Forbidden - Cover

Forbidden

Copyright© 2006 by werewolf

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I meet my twin sister and our lives begin again

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"Jack, there's over five hundred pounds in it"

I looked at the wage slip and saw that the sum included holiday pay, so someone had spent a lousy Christmas without their wage packet,

"We need to hand it in sweetheart"

"I know" she said sadly, "But it was nice to have five hundred pounds even if it was just for a minute"

We knocked on the Mr. Radford's door, and Jill whispered that she felt like she'd been sent to see the headmaster for some wrongdoing!

He was a lovely old guy and after I'd shown him the wage packet, he'd laughed and shook both our hands,

"Honesty" he beamed, "Just when you think it's gone for ever, you two pop up to remind me that there are still a lot of honest people about!"

He called for his secretary and asked if we would care for a coffee or a tea,

"This" he waved the packet like a flag, "Is the last piece of property to be recovered from a rather nasty robbery that we suffered just before last Christmas"

"A robbery?" I echoed,

"Yes Jack, a robbery" he amazed me by knowing my name.

"A robbery by two rather nasty individuals who burst in with impeccable timing just as our wages clerk was on her way to the canteen where, as I'm sure you know by now, the staff go in alphabetical order for their pay, archaic as I'm sure you'll agree, but my father did it and I see no reason to change"

I hadn't got a clue as to what archaic meant but I nodded wisely and he went on to tell how the men were armed and had threatened to shoot anyone who stood in their way.

"Mrs. Smith, our stalwart wages clerk whom I'm sure you know dropped the box containing the money and along with everyone else, just stood there and watched the thugs scrabbling for the money, this one was obviously overlooked until now, so as far as I'm concerned, the insurance company have paid out, the bad guys have been caught and are at present occupying much needed space in one of Her Majesty's prisons, which just leaves the problem of what to do with this money, any suggestions?"

We didn't have any, but thankfully he didn't wait for an answer, taking the packet, he tipped the contents onto his desk and divided it into two equal piles adding two pounds, fifty one pence out of his pocket so that he could split it evenly.

"Excuse me one moment"

It was more than a moment, it seemed like a week until his secretary came in and laid another envelope on his desk,

"He's a little bit eccentric you know, but you two have made a big hit"

"Ah there you are" he said when he returned, "Just put your cleaning stuff back in the cleaner's cupboard on your way out and we'll see you in a fortnights time"

Jill looked at me and I looked at her, was that it, was that our reward for honesty?

"Oh dear, I nearly forgot, silly me, this is for you Jack and this little pile is yours Jill and in this envelope you'll find another one thousand pounds, when you come back after two weeks holiday, I'll expect you both to continue with the progress you've already shown, good day to you both and thank you for your honesty"

That was it, we walked in silence together and put our cleaning tools away as requested, I squeezed Jill's hand in mine and felt her response,

"We've got over seven hundred pounds each Jack, seven hundred bloody pounds!"

"And two weeks off work"

"Two whole weeks to spend in bed"

"Why, are you tired?"

She leaned into me and I felt the softness of her breast against my arm,

"No you fool, I'm just fucking horny, I'm sixteen remember? It's my job"

We went out to a local restaurant that evening to celebrate our good fortune, she made me stay in the living room while she got ready and my jaw dropped as she appeared in a simple black dress, she wore her hair up on top of her head and a simple black choker round her neck and I thought she looked absolutely stunning.

"Oh Jill"

"What?" her face fell,

"You look beautiful"

"Don't be bloody daft, I'm just ordinary"

I shot up out of my chair and grabbed her hands,

"You're anything but ordinary Jill" I said almost angrily, "We found five hundred pounds this afternoon and you never once considered not handing it in, that's not ordinary, you're a very beautiful sixteen year old girl who makes love with her brother every night, that's not ordinary, believe me Jill, you ain't bloody ordinary!"

She smiled and snaked her arms round my neck,

"It's perhaps because I'm with the sexiest brother in the world" she breathed, "Perhaps it's because I'm already wet with the thought that you'll be taking my panties off later, or perhaps it's 'cos I'm thinking about your lovely big cock being shoved right up my bottom"

"Enough, enough!" I laughed, "Let's go or we'll never bloody well go"

The restaurant was lovely and our waiter found us a corner table away from the rest, I confided in him that I didn't know very much about wines as we ordered two medium rare steaks with French fries and he smiled,

"Leave it to me sir" and he brought us a nice red wine that we both enjoyed very much, as we pushed our plates away afterwards, I became aware that Jill was looking at me,

"What?"

"We've got a lot of money haven't we?"

"Well yes" I said, "A lot for us anyway, why?"

"Can we go to the seaside?"

"Oh yeah, I never thought of that, we could get a caravan for two weeks couldn't we?"

"I've never seen the sea Jack"

"Me neither"

"Can we go tomorrow?"

I sat back in my chair and smiled at her,

"On one condition Jill"

"What?"

"Buy the tiniest bikini you can find"

"I'm really excited darling" she laughed as we walked into the pub on our way home, "We're actually going to the seaside"

"I'm excited too" I laughed with her, "It'll be great, you, me and a lot of sunshine, nothing to do all day but lie all day on the beach and nothing at all to do at night except make love"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.