Under The Weather - Cover

Under The Weather

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: I had to have help from a visiting nurse when my legs developed problems I couldn't handle by myself. The delightful nurse wound up helping me with more than my wounds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Slow   .

It had turned into one of the more trying times of my life. I had developed a problem in both lower legs that required treatment twice a day and as much elevation as possible between times. Since I lived alone and I could not under normal circumstances bend my legs enough to apply the treatment, I had to have help.

My doctor had arranged for a visiting nurse to come to my house early each morning and in late afternoon or early evening to take care of applying the dressings. For the first three days, I had been visited by Lillian Sorensen, a brunette with a more serious look on her face than she should have. She was also carrying a few extra pounds but so was I and I usually thought that it was sexy on a woman, up to a point, and Lillian had not yet reached that point.

Lillian turned out to have a very easy going personality, a delightful face, heavy-looking boobs, a modest waist, a nice round bottom, and nicely curvy legs. All in all, she was a very nice looking woman.

Lillian clucked over the sight of my legs the first time she saw them, saying, "This took a long time to get this way and you'd better believe that it will take a long time to get them healed, too. It's not going to be easy."

She then reread the doctor's orders, surveyed the supplies I had for the treatments and began thinking about how to accomplish the chore. First she enclosed my legs in vinyl boots with velcro fasteners, turned on a compression pump for an hour before removing the boots and continuing. During that hour she would work on her record keeping or read a book. Second she had to scrub my legs with a soft sponge in soapy water in a portable tub, dry them, apply an ointment to gauze pads and cover all open wounds. Next she needed to wrap the area with a gauze roll, top that with a compression wrap, and complete the package with an Ace bandage to hold it all together. Since she had to start at my feet and work up to my knees, she began to contemplate possible treatment arrangements. She decided I would sit upright in a recliner, place one foot on a small stool, while she bent over that foot and worked on it while sitting in a desk chair on rollers. When she finished it, we'd swap legs and positions so that she was over the other leg.

The first two or three times, she tried holding my foot on her upper leg while she worked on it but my foot wound up in her cleavage, just as I had hoped it would and, as I was afraid, she left it just a few seconds and then changed positions. Then she put my foot on the low stool and bent over it to work. That proved to be the easiest position for her to reach all parts of my leg and I could lift it for the few seconds every so often when she needed to move the cloth rolls around my leg.

It wasn't until the second time she worked on my legs that I noticed another advantage to this arrangement: when Lillian spread her legs to move her chair as close as possible to my foot, she actually pressed my toes into the warm crease between her legs when she worked from mid-calf to thigh. I got very turned on knowing that part of my foot was suddenly, and at her direction, in a very sexy position with her. Lillian didn't seem to notice, concentrating strictly on business.

So did I for the next four visits. I didn't want anything to change, such as her crying that she was being molested or something. But on the sixth visit (evening of the third day), when Lillian had pretty much established a routine, I could no longer sit still when she pushed forward and engulfed my right foot, the big toe pushing the material of her silky panties deep into her crease.

I thought I detected a slight hesitation in her movements but she tried to cover it up and continue with her work. She immediately sighed and I felt a little shudder course through her body. However her expression was a very slight smile, not an angry look. She gave me a strange look but nevertheless after a second or two she continued working on my leg.

I started moving my foot even more, feeling a moistness covering my toes. I worried that my hard toenail might hurt her tender flesh but still she didn't say anything, other than "uuuggnnnnnnhhh!" I noticed a trembling in her hands as she worked with the bandaging material. And a few moments later, a silent bomb went off inside her. She shook violently and her thighs clamped down on my toes.

Given that I could not hold my lower legs up for all that time because of old injuries in the knees, I let her press against my foot as it rested on the stool. Her head lolled from side to side and then back to back and she moaned, "Oh, baby. Where are you?"

It seemed that the longer she worked on my leg the more vigorously her hands moved. I took a queue from her and worked my toes more vigorously too. So she was panting, "Oh oh oh oh oh oohoohohohohoh..." and then I'd have bet my small estate that she just had an orgasm. I felt hot liquid running over and between my toes.

I relaxed and let Lillian settle back down and eventually she finished taping my bandage. Then she leaned back and said, "What made you think you could do that?"

Startled, I blurted out, "What?"

"What made you think that was okay?" she asked.

"Well... nothing," I replied. "Just that it seemed like the right thing to do."

"Oh, yeah?" She asked. "Well, listen. My husband and I have been married for 22 years and I have not had sex, of any kind, with another man in all that time."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Or him."

She wheeled her chair backward a little and sat staring at me. At last she said, "That's okay. But you better not tell him what just happened... never. If you do, I just might kill you. You hear me?"

I nodded my head vigorously. "He'll never find out from me." However I noticed she was smiling slightly.

"And don't you think anything else is going to happen between us either, right?"

"Right," I said with understanding.

Lillian packed up her gear and left. I tried to get her out of my mind but it just wasn't possible. Even though she wasn't a classic beauty, I thought she was a pretty woman and very sexually attractive too. Over and over I replayed the events in my mind until I was convinced I could see her soft pink pussy. I also wanted to free those jiggling, wiggling boobs and let my mouth capture her nipples. I could visualize my raging, throbbing erection sliding into the wet folds of her pussy while I sucked on her big tits.

The morning ground to a slow conclusion and the afternoon passed at the rate of a year with every tick of the clock. Her usual 5:30-6:15 appearance time came and went and no Lillian. I began to worry that she had really taken offense at me and would not be back. Could she have filed rape charges? In today's world, you never knew what would set a woman off.

Then at 7:05 she let herself in with the keys I had supplied. She apologized for running late... something about needing more time with one of her patients.

I had already stripped the old bandage from my legs in anticipation of her arrival. She checked out my progress and commented that she could see improvement. Very careful to keep from getting too close... or from hurting me either... she slid the boots over my legs and turned on the pump. For the next fifty-five minutes, she was out of sight, if not out of my mind.

After removing the boots, she again inspected my legs but this time I thought she seemed to take a more personal interest in them. Whether by accident or not, she brushed my feet against her boobs several times. Ultimately she moved my foot between her legs and began working on the new dressing. It only took a few minutes for her to stretch out so that she was working around my calf and above, causing my foot to press into the crease between her thighs.

I had struggled that afternoon to trim my hard toenails. It was work but I knew it must be done and eventually I had gotten them trimmed back so that they were relatively short and now my toes slipped between the lips of her pussy with little effort.

What really surprised me was that she was wearing no panties. She looked up and with a very solemn face said, "What? You expected me to wear those wet panties you left me in this morning? Five minutes in those and my dress would have been stained beyond belief." There was a tone of sarcasm in her voice.

She went back to her work and I turned to mine... pleasing her with my foot and toes. It didn't take a lot of work to get her on edge, my toe wriggling around her mound. Then, as if she could not quite reach the bottom of my knee, she scooted forward on her chair seat just an inch or two and my outstretched toe popped into her pussy. It didn't go far, of course, but her suddenly ragged breathing and unsteady hands gave away the impact that it had on her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.