The Debate

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2006 by usm1carbine

Fantasy Sex Story: Not really a debate, but a realization (with a little help) of the need to share love. This story materialized as I saw two Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door. Not the usual young guys, these were two very attractive young women. Their dress was impeccable and I wondered what they looked like without them.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I was just sitting on the sofa, watching television, when I saw them turn and head up the walk, they were quite attractive and much younger than me, I figured they were probably selling something. I got up, when I heard the doorbell ring and they looked even better in front of me.

"Good afternoon, Sir. Sister Marilyn and I, Sister Joan, are canvassing the neighborhood, spreading the word of God. Do you have a moment to speak with us?"

"Sure, come on in and have a seat."

"I'm sorry, we are not supposed to enter people's homes."

"Suit yourself," and I began to close the door.

"Wait!" and they both shuffled past me, their young bodies grazing me as they did and I shut the door, they stood somewhat nervously, clutching their bibles close to them.

"You girls look warm, why don't you take your jackets off and have a seat. I'll get you a cold drink."

"I don't know that we should, Sir. Perhaps we could just talk about God for a few minutes."

"I said take your jackets off and sit!" I said forcefully, it's amazing how a little forcefulness can bring out a submissive female; they both did as I asked. I took their jackets and put them in the coat closet and went into the kitchen to get them some bottled water. I had some special water, laced with an aphrodisiac that I had used before to loosen up a date, I handed it to them and one sat in the recliner; the other had no choice than to sit next to me. They each took a long draw from their bottles and told me how good cold water tasted, I just smiled at them.

"As I said, Sister Marilyn and I have been going through the neighborhood sharing in the words of God. Are you a Christian, Sir?"

"Why, yes I am. I am also a big believer in the word of God and the use of his creatures, do you ladies know that love is the most important of His creations?" they nodded, drinking in more water, "True worshipers are not divided by race or culture and display love among themselves." I could see them nervously shift now, the water having an affect on them, "Do you agree?" I had quoted from the bible and they weren't sure they had seen that or not, so I took the bible of the girl beside me and looked it up to show her, she nodded to her friend that it was indeed there.

I laid my hand on Sister Joan's leg, her skirt went just below her knees, so she was nervous, but felt she had plenty of safety net, I went on about how God created his creatures and meant for them to love one another and how Eve was in fact created to love Adam and show him God's love for us all. My hand had inched up her leg, taking her skirt with it and now it was above her knee, I brought my hand back and stroked her stockinged thigh, I could see little beads of perspiration on her forehead, but she didn't say anything, she just took another pull of water.

I went on to say how so much violence and unrest would be nonexistent if people just loved one another more, she drank more, I could see her mouth was drying out as my hand moved a little higher on her thigh, I could see the leg band of her thigh highs now. I glanced over and Sister Marilyn was awestruck, steadily drinking her own water as she watched this unfold, I kept up my talk, distracting her and in fact, making her feel like it was her duty as a Christian woman to love everyone as my fingers grazed over her panty covered crotch and she had a sudden intake of air.

Her chest was rising and falling heavily as I stroked the outline of her labia on the tight panties, her friend was also breathing hard.

"I love you, Sister Joan," and I pulled her mouth to mine with the other hand and kissed her, my tongue playing with her tightly closed lips, then I pushed a finger in her, taking the panties with it and as she sighed out her surprise, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. The water had loosened her up and she began to kiss me back, my finger going in and out of her very wet, tight pussy. I manipulated her panty crotch and dipped my finger into her sweet pussy, wetting it, then set upon her clit and she was groaning into my mouth as she came hard.

I removed my finger, but left her skirt above her panties as she dropped back and sighed, then I turned to look at Sister Marilyn and crooked my finger at her, beckoning her over, she hesitated at first but soon got up and came over. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees, I undid a few buttons on her blouse and shoved her bra up off of one tit, massaging it as I gave her a kiss as well, she writhed on the floor and kissed back harder than her friend had. I dropped my other hand and she pulled the hem of her skirt up, giving me easy access to her panty covered pussy, wanting what her sister had just enjoyed, I didn't disappoint her.

"Now, isn't this nice? We're all loving one another, you ladies are certainly preaching the words of the bible," I said after she had cum as well and then I unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my shorts down around my ankles and drew Sister Marilyn's face to my hard cock, "Suck me Sister, show me your love." She may have been religious, but she was not virginal, she sucked me like a real pro, I half turned my upper body and worked at Sister Joan's top, she was soon helping me and even pulled the cups of her bra off of her tits to give me access, I bent my head and sucked a pert nipple, she caressed my head as I did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.