Nasty Man - Cover

Nasty Man

by expatdad

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: An African immigration official blackmails a white couple, only to find their daughter wants some attention too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

Tammy sneaked deep inside the bushes in her garden to hide. The Nasty Man was here! She did not like him. Daddy did not like him. Her mother did not like him. He was big, loud, and arrogant, and shouted a lot!

She shivered in fear, and drew herself together deep inside the bushes. Following her mother's instructions, she made herself scarce whenever he came visiting. He had come visiting a lot in the last two months, this upset daddy a lot.

Her mother's attitude confused her.

When daddy was home, she berated him and complained constantly about the attentions of the "big cocked" bastard. She only used that term to daddy when she thought Tammy was not near. When she knew Tammy was around, she called him The Nasty Man. When he visited the villa while daddy was at home, her mother would get tearful and protest strongly.

When daddy was not at home, her mother behaved quite differently, and this confused Tammy.

It did not make any difference to The Nasty Man whether daddy was there or not, he still behaved the same. Loud mouthed, demanding this, demanding that. Daddy had to pay him money now to avoid being sent to jail.

That worried Tammy.

She did not want her father to go to jail. It was all her mother's fault! So why did she shout at her father when the African was not there? Her mother seemed to blame her father even though it was his fault! When the African visited, she moaned and complained, but when her father was not present, her mother had started behaving very strangely. It was almost as she did not mind anymore.

This confused Tammy and she hid in the bushes. It gave her a view into the villa. She was determined to spy on The Nasty Man and her mother.

It had all started a few months ago. Her mother did hairdressing at home for people who visited the villa. She used to do this in England. Then The Nasty Man came. He worked for the immigration service. Somehow he had discovered what her mother was doing. Apparently mummy should not be doing this.

There had been a fearful row. Tammy had hid and listened to the shouting. The Nasty Man had shouted for hours berating her mother and father. He talked about poverty in Africa and how her mother not paying her taxes on her business only exacerbated that poverty. Tammy was shocked she had not thought about that, but the man was right. Everywhere they went in Zimbabwe Africans lived in poverty. Young children lived in squalid condition in shanty townships.

He had talked about licenses to run businesses. He had accused her mother of preventing ordinary Africans from earning a living by her selfish act of running a business from home! Her father was berated for allowing this to happen and breaching the terms of his work permit. Apparently her dad could lose his job, and her mother and father could go to jail.

That terrified Tammy. What would happen to her? There had been lots of shouting and pleading. The Nasty Man had left. Her mother and father had argued long that night. The next night he came back, but not alone. He had brought a police van with four police officers, and another man in plain clothes who it seemed was some kind of secret policeman.

She had heard really nasty stories about the secret police and kept well hidden in the garden all night. There had been more shouting, and more pleading from her parents. It had shamed and shocked Tammy to hear her parents plead and cry. Eventually everything calmed down. The policemen left in their van.

Then the man from immigration had taken her mother to the bedroom and her mother had allowed him to rape her. Tammy was not sure if it was rape when her mother did not want it, but let him do it anyway. Her father had not stopped him. The secret policeman had spent the night with daddy in the spare bedroom. Daddy hadn't liked that. She did not know what had happened but her father was not quite the same now. Even her mother seemed to regard him less.

That was not fair! It was her mother's fault! Now The Nasty Man came to visit every few days. Every time he visited, he raped her mother. Or at least he took her mother into the bedroom and had sex with her a lot. Her mother's behaviour confused Tammy. Why did she moan and complain when daddy was home, but flirt and laugh with the African when daddy was away?

Thoughts about sex had been on Tammy's mind a lot recently. Her mother was having sex with the African. Tammy was determined to hide in the bushes and learn the truth of the matter. So she hid in the bushes and waited. She did not have to wait long.

Her mother was at the dressing table preparing for bed. There was no sign of The Nasty Man. She waited. Then her parents' bathroom door opened and the African walked out drying himself off with a towel. He was nude!

Tammy stared, fascinated. She had never seen a nude man before. His cock stood proud of his body. Incredibly long and thick it jutted up from his loins like some sort of black tusk.

Her mother became all flustered at his appearance. She dropped her hairbrush and turned to the African who shouted at her. Tammy cringed. Why did he always shout? He mother jumped up and rushed over to him. The African grinned and pulled her mother roughly close, before clamping his lips on hers.

Tammy watched mesmerized as they indulged in a long, passionate kiss. One side of Tammy's nature abhorred her mother's passionate response. Another was fascinated. She watched her mother's hand search out and grasp that long, thick member.

