and his knees pushed my legs to breaking point.

His whole body went suddenly rigged and I felt steams of hot juice fill my cunt, his head dropped and he grabbed my jaw and nose then drove his tongue fully into my mouth as his hips jerked the last of his juice in to me.

I thought I would pass out for the lack of air when he pulled up and looked at me, "How was that for the first of many? You are nice and tight, what is it? Not been used much, well, we will soon put that right. How's your ass? You have ether had all back door or that's not been used much ether, I look forward to finding out, but sadly today I'm already late for an appointment and I can see Fay is ready to have some fun with you."

I looked up at myself in the mirror, he had left me with my legs wide open, I could see the red marks on my breasts where his teeth and fingers had mauled them, then Fay walked in to view, thank god she didn't have that crop in her hand.

She got on the bed beside me and lifted my arm, she let go and it dropped lifelessly back on the bed, "Aaaaaahhhh poor pet still can't move, but you soon will, so I had better get you in a position to make sure you can't run away." As she said that she slowly toyed with my nipple pulling it around and flicking it, she moved her head down to it and ran her tongue all over them still looking at me with an evil stare. Her right arm moved and I felt fingers curl in to my slit, I looked up at the mirror, I could see her hand covering it, she was still looking at me, "Still a bit sloppy from Tony, please may I go and lick it out for you, maybe you would like a taste."

She pushed her fingers right up me then slowly brought them up my body before shoving them into my mouth, "He doe's taste nice doesn't he? He has blown off in my mouth many times, do you suck good, not that it bothers me I just want your mouth to work on my little pussy and you better be good or I will sting you until you are, now how's about that licking I promised myself?"

Her head slid down me, licking me as she went until she was between my legs, her tongue played all over my cunt lips then on to my clit before pushing up as far as she could. She was making silly yummmiieeee noises as she licked hard at me and I know my cunt was starting to respond, she knew it to and looked up, "You like it when people play with you, don't you? I hope your going to be a good pet and do the favours back," she laughed and I could see through the mirror her head covered my hips, suddenly she drove her tongue hard back up me then, I couldn't stop watching, she was shaking her head violently between my legs, pulling at my clit with her teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.