Flight To Pleasure

by sadsac

Copyright© 2006 by sadsac

Erotica Sex Story: A well known author of lesbian erotica, finds out she is still in demand, and takes it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   .

Chapter 1

As I boarded the 'Trans-World' evening flight for San Francisco, I remembered back to the time when I used to work as a flight attendant for 'Trans-World', before I took up writing full time. I wondered if I would see any of the old crew I knew... I kind of missed the action, but did okay in my new field of endeavour, it's surprising how some people are fascinated by writers of erotic fiction.

As I made my way to my window seat I saw two lovely young women, sitting together across the aisle from me, looking at me, and one nudged the other, and whispered excitedly in her ear. Smiling at them, I took my seat, and much to my relief the aisle seat next to me stayed empty. After take-off, I un-strapped my seat belt, and settled back, thinking about a new story that was in the womb so to speak, but that refused to be born, when one of the young women un-strapped her seat-belt, and came over and started talking to me.

"Excuse me, you're Chelsy Davis, aren't you?" she said as she sat on the edge of the empty seat next to me.

She was wearing baggy shorts, and a loose t-shirt, that couldn't hide her rather impressive breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. and her nipples thrust out at the fabric. She was quite lovely I thought.

"Yes, that's me." I replied with a warm smile, as my eyes took in her figure, her legs were fabulous.

Gesturing with her hand to her travelling companion, she said: "My friend and I love your stories... we act them out quite often." and she smiled suggestively at me.

I looked over at her friend, she was similarly attired and similarly gorgeous. They couldn't have been more than twenty-four, just out of college, just for a second or two, I yearned for my youth again. The idle thought crossed my mind that if I could, I would love to seduce them both... just an idle thought though, and my pussy twitched in pleasure.

'Hah, you dirty old slut' I said to myself, smiling, as my thoughts took flight.

The 777 airplane, has a supply room located behind the main galley, that is hardly ever used during a continental flight. I've used it often, when there had been someone I knew 'stewing'. In my time, there was no 777, just 727's, and I had to use the regular washrooms for my fun. Mind you, I did pretty good, but they are rather cramped!

I wondered if I could get these two in the supply room, not sure if I could swing it. I hadn't seen anyone I knew in the crew, so far. I always wore my lapel pin from 'Trans-World' for just such an occasion. The lovely young woman interrupted my thoughts, as suddenly my pussy drooled hungrily.

She asked softly: "Don't you ever get horny, when you're writing those sexy stories?"

She had leaned over towards me, and now started tracing her finger on my dress over my nipple, which immediately hardened and stuck out, much to her delight. I never wore a bra when I was flying as a passenger, much too uncomfortable. Taking a quick look around to see if we could be seen, and deciding we couldn't, by anyone except her companion across the aisle, I reached up to press her hand tightly to my breast.

I said: "Yes I do, but not half as horny as you are making me right now!" and I smiled at her, as she eagerly started to fondle my nipple and breast, smiling back at me in her turn.

Looking across the aisle, I saw her companion was watching us and our breast play, and her hand disappeared under her shorts. Then I felt my new friend's other hand reaching up under my summer dress, and without even thinking about it, I opened my legs wider, as she started feeling for my pussy.

Just then, I saw a male attendant coming up the aisle, and I realized that I knew him, it was good old Eric, and I caught his eye as he came towards us. We used to get on pretty good together, covering for each other at various times... times such as this. My heart and pussy sang! I quickly disengaged my new friend's hands from me, and she caught on, and sat back in the seat.

A big smile was on Eric's face as he came up to us, a smile which got broader as he looked at my lovely companion's flushed face... he knew me of old!

"Chelsy!" he exclaimed, as he stood in the aisle, and was obviously going to launch into a 'long-time-no-see' conversation, but I held up my hand and stopped him.

"Eric honey... later sweetie, okay?" and I gave him a big smile, and continued: "Is the supply room clear?" I asked him, with a big wink.

That stopped him cold, and after giving me the biggest grin, without any hesitation at all, he reached into his vest pocket, then he handed me the key.

As he did so, he murmured: "You might like to know that Cathy is on today too... shall I tell her you're here?"

I thanked him and nodded. Cathy was a sweetheart, she and I used to fuck like rabbits, if lesbian loving could be called fucking and I don't see why not! I told Eric I wouldn't be long, and he nodded, grinning like a Cheshire Cat! I gave Eric a few minutes, then I started to get up to go to the supply room.

I told my new friend: "Wait a few minutes, and then you and your friend go towards the galley... Eric will show you."

She nodded excitedly, this was something she had only dreamed of, or read in my stories, mile high sex! I asked what her name was, and she told me 'Emily'... her friend was named 'Jerri'. Impulsively she leaned over and kissed me on my mouth fleetingly, her tongue licking at mine... she tasted of cinnamon.


Chapter 2

I went towards the galley, and met Cathy there, who immediately flung her arms around my neck, and kissed me wetly all over my face! I guess she was glad to see me! I put my finger to my lips, and showed her the key, and she nodded, a big smile on her face.

"See you!" she whispered, and I nodded, whispering back: "Give me half an hour!"

Entering the supply room, I thought to myself, this is so crazy to still be doing all this at my age, but I have never been able to deny my darling pussy her needs, she has always come first! When the two young women finally came in, they were immediately all over me. Emily started kissing me passionately, her hands kneading at my appreciative tits, meanwhile her friend had got behind me, and hiked up my dress, and was rolling down my panties. Then Emily pulled my dress up off over my head, and I was completely naked for these two horny little sex-pots.

Then they both knelt down, Emily in front and Jerri behind me, and Emily started licking at my pussy, while Jerri started licking my ass. I moaned as I felt Emily's tongue exploring my wet pussy, as she opened me up with the tips of her fingers to lick my inner lips, and began to tantalize my swollen clitoris with her tongue. Then she put her teeth around my love-bud, and started nibbling at it ever so gently, alternating with the tip of her tongue, and sucking lips.

She was very good, I thought detachedly to myself, as my orgasm gnawed at the pit of my stomach, starting its journey for the millionth time. Meanwhile her friend had parted the cheeks of my ass and was tonguing my anus, then she replaced her tongue with first one finger then two, and started finger-fucking my ass. It wasn't long before my pussy juices were dripping down Emily's face.

My moans were getting louder, as I squirmed in delight against Jerri's fingers up my hungry clenching rectum, I love getting ass-fucked! Emily meanwhile was now finger-fucking my pussy, her hand deep in my vagina, while she sucked and nibbled at my bouncing clitoris. I thought wildly to myself, that these two little sex-pots were pretty good together, maybe I should keep them!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.