Poison - Cover

Poison

by SereneDivine

Copyright© 2006 by SereneDivine

Erotica Sex Story: She kept having the same recurrent dream. She found herself running through some great forest glade, a white wispy gown billowing in the breeze behind her. Footsteps, heavy ones, always chasing her, some dark creature, a beast in pursuit. He always caught her, dark and frightening, his eyes shockingly blue in the face of a handsome demon...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   .

She kept having the same recurrent dream. She found herself running through some great forest glade, a white wispy gown billowing in the breeze behind her. Footsteps, heavy ones, always chasing her, some dark creature, a beast in pursuit. He always caught her, dark and frightening, his eyes shockingly blue in the face of a handsome demon. He would always bind her, tie her spread eagle between 2 trees, His cock dripping with poison right before thrusting it into her mouth, powerful and veined, a poison serpent creeping in, she could barely get him in as he forced himself down her throat. He would always look down at her, some evil smile plastered on his face and would say, "you want one thing, to be defiled; to be debased into some submissive creature just for me." She would wake up gagging, gagging not only at the poison being spewed down her throat, but at his words. Never! Not her. She was far too independent to be some object of lust for a man to find his pleasure in.

She would always find solace in her art after her unnerving dreams. Her advocation was pottery and sculpting, her vocation was a sales rep. She went into her studio and began carving into a block of clay. It always amazed her, empowered her that she could create beauty from some mundane lump, could transform it ugly and plain into something magnificent with her own hands. She worked almost mindlessly that day, not sure what she was even trying to form, and much to her horror, it began to look like a huge phallus. She slammed her fist on it in some finality and destroyed it.

She came home very tired from work, showered and went straight to bed. She was almost asleep as her head hit the pillow, the last fleeting thought she had, "no more dreams." He is there again though, the demon, the beast, only this time the dream has changed. She is sprawled in his bed, limbs entangled, he has pulled her up against him like some wispy garment that molds to him. "I won't let you go," He growls to her, her mind is in some erotic trance. She is surprised at her bodies reaction to his words, her cunt grips and convulses, she has the feeling electric shocks are dancing through her veins. He is hovering at her entrance and suddenly plunges in. "I won't let you go," he says again more tenderly. She looks up into those startling blue eyes, pleading in her eyes, and what begins as something languid guickly turns brutal, her mind complete mush but her body completely alive. Then she wakes up as the thought, "poison," flows through her mind, through her body.

She had decided long ago that she would never let a man possess her, own her, she would never marry. The whole thing made her think of being caged, locked away, contained. No, that simply would never do for her, she would live a care free life where she answered to noone. She would soar in her job and would make magnificent works of art. The thought of her phallus sculpture suddenly crossed her mind and she shuddered.

That night, the dream once again changed. Her demon is telling her what he will do to her since he is never letting her go. That he will use ropes, cuffs, knives, and toys. That he will bind her spread eagle on the bed, tie her to whatever pleases him, that her cunt will always remain open for him. No! It smacks of being contained, smacks of being caged. No not her, never! And as her mind is screaming never, he rides her on all fours like a bitch, his hand clamped across her mouth, she is sure she is suffocating, drowning from within in his seed, as though it has flowed up into her lungs and gagged her, his hand is fisting her hair, tugging butally on it, then she wakes up.

She goes through the motions of work, feeling as though she is falling headlong into some great chasm, unable to get her dreams out of her mind. That night the beast is there once again, only this time they are in a car. He is driving fast, frighteningly so, she begs him to slow down. He won't. He drives faster, and says, "I won't let you go." His face looks cold, menacing, like some gentleman rapist perched on a kill. His eyes shockingly blue in a face so dark. She begs him, he keeps going faster. She wants to toss herself from the car, to get her sure death over with. He is going to kill her, she knows it. He is already sucking her very life from her. He is poison. He flows through her veins and he is killing her. He suddenly slows the car and pulls her head to his lap and whispers to her, " I love you." Her eyes snap open and she wakes up. Love? Love? Where did that come from? No, never, not her, that smacks of being contained.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.