"Big cocked," her mother had told her father. To Tammy's innocent eyes, it seemed an understatement. Her eyes were fixed on that big black cock, on the soft caressing movements of her mother's soft white hand on that throbbing, jerking, up-thrusting member.

Tammy's breath seemed to catch in her throat. Her teenage breasts rose and fell. A tense unaccustomed stirring teased her loins. It was wrong that her mother was playing with that cock! She was married to daddy! Her eyes nevertheless were riveted on the action in the bedroom. Her mother's hand was obviously exciting the African, even as their lips fiercely duelled.

The African grasped her mother's hair and pulled her away. Her mother protested at his roughness, but the African just laughed. He glanced down at her mother's night attire and casually pulled at the lacings, before stripping the clothes from her body. All the time he held her mother's head by her hair twisted up to one side, ignoring her protests and grinning.

Then he said some words to her mother. Tammy could not hear them from the garden. Her mother answered him, and the African laughed. She watched in a mix of horror and excitement as he reached out with one of his big hands and roughly fondled her mother's breast. She winced as his fingers squeezed tightly on one of her mother's darkened nipples. She could hear her mother's shriek even in the garden.

She watched outraged at this treatment of her mother, then with disbelief as her mother sunk to her knees in front of the African. Her mother's mouth greedily seeking out that African cock. How could her mother respond so enthusiastically after such rough treatment?

She watched. Shocked, but at the same time fascinated as the African grasped her mother's head and jerked his hips, pushing his cock deeper into the obviously eager sucking mouth of her mother.

She would never be able to think of her lovely mother in the same way after seeing her sucking and slavering over that big black African cock.

She wondered what it tasted like. Why was her mother so avidly sucking it? It must taste good for her mother to be so keen to do it, and to be so enthusiastic! She looked up at the face of The Nasty Man. His face was transformed with rapture! She watched fascinated the expressions flash across his face as her mother so obviously gave him pleasure.

Her hand dropped without notice to her own hot loins and anxiously moulded the vee between her legs that was responding so deliciously to everything she saw. This was sex. Real sex, and her mother obviously loved it with this man!

Nothing was left to her imagination as the African thrust his cock into her mother's tightly held head, while her mother squirmed, and wriggled in his grasp even as she sucked and licked.

She watched the African reach down her mother's body and this time gently squeeze one of her breasts. Her own hand rose to her own breasts. She was surprised to feel the aching hardness of her nipple. Her breasts were still developing, but already they were full and pert. She had watched the eyes of the African men in the street wander casually over her body. She had seen their eyes focus hungrily on her pert developing breasts. It had made her feel uncomfortable. Now she wondered what it would be like to feel their hands on her breasts. Next time their hands sought to grope her down at the shops she could find some way of evading their searching hands a bit more slowly.

She shivered wickedly at the thought.

Then the African pulled her mother to her feet. Dragging those eagerly sucking lips from his cock. He held her at arm's length. Staring into her eyes. Her mother gazed back, eyes glazed, her mouth slack. Her breath coming in heavy gasps that resulted in the rapid rise and fall of breasts much larger than her own, but just as firm and upstanding.

Tammy flinched as The Nasty Man slapped her mother's face! Slapped her hard. Then he slapped her again. Her mother shrieked but he laughed without care. The brutal animal! Then he pushed her mother backwards. Her mother stumbled backwards and then toppled onto the bed.

The African turned and for a moment Tammy caught a glimpse of his cock in profile. Her breath caught in her throat. She knew a bit about sex, even if she was still a virgin. A man's cock was supposed to fit inside a woman. The idea that such a cock could fit inside any woman was ridiculous. Her heart fluttered. Her own loins throbbed in excitement at the lewd scene being enacted in front of her eyes. It was ridiculous she thought, but here eyes took in every gnarled throbbing inch of that black manhood. Her fevered imagination was caught up in the idea of what it would be like to feel each hot inch of that cock being thrust into her own body.

She nearly swooned with the excitement of the thought.

The Nasty Man climbed onto her parents' bed. Her eyes flicked back to her mother. She could imagine her mother's distress at being slapped so hard. To her surprise, her mother showed no distress at all. Her mother's hands had reached up above her to grasp firmly the brass frame of the headboard. This had the effect of pushing up her breasts, as though in offering to the brute beast about to ravish her.

