Rod's Sisters - Milky Farm Days - Cover

Rod's Sisters - Milky Farm Days

by scouries

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Erotica Sex Story: This story continues the saga of the Monroe family of Bowling Green Ohio. In this chapter the author visits Rod and his sisters at their secluded farm and learns all the secrets of the family even while he joins them in milky, cum filled play

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size   .

Rod picked me up the next day around four in the afternoon in front of my hotel. He was driving a stylish new red Toyota pickup with air, power windows, bench seat and automatic transmission. I was feeling pretty good since I had lunched with my IT contact and the Director of the Library and was pretty sure that once I had run up a full proposal for them that we would be able to do a deal.

After lunch I had gone and bought some summer clothes for the weekend, not wanting to rely on Rod completely for all my needs, and so met him wearing shorts, a tank top and sandals. As we drove off I asked Rod how far the farm was and what crops they grew on it.

"It's not far Rocket," he started, "About forty miles from here but the last ten or so are on back roads so it takes about an hour. But first we've got to go and to pick up Clara at the library. The other girls are driving up with Soo Ying."

"Who?"

"She works for us; she's our maid, keeps the house's clean and tidy and does most of the cooking. Without her I think we'd starve to death. The girls and I aren't cooks I'm afraid," he said laughing, and then went on, "As to the farm, it was Granddads, Dad's father, and we've being going to it all our lives. It's in a small secluded little valley, 110 acres, with a nice old farm house and small barn. It's got a little creek that runs through the property and a swimming pond as well as a fishing hole."

"Sounds nice. Do you farm it at all?"

"Yeah, a bit. We have a small apple orchard, and grow strawberries and raspberries, and have an acre of corn and a good sized vegetable garden. We have a neighbor's girl come over and take care of it during the week and then weekends we all chip in. Debbie really enjoys the garden so she does most of the work. We also have left about half the property in a natural state, mainly forested in maple, birch, elm and oak, but also some pine and cedar."

"Sounds like heaven."

"Oh, there's my big sis now," he interrupted, and I could hear the happiness in his voice as he said it.

She was waiting on the curb as we pulled up in front of the William T. Jerome Library on the campus and I immediately saw what a beautiful woman I was about to meet. She looked exactly like you'd expect a successful, young 1990's manager to look. Blond and blue eyed, tall and slim, she was wearing a designer beige jacket and skirt ensemble over an ivory top and carried a stylish brown leather attaché case. She had the look of someone who would be comfortable in any setting, someone you'd see in a law firm, in a boardroom or in the state legislature.

Opening the door and jumping out, I approached her, a broad smile on my face. "Ms. Monroe," I asked.

"Mr. Scouries, the famous author and computer expert I presume?" she replied, grinning. After giving me the once over she said, "Hmmm, Rod certainly didn't lie when he described you."

"Is that good or bad?" I asked as I took her hand and gave her a quick European kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that it's going to be good," she answered smiling, giving my hand an extra squeeze before releasing it.

Escorting her to the truck, I hesitated and asked, "Would you prefer the window or the middle?"

"You've got to be kidding! An opportunity to sit between two such handsome men, gosh, a chance like that doesn't come along very often," she said grinning, and after taking off her suit jacket and folding it over her arm, climbed into the pickup, making sure she gave me a good view of a great deal of her long, silky thigh.

It was tight fit with the three of us sharing the bench seat and I soon stopped trying not to touch her as she was clearly comfortable with me and seemed to enjoy each time our legs or arms met. Five minutes later I moved my left arm behind her back, ostensibly to give us more room, but really so that I could increase the contact between us. Seconds later her right hand dropped onto my thigh and she left it there, moving gently just inches from my penis, as we drove.

The conversation between us was easy, the first half of the trip we talked of her job at the library and the system I was proposing. "I told your boss at lunch that I knew your brother and was going to meet you this weekend," I told her. "He seems like a pretty good guy."

"Yeah, he's a really great guy and a fair boss. Did he like your ideas?"

"Yes, I think I'll be able to convince him and the University when I come back with the finished proposal." I then gave her an overview of my system and how it would increase efficiency while reducing costs. "I'll e-mail you some stuff on it next week so you're up to date on what's going on," I promised, as I let my hand lightly move on her shoulder.

"Thanks. Listen what do you want me to call you anyway, I think Rod will be too confusing and I not so sure about Rocket?"

"Most people just call me Scouries, that'd be fine."

"OK, now Scouries, tell me about the important stuff — your sexy stories."

"Oh, they're just amateur scribbling, but I have fun with them. Did you like them?"

