The Slippery Slope - Cover

The Slippery Slope

by johntackle2006

Copyright© 2006 by johntackle2006

Erotica Sex Story: A cleaned up and updated version of the original story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

Sorry about the rush job on the original version. This is a cleaned up and edited version with a few more details added as per your feedback. I hope you enjoy

The neighbors were having another really loud party. Or rather the neighbors teenage kids were while they were out of town again. I don't mind the party's per say, I mean who am I to ruin some one else's fun? The only problem I have is when the partiers use my backyard as a shortcut or secluded make out spot because they trash my landscaping. Well tonight the party was in full swing and it would only be a matter of time before the cops came and broke it up as usual. I was just finished a beer and thinking about calling it a day when I heard what sounded like a crash and a thud in the back yard. I'd probably better go and make sure someone didn't hurt themselves back there. The back light was burnt out so I got a flashlight.

I opened sliding glass door and stepped in to the back yard. My flashlight swung around and after a few seconds revealed what looked like a boot sticking out of my ferns. I walked over to investigate and soon found out the boot had an owner that was passed out dead drunk. The light beam traveled up further to reveal a pale leg and a very short skirt. I rolled her over and I was immediately hit with the smell of vodka and pot. Well, I couldn't leave her out there in the bushes so I gathered her petite frame up and with some effort carried her in to the house. Not knowing where else to put her I laid her down on my bed.

Now with the light on I finally got a good look at sleeping beauty. She looked only about 16 years old! Wow, way past your curfew kid. She was wearing the afore mentioned combat boots, a very short black skirt and a too tight black band shirt with some band I have never heard of on it. Her hair was died black with bright red streaks running through it and a few hair clips in it seemingly placed at random. Her build was very thin, almost elfin. She looked to be only about 5ft 3 or so.

Well now what am I going to do a passed out teenager? She couldn't stay here and she probably wouldn't want me to call her parents to pick her up. I sat on the edge of the bed staring at her thinking about how to get her out of here. My eyes began to unconsciously wander all over her young passed out body. I'm not a perv or any thing. I was just looking. No harm in that, right? Her skin was pale and flawless and she actually had a really pretty face. I wish I had had a girlfriend that looked like her when I was in high school. (my old high school girlfriend looked like Ferrah Fawcett if that gives you any indication of my age.) My eyes moved over her and stopped on her chest. She shirt was deliberately too tight to show off her small but firm little breasts. A small B cup I would guess. My eyes wandered lower. When I had laid her down her legs had sprawled open a little bit. Now my eyes traveled up her pale thighs to the darkness under her skirt. I could feel myself becoming suddenly aroused. I tilted my head to try and get a better peek under there. I could just make out a bit sparkle. I was curious. Cautiously I reached under and gently lifted up the edge of her skirt to see what she was wearing. To my pleasant surprise she was wearing a thong made of some sort of metallic looking fabric reflected all the colors of the rainbow. I sat here transfixed staring at her panties. The way the small scrap of cloth covered her and concealed her. The way it cupped her sex, the way her pubic hair made a soft mound under the iridescent cloth... My breathing was getting a little heavier now. I let her skirt fall back on to her stomach giving me a hands free view of her panties.

I had the sudden urge to see if her bra matched her panties. It was just curiosity. Nervously I pushed her t shirt up past her smooth (and incredibly soft) stomach and up till I reached the swells of her breasts. I lifted a little more and black lacey material came in to view. Well I had gone this far, I might as well see that her bra looks like. No harm in that. I lifted her shirt up further and got a better look a her bra. The material was sort of see through and I could see her nipples through the bra. Wow, she had really nice breasts. In the middle of the bra was a front opening clasp. Oh, just a little look wont hurt. I just wasn't to see what they look like free I told myself. My hands were shaking and with nervous fumbling I unhooked the front of her bra. Wow, her breasts are so beautiful! So firm and perfectly shaped. Without realizing what I was doing I reached out and cupped on of them. It was firm and warm. The nipple felt soft and I rolled it between my fingertips.

Realizing what I was doing I quickly pulled my hand way. This was so wrong! I was feeling up a unconscious girl! What kind of person was I? I got up off the bed and left the room to pace in the hallway. Oh my god, did I actually just feel up a sleeping 16 year old? I was torn. In one hand I was so incredibly turned on and on the other hand I knew what I was doing was illegal and wrong on so may levels. I walked past the open bedroom door. There she lay spred out, her dress hiked up around her hips, her shirt pushed up and her bra opened. I felt ashamed and yet turned on at the same time. I should just get her dressed and call her cab or something. It was getting harder to think though. My mind and my eyes kept wandering back to the bedroom.

I went back in to the bedroom with intention of getting her dressed. Honest I did. I sat down on the edge of bed and decided to take one last good look at her. What harm could it do? I was just looking after all. I let my eyes travel over her form drinking her in. My eyes kept wandering back to her little thong panties. Well since I was just looking it would probably be ok to see a little more. Right? I slipped a finger under the band of her panties and slowly moved them to the side a little to reveal her well trimmed bush. My other hand crept towards the erection in my pants. Still holding her panties to the side I absentmindedly stroked myself though the thick denim. Maybe it would be better if I just got it out of my system and just took care of myself. I thought. Yea, once I get myself then I'll be able to think clearly. That's it!.

I unbuttoned my pants and freed my throbbing member. It felt so good to be free. Sitting on the side of the bed I held her panties to the side to I could see her bush and slowly stroked myself with the other hand. I wanted to see more. I figures since I had seen her pubic hair I wanted to see all of her. Besides, I didn't want to stretch her panties out holding them to the side did I?I kicked off my pants for convenience and crawled on to the bed between her legs to remove her panties. She was really light and I had no problem sliding her panties down her legs and off of her. I spread her legs even further apart and I could see her pink little lips... There she lay before me. My cock was beginning to leak precum now and I began smearing around the head and lubing myself up.

Her pubic hair looked so soft. I just had to pet her a little. I was right, her hair was so soft. I petted her soft mound a little. This was ok wasn't it? I stroked her soft vulva and I each time my finger tips kept brushing lower and lower as if they had a mind of there own. Soon I was wasn't so mush stroking her mound as I was more pressing the pads of my fingers against her closed sex. I wonder what she looks like inside I thought to myself... Slowly I parted her labia and revealed her pink. She had the most beautiful little pussey I had ever seen. My index finger pressed in a little and I could feel her moistness. I continued to push my finger in to her. I tried to rationalize with myself that I wanted to feel her around my finger so I could imagine what she would feel like around my cock as I masturbated.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.