Without A Clue - Cover

Without A Clue

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2006 by Patricia51

Humor Sex Story: Woman can't understand why her husband could possibly cheat. (I somehow forgot to post this before. My apologies to whomever I referred to it.)

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   Cheating   .

"Danielle, I can't believe it! Yes, I caught them together, right in our bed. They were doing it.

"What do you mean, what do I mean 'doing it'? God, do I have to spell it out? He and that hussy, Judy, the divorcee from down the street were having sex. Right in that bed. Our bed. It was a defilement is what it was. We never have sex in that bed. Good beds aren't for that.

"Where do we have sex, then? What has that got to do with anything? When I can't stand his complaining about it any more, and give in to him, I try to use the spare bedroom. That way I can get up and wash the sheets right after he's done.

"I just can't understand how he could do it. Do THAT. Do all those things I watched them do. Danielle, do you know that she took his thing right in her mouth? I watched it. She knelt right there and gave him a plumb job or whatever its called.

"Of course I would never do that. Do you think I'm some kind of pervert? He used to try to put his mouth on me too, right down there on my muffin. I told him and told him that good people don't do things like that. And he did it to her too! Right after she did whatever it was you called it, a hum job. They got head to toe in that 67 position I read about. He put his tongue right up in her. From the sounds of it I'm sure that she enjoyed it somehow. He seemed to do so to. I don't understand how.

"Now don't get me wrong Danielle. I'm a woman of the world. I know men have to have sex. And I know women have to go along with it. Enjoy it? What a ridiculous concept. I do my duty and tolerate it. I'm sure he does it as well as it can be done. I admit every now and then something very strange has come over me, and I find I'm enjoying it. I never tell him, of course, if I convulse, even though he wants to know. Why? As if I would give him any more encouragement! Bad enough as it is, or maybe, was. I'm not sure what's going to happen.

"I understand that being a wife entails some sacrifices. I have sex with him. Why it was just, what month is this? well, maybe not this year, but I'm sure it hasn't been more than 2 years. Three at the most. Is that any excuse for him rutting with her? For rolling on top of her and whooping and hollering like he was getting pleasure out of it? He never does with me.

"Speaking of that, I just offered him sex not 7 months ago on his birthday. I was in a hurry because I had promised Mable Jenkins I would go shopping with her. I was nearly late for it as it was, since my bridge game had run over. Well, I marched into the living room and told him to come on. I took my clothes off, hung them up and laid down on the bed. I spread my legs and closed my eyes and told him to hurry up. Do you know what happened? NOTHING! He told me he couldn't get it up, or around or something. So its not like I've never been generous. I am glad I didn't have to wash the sheets though.

"He certainly used to manage to get stiff before though. I just am so confused. Did you know I had to start locking the bathroom door when I took a bath because he would try to join me. Isn't that silly? Imagine, sex in the shower. Why you would just be getting all dirty in the tub. Then I had to start bringing my clothes in and getting dressed because he would tell me I looked 'sexy' dressed in a towel and try to touch me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.