As the African climbed on to the bed, her mother's full thighs splayed apart in acceptance of the man lowering himself on top of her! Tammy watched goggle eyed as that black length lowered and edged towards her mother's offered feminine centre. She watched trembling as the African adjusted himself above her mother. Watched as her mother wriggled and thrust her hips wantonly upwards.

Watched as the African paused, then thrust. Her mother's body jerked in a spasm, as the African thrust again and his dark body sank onto the soft whiteness of her mother.

Her hands dropped to her shorts. She quickly pushed down the zipper, and thrust her hand inside. It may be wrong, but she could not contain herself. Her fingers sought out her wet centre.

In the bedroom, The Nasty Man's black body had begun a regular humping motion. Her mother's shapely white legs had risen to wrap tightly around him.

Sex! She was watching sex. Fucking! The mystery her and her girlfriends had giggled about. A black man was having sex with her mother, no wonder daddy was not very happy! Her mother obviously liked it! That would only make daddy unhappier!

Her fingers worked between her legs, the sensation was good. She wondered what a cock would be like. Cock. Big black cock! If her mother liked it even when The Nasty Man did it to her it must be really good...

The rustling of the bushes stopped her heart. She had been discovered.

Joshua had seen the pretty teenager sneak off into the bushes. He had heard Mr. Ireti from the immigration department arrive. Mr. Ireti would keep the white Memsab busy. Joshua grinned at the thought of the high and mighty Memsab being ridden by the ever-randy Mr. Ireti.

Tammy had sneaked off as soon as the African official arrive, just as she had every time he came. Joshua had little sympathy for the white couple, who had become victims of a classic scam. Far more wealth than Joshua could ever dream of being. Living in the great villa free of rent. Eating out in restaurants that Joshua could never imagine being able to afford. Treating him with extra bags of maize was as far as this couple went!

Still it was better than working in a factory.

Then there was sweet and sexy Tammy.

A walking wet dream.

Tammy was older than his two youngest daughters both of whom were safely married, and had both had babies before they reached Tammy's age.

Tammy's parents did not understand sex. They treated Tammy like a little girl when anyone with any sense could see she was a young woman. That Tammy did not understand sex was hardly surprising with such parents. Not surprising that she was confused and curious.

Joshua had five daughters, and four sons. He knew about sex. He knew when a young girl was ready for sex. Tammy was begging for it but just did not know it yet. He had seen his own daughters ripen and develop and quickly married them off. Her parents seemed oblivious to her ripening womanhood.

Joshua was not oblivious at all. His cock hardened every night at what he would do to Tammy if he got the chance. He had been surprised that Mr. Ireti had not yet discovered Tammy. Perhaps her parents were cleverer than he thought. Perhaps it was just a quick-footed Tammy getting out the way.

Tonight though she had sneaked off into her den.

Her father was away, and her mother would be preoccupied in that bed for the rest of the night.

Tonight no one was looking out for Tammy but Joshua, and Joshua had a stiff cock, hard with arousal at the thought of taking care of Tammy's needs. Sexual needs Joshua understood even if Tammy and her parents did not!

He eyed the girl through the bushes as she pried on her mother and the African official. He had bided his time, until with surprise and delight he had seen the young beauty slide inside her shorts and start to play with herself.

He gave her a few moments to get more excited then slipped into the bushes. He watched her jump as she heard his approach. Her hand quickly pulled out of her shorts, accompanied by a flash of guilt in her eyes.

He grinned to himself, even as his face remained stern. He would use that perception of guilt. Her stupid parents had taught her that sex was wrong. That masturbation was wrong. No doubt being caught spying on her mother having sex would also be seen by the teenager to be wrong.

Now he would use the combination of her parent's suppression of their daughter's sexuality and her mother's sexual hypocrisy to his own advantage.

As she backed away, flushed and embarrassed, she sought to pull up her shorts and refasten them. Joshua's hand shot out catching the girl's slim wrist and jerking her towards him. As she prepared to shout his free hand rose up and clamped over her mouth. He stared into her alarmed eyes.

"Shush, shush," he whispered softly. "Do you want your mother to know you were watching?"

The girl's eyes widened further. He could see the panic building up.

"Easy girl, easy, I won't tell, I'm your friend, I want to watch too."

Surprise blossomed on the pretty girl's face. He grinned and nodded his head several times.

"We watch together, OK?"

Tammy shook her head. The idea of watching her mother indulging in sex with the Nasty Man while Joshua watched beside her was shocking. She had always thought of Joshua as a harmless old codger. Now that the immediate shock and surprise of his catching her was beginning to wear off she was recovering her wits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.