A Man And His Bike - Cover

A Man And His Bike

by SereneDivine

Copyright© 2006 by SereneDivine

Erotica Sex Story: The antithesis of poison. The sufferance of a man and the lady that he loves so dearly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   DomSub   .

He lay on the blanket, his interest torn between his bike and the new woman in his life as she frolicked along the water's edge. The sun glistened off the chrome of his bike and caught his full attention for a moment. A lady had once asked him why men had such a fascination with motorcycles. He had shrugged and said, "it is just a guy thing." He didn't want to say what he really thought, "it is pure, hard, unbridled power between your thighs that answers to nobody." His gaze turned to Cheri as she ran like a water sprite, impish and teasingly through the water.

"Stop admiring your bike and come playyyyy!" She taunted him as she splashed water in his direction.

He grinned and ran to her, grabbing her as she burst into laughter, lifting her as he moved into the water with her. They had found this place one lazy Saturday, Cheri had said it was a bit romantic. Large willows dipped their branches into the water along the edge of the shore, the lake was small, clear, off the beaten track. All he cared about was that it was secluded. She wrapped her long legs around His waist and lay back in the water, unfastened her top and tossed it aside. She lay there, her hair fanning out around her, her breasts bobbing up and down in the water, a sultry smile plastered on her face. He wasted no time removing her bikini bottom, and made short haste of removing his trunks. Then he fucked his little water sprite in the lake and smugly felt a bit like Neptune, God of the sea.

They lay on the blanket, the sun sinking low in the sky, both still stark naked. She was purring low in her throat as he ran his fingers slowly along her spine and down across the curve of her ass. His cock jerked to attention. "How can I want you again so soon?" He purred in her ear. She smiled and turned over, looking up at him with the softest blue eyes. "Maybe you love me?" she cooed as her lips met his. He made some non-committal noise against her lips then fucked her hard, brutally, as though His cock could drive the word "love" right out of the air, could get the taste of it off his lips.

She stretched and smiled as she stood to get dressed. "That was wonderful."

He smiled at her as he pulled his jeans on. "You are wonderful," he said. She was, well she had been anyway. Theirs was a no strings attached relationship, if it could even be called a relationship. Sure, she was the only woman he had been out with in months, but hell, she was amazing, she was convenient. That was it, theirs was a relationship of convenience, he was sure she was teasing about him loving her. They had both made it plain from the beginning no strings.

She climbed on the bike behind him, her thighs wrapped around him, leaning into his back, her arms cinched around him. She felt good there, damn good. The thought flashed through his mind, "unbridled power between your thighs that answers to nobody." He revved his bike and turned onto the road, he wanted to drive so fast that all thoughts would simply fly from his mind, but he didn't, he just drove her home and walked her to her door.

"Want to come in?" She leaned against the side of the door, her eyes flashing mischievously. He just laughed and kissed her quickly. "You trying to kill me?" He winked and walked away as she stood there giggling. He got on his bike, and she was still standing there, some strange look on her face. He wasn't quite sure what it was. She waved as he drove away. Instead of going home, he drove to the nearest highway and ripped down the road, shoving all thoughts from his head. Just him, his bike, and the road; answering to nobody.

He pulled up to her house; she came out, a frown plastered on her pretty face. She was dressed to kill, a tight black dress slit dangerously up the side, giving him the briefest glimpse of a garter, it dipped low in the back, hugged her throat in the front. Her copper hair was piled on her head, a few errant strands falling seductively around her face.

"You look gorgeous," he smiled as his eyes roamed over her.

It is wasted on you buddy!" she teased, "how am I supposed to get on that bike in heels and a tight dress?"

He let out a soft laugh, "you know I don't own a car."

"Couldn't you have rented one for the evening?" She sighed, stuck her heels in her purse and hiked up her dress as she climbed on the bike.

He blinked quickly. It hadn't occurred to him that she was actually upset. "I am sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking."

She leaned her head into him and her voice perked up. "Oh that's all right, so much for modesty, might give your boss a thrill and you a raise."

He laughed. It was the annual office Christmas party. He loathed the things, but she had insisted they go; she wanted to meet the people he worked with. He had asked why, theirs was after all a relationship of convenience. He figured it curiosity. She had hit him playfully, laughed and said, "because you work with these people and not once in 8 months have I met any of them?"

They walked in, and suddenly all eyes were on them. He was after all the self proclaimed bachelor and she was hanging rather possessively on his arm. He didn't even realize his own hand was pressed very possessively in her back as he guided her through what he considered a den of leering wolves.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.