"Yes, they made me hot. Did my brother tell you what we were all doing when we read them in our big bed? We read some more last night after Rod came home you know. He also told us about your sister, how she seduced you when you were in high school, how she let you suck her milky breasts."

As she talked I could see she was getting more excited by the second, and soon felt her hand inching towards my now hard penis. We had just turned onto a rough gravel road, and after the first large bump we landed with her grasping my shaft firmly while my hand had slipped off her shoulder and onto her ripe breast.

"Yes, I'm like poor Rod, he told me last night how his eldest sister had seduced him into a life of sin and depravity," I said laughing.

"Oh did you, my darling brother?" she started while listening to Rod's loud chuckle, "So it was poor little Rod, was it?" she said, and then grabbed him with her free hand and squeezed him while grinning wickedly.

"Christ Clara, I'm driving," Rod shrieked, as the truck skewed on the road. Quickly this seemingly respectable woman had both our zippers down and after extracting our cocks, commenced stroking them.

"Pull over Rod!" I insisted. "We don't want to crash, besides I think your big sister needs a good fucking." After quickly pulling over, almost putting us in a ditch in his rush, Rod, after grabbing a blanket from behind his seat, jumped out on the road, his big cock flapping happily. After stepping down from the cab, I turned and lifted the bemused librarian from the truck and started to carry her toward a grassy field on the other side of the fence.

Giggling, and then laughing madly, the beautiful siren finally protested, "Are you guys crazy, we can't do this here, we in the middle of nowhere, anyone could see us."

"Well Rod, which would you prefer, the front or the back?" I offered him gallantly, ignoring Clara's protest.

"Oh Rocket, you're my guest today, you get first choice." Rapidly Rod and I disrobed and then bared our lovely prize to the sun and wind, and then closed on her, letting her feel our erections, crowding her both front and back.

"Then I think I'll take her pussy first my friend, and leave her sweet ass to you."

While still pretending to protest our rough handling of her, I could see the shiny twinkling of excitement in her eyes. "Well Clara, it's up to you now," Rod offered. "Would you like to feel our two big cocks in you or do you want to rush home for dinner?" he asked as he rubbed his straining penis between her cheeks while I let my cock pulsate against her stomach.

"Well brother, I guess since we've come this far,... and seeing Scouries is our guest,... maybe just this once it would be alright," she said laughing, just a second before I lifted her up and dropped her on my fullness. "Oh Gaaawd yes," she moaned as her channel opened for me, lubricating me as I penetrated.

Still embedded in her fully, taking her with me I dropped to my knees and then onto my back, and as I saw Rod approach Clara, his prick in his hand, I pulled her cheeks wide apart and lightly stroked her anal hole before Rod positioned himself behind. I both heard and felt his deep anal penetration as Clara was forced even harder onto my shaft and her guttural groan rent the air.

It's a pleasure for a large man to make love to a big, strong woman, to be able to feel her strength and her passion as she struggles to meet your penetrations. Clara had clearly taken Rod in her back door before and I could see the joy in her eyes each time he slammed deeply into her. If you are a confident enough man, a man with no worry about your masculinity, it's a delight to share a woman, to feel her writhe and respond to two hungry cocks as they match thrusts.

As her orgasm washed through her body, Rod and I both exploded in unison, repeatedly depositing strings of cum in her ass and pussy. Once the three of us had detached and rolled apart, and were lying panting on our backs on the grass, I could see the white liquid dripping onto the ground below Clara, a satisfied smile on her face. After milking a last few drops of cum onto my finger, I slowly inserted it between her lips and let her taste me, let her savor my maleness.

"Fuck, you even taste good Scouries," she whispered, "God; I thought the two of you were going to split me in two. Oh Roddy, thanks, you're such a sweet brother, I love you so much," she finished and then embraced and kissed her smiling brother. "I think I'd like to stay here all night with you two, what do you say?"

"If we don't get back soon, Angie and Deb are going to kick our butts. They're all set up for a fancy meal; they're dying to meet Rocket," he answered.

"Christ, after that I don't think I'll be able to move for a week," I said, "Besides, a night in the meadow with Clara sounds just fine."

"Oh thank you very much Mr. Scouries, but my guess is you'll be able to entertain my little sisters. I must say though, I like the bald look you have. You're so smooth down there," she finished as she ran her fingers across my shaven skin and balls. As she lowered her head towards my again risen cock, I could see a last drop of my cum still unswallowed on her tongue as she went to lick my straining cockhead.

"Clara!" insisted Rod, "C'mon, we've got to go."

