Sandra Turns Over - Cover

Sandra Turns Over

by Joris K. Huysmans

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Erotica Sex Story: Or, One Big Ass Cherry. A middle-aged wife takes newfound delight in her husband's attentions to her bounteous bottom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex   BBW   .

My wife Sandra got big after our third child. That was okay, what it lacked when she tried to dress up in her slinky old cocktail dresses (and I had to duck the flying buttons) it made up in bed, where it was fun to roll around with her and feel her heaving huge breasts, her soft rounded tummy, her broad moony ass. That's what we were doing one night as I was on top of her, licking her fat nipples and fingering her clit. I smashed my face in between those massive tits, then licked my way down to her soft belly and rustled my face around in her scratchy muff. Her legs spread wide, I licked the very edges of her vulva, tasting the first metallic tang of her pussy lips mixed with hair, then moved my tongue toward the center as it melted away at my touch and my tongue slid deep inside her, coating my lips and even my nose with her oozing juices.

I licked away, tongue rammed up as far as it could reach, and then I had an idea. She didn't like it when I stopped and tried to get her to move, but she rolled over quickly and stuck her big round ass up in the air as I spread her legs again and started to lick her pussy from behind. It always turned me on to feel my nose pressed against her ass as I did it, and soon I was smashing my face between those fat round globes and moving my tongue into the "taint" area in between (you know, t'ain't ass and t'ain't pussy) and then up to her little wrinkled brown hole itself.

I don't get lovers who feel squeamish about rimming, it's always a turn on for me and part of loving every part of your lover. And licking an asshole can't be worse than swallowing snot-like cum, which she's done without complaint for years. She was clean--not antiseptically clean, a slight tang of the day which was all her, but tidy down there. And it didn't take long of my tongue working its way as far as it would go into her asshole (which was less than half an inch) before I could tell that she had reached down and started masturbating as I did it, which was even more of a turn-on, because there's nothing I like better than to have her come on my face, spasming right before my eyes.

As she got into herself I started to get tired from my work so I decided to help her out in another way. I slid a finger into her pussy and then started tickling her ass with the next one. That seemed to get a good moan in response, so I started to slide it in, wetting it some more as it went in. She moaned harder and so I began fucking her with my fingers, one in her pussy and one in her ass, and she bucked and rode my fingers as they slid in and out in unison and I could feel each one on the other side of the thin muscle wall in between.

"I need some more lube," she said, not exactly willing to interrupt her fucking my hand with both holes, so I grabbed the KY and, being otherwise engaged, unscrewed it with my teeth and then squirted some straight into her crack. My finger pulled out of her ass just long enough to get some KY, and then I slid it back in to a loud "unnnnnnhhh" from her. Holding the lube in my hand, I got an idea. I let my middle finger come out of her pussy and sort of coated the end of it with KY, then slid it in with the index finger into her ass. She moaned again, and took it enthusiastically, increasing the fury with which she rubbed her clit. She seemed to be having no trouble taking the two fingers in her asshole, now a wet rubbery tube.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.