Blackie - Cover

Blackie

by Bunts

Copyright© 2006 by Bunts

Romantic Sex Story: I met her at a works dance and we went on from there. She was eveything a man could want, she was vivacious, loving and a brilliant dancer. We fell in love but alas..........

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Safe Sex   .

Normally, I enjoyed the Friday night dances at the works when I was the duty manager. All I had to do was to ensure there was no trouble and to make sure the bar shut at 10.30 and the room was clear by 11.00pm so that security could release the guard dogs. I loved to dance, but tonight all the best girls seemed to have partners. But then my attention was drawn to a young lady dancing with one of the single men, she looked utterly bored and the glance she threw me as she passed close by me seemed to be a cry for help.

I did not immediately recognise her, yet there was something familiar about her. She was about 5ft 2 inches tall with jet black curly hair, a slim figure with quite pixie like features. You would not call her pretty by any means, but she was I thought highly attractive, with a lovely warm smile and dressed in a black light party dress that hugged her figure like a glove.

As they came round again I excused them and took her from her partner. She moved close into me pressing her body close to me and I could feel her nipples pressing through her thin dress on to my chest. She was a fantastically good dancer, and very light on her feet. I am at best an average dancer but she made me look and feel good. After a while I noticed that other people had stopped dancing and were stood watching us. As the music stopped there was a round of applause.

I looked down at her and said politely "Thank you that was great — can I buy you a drink."

"Yes please Tony." She responded.

"Do we know each other?" I asked.

She gave a little giggle" Oh yes we do very well, only normally I am in overalls and covered in black dust as I work in the metal polishing department."

"I'm so sorry I did not recognise you." I replied. What is your real name?

"My name is Cassy but everyone calls me Blackie"

"Ah I know now, the sexy bit that works on the over riders section." I said.

"She gave me a playful kick. You are a flirt. I see I shall have to watch myself."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"That's for you to find out later perhaps." She replied giving me a little hug

We danced every dance together for the rest of the evening and I was quite sad as the band played the last waltz, as I had thoroughly enjoyed myself and I did not want the evening to end.

"Do you have far to go?" I asked

"About an hours walk, as I have missed the last bus, it's your fault; you made me miss the last bus, as I so enjoyed dancing with you I did not want to go home. Now if you are a gentleman you will have to take me."

"Dear lady of course I must drive you home then, but you must wait a little until I have cleared the premises." I told her.

She smiled and went to collect her coat. I gave her my car keys and she waited in my car while I ensured the bar was locked and the premises were now clear for security to take over. She seemed so much smaller than I had imagined as she sat by me in the car, not much bigger than many fourteen year old girls I thought...

Within minutes we were on the road, she snuggled against me as she gave me directions, then she slumped in the seat and lay her head on my shoulder, her right hand rested very suggestively on my inner thigh. The very feel of her and the smell of her gave me an erection which she was very aware of and I am pleased to say she craftily encouraged.

It was about ten minutes drive to her house. We discreetly left my car some distance away and walked quietly to her home and we let ourselves in.

We were soon in her bed and she snuggled up against each other as I pulled her close and I put my arms round her. She was on her side facing me and I was l lying on my back. She draped her leg over me.

"Oh that's nice you're hard already!" she exclaimed with a giggle of delight.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.