After quickly popping my fat prick in and out of her mouth and lapping around its head with her wet tongue, she pulled back, regret in her eyes and voice as she said, "Well, I guess we do have all weekend..."

Soon we were back in the truck, a little ruffled looking but almost presentable, and five minutes later we pulled up in front of a lovely stone and wood farm house. As we rolled to a stop and were getting out of the truck, the front door opened and two magnificent women came out to greet us. From Rods earlier descriptions I recognized Angie and Deb and couldn't help smiling at my luck, the opportunity to spend a weekend with these truly luscious females.

"You're late, you guys," said the lighter haired one, the one I knew was Deb, "You almost missed dinner. It's going to be ready in five minutes." And turning to me she said, "You must be the renowned Rocket Scouries, I'm Deb, this is Angie."

"It's a delight to finally meet you, I've been looking forward to this since Rod told me about you all," I said, and gave each of the girls a kiss on the cheeks.

Looking us over suspiciously, Angie finally said, "Why do you three all have grass and dirt on your clothes? Clara! Clara, Rod, what did you get up to anyway?"

Mumbling, Rod quickly intervened, saying, "It's a long story Angela, we'll tell you after dinner. We better get cleaned up, c'mon Rocket; I'll show you the way." As we rushed inside leaving Clara to her sisters, he said, "That's one of the problems of living with three women Scouries, you're always outnumbered."

As we rushed inside and started up the stairs I all of a sudden heard a scream of 'Daaaaddy'. Turning I was met by a bizarre and unexpected sight, a small Chinese woman holding two small babies in her arms while another small girl held her onto her skirt and a larger girl ran towards Rod, her arms outstretched. Stunned, I watched as she flew into his arms and was lifted squealing towards the ceiling.

Laughing, I said, "I think you left something out of your story last night Rod."

"I did tell you I had a small surprise."

"Or four surprises," I replied. "Is this all or are there other little surprises crawling around?"

"That's the lot. This lovely young lady is Angie's first, 5 year old Samantha. Say hello to Uncle Scouries sweetie," he instructed his daughter.

"Hi uncle oury," the little darling said.

"Hi honey," I said, and then looking back towards the babies, saw the three blond sisters enter, all obviously amused by my surprise.

Clara, taking charge, came over to me and taking my arm, pointed to the two babies. "The small one is Brenda, she's only five months old and is Angie's; Annie is one and is Debbie's; and this little sweetie is my Judy, she's just turned two, haven't you honey?" she said as her daughter shyly hid herself in the skirt of her nanny.

After quickly washing up and changing my shirt, I joined the family at the table, a table filled with platters of aromatic food. It was just the five adults eating as the children were being attended to by the young Chinese nanny. As I filled my plate from the platters in front of me I watched the three sisters and couldn't help but be zealous of my friend.

Clara had changed to jeans and tank top, a top which accentuated her wide shoulders, her lovely skin and her still high, firm breasts. Deb meanwhile had on a light summer dress in a bright flower pattern, a dress that seemed to dance over her body as she moved, her braless orbs exposed by the décolleté cut. And finally Angie, who wore a simple white, hippie style skirt topped by an ornate two button blue vest that left her navel and breast tops bare.

At first, as we ate, the conversation was general, covering the weather, our work and local subjects, but quickly I sensed an almost urgent desire on all their parts to talk about their style of life, this subject they never spoke of outside the family. Eventually Clara broke in and asked me, "Scouries, can you talk about your stories, I think we were all stunned to read about normal families doing things like... well, you know."

"Yes," chimed in Angie, "Incest, it's always described as some dumb back-woods yokel screwing his daughter and three of his cousins. But the stories you wrote, they're about normal people, educated and loving people, people like us."

"I was ashamed," I started, "When I went to the University, the great OSU, and the only girl I had slept with, had made love with, was my sister. I wanted to show people I was normal and I did all the things young men do. Christ Rod, you know. We fucked like mad that year, and I tried every sexual variation known. And yet, when school ended and I returned home, I knew my Sis, my beautiful Annie was the love of my life and my home was always going to be where she was. So just like you guys we've set up a life, a lifestyle that allows us to be who we are."

"Its hard though sometimes, isn't it," Deb said quietly. "I hate it that I can't tell my friends, my coworkers, 'Hey, I'm in love with my brother' when we're discussing our lives with each other."

"Maybe it's easier for me," I told them. "After graduating I returned home and we all decided to move, went from Northern California down to L.A. We had some money, bought a house near the beach, and I told every one we met Annie and I were married and living with our mother-in-law."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.