Sugar Daddy - Cover

Sugar Daddy

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Jack, forced into early retirement, takes to life outdoors as a way to return to nature and retain his health. He encounters a young woman in need of assistance - and he supplies it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   .

Copyright©

The one thing that pleased Jack Brewer the most, since he had taken his early retirement package, was the time to finally spend almost unlimited amounts of time outdoors. At first it had just been time spent in the shade of the old oak trees scattered throughout his big backyard but then it gradually expanded to the world around him.

He began to visit the pocket parks in his township until he had pretty much explored each of them several times. Then, consulting an area map, he had expanded his horizons to the metro parks and walking trails that fell within the seven county area. That had given him months of exploration. Some of the places contained wilderness areas that could be explored over and over without ever crossing the same ground twice.

Jack watched birds, squirrels, rabbits, moles, and gophers as they went about the business of living every day. It wasn't that he wanted to become an expert in any of those categories, but rather that he reveled in the feeling of being close to nature. He also studied the trees and bushes and grasses along the way but only for the purpose of seeing how nature protected its own and how it presented its glory to the world.

When Jack got up this morning, he followed his usual routine of fixing breakfast and leisurely eating it and sipping coffee while going through the daily newspaper to see if anything interesting had happened, checking out the sports results and chuckling over the funnies.

By late morning, he had showered and dressed in walking shorts, knit shirt and hiking boots. He filled his water bottle with fresh water, dropped it and some energy bars into his backpack and slung it over his shoulder as he started for the garage.

Jack climbed into the Jeep Wrangler, which gave him the feel of being in the country even when fighting city traffic. He left the canvas cover over the top and back but would probably remove it this afternoon.

His destination this morning was the last metro park that he had explored. Not that he had exhausted the possibilities in the other five but he had heard that this one had some very interesting terrain and was more like real wilderness than most of the others.

It took over an hour to make the drive so it was already just after noon by the time he arrived. Like most of the other similar parks, the front contained the usual picnic and playground areas for kids and families, and this one had an interesting Frisbee golf course that started near the front. Slowly Jack drove the Jeep along the winding park road, checking out the facilities and noting trail heads leading into the more undeveloped areas. Gradually the road wound around until it had curved back to the entrance. Having surveyed as much as he could from the road, Jack had decided on a trail for his day's explorations so he started the distorted loop again, planning to park close to the beginning of the trail.

Adhering to the low park speed limit, Jack had time to observe the families that had gathered in the picnic and playground areas. He had always found it fascinating to watch people, to see how the adults played with their kids... or not... or to simply see how close and comfortable a family seemed with each oth...

Whoa! That wasn't a family sight!

Sitting at a picnic table with no one else around was a woman... a young woman obviously, maybe late teens or early twenties. She was wearing a lightweight summer dress... except that the top was completely unbuttoned, there was no bra underneath, and she had just flashed him, spreading the top of the dress so that it was left under her bare breasts.

Jack looked at her face but there was no discernible expression there. While he stared at her very nice sized hooters, she quickly glanced to both sides to insure that no one was watching her and then she seemed to stick out her chest, raising those big boobs noticeably.

Jack jerked the wheel, pulling the Jeep to the side of the pavement, where he parked and quickly climbed out of the car. Not wanting to scare the woman, he walked a bit tentatively toward her.

She was sitting on the far side of the table, her legs under the tabletop. He walked around the table and sat on the bench, facing away from the table. Resting his elbows back against the table top, he looked down appreciatively at the soft white globes just inches away.

"Hello," he said, a little hesitantly.

"Are you my sugar daddy?" The voice was soft and musical.

"Are you looking for a sugar daddy?"

"Yes."

"Oh? What's that mean to you?"

"Someone who can give me a place to live and feed me and give me a little spending money."

"Oh? And what does he get?"

"All the lovin' he ever wanted."

"Really? That sounds... great."

"Go ahead, touch 'em. I know you want to. It's alright."

Jack made sure no one was watching and then gingerly reached out and touched her breast. It was just as soft and smooth and full and enticing as it looked. Her nipple was hard but pliable. But the biggest surprise was the white watery liquid that oozed from her nipple.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes. Oh, yes!"

"Would you like more?"

"What?" he asked, startled at the question.

"Here, try this," she said, spreading her legs and pulling her skirt up to reveal a curly haired triangle between her legs. He could see the pink lips of her pussy nestled beneath the patch. He licked his lips in anticipation.

"Go ahead, touch it. It doesn't bite."

Jack dropped his hand between her thighs, feeling the soft smooth skin as he slid his hand higher and higher toward the brown-haired thatch. Then the tip of his finger touched the soft lacy petals of her inner lips standing proud above the puffy outer lips. The softness of her tit and thigh suddenly was rough and course in comparison. She was wet and ready when his finger slid up and down among the lips and as his finger carefully pushed inside her, she was staring intently into his eyes.

"Do you like that, honey?"

"Yes," he croaked.

Somehow she draped her skirt over his leg so that it obscured her hand as it settled lightly at his crotch. His cock was straining inside the shorts, begging for admittance to her treasures.

"Would you like some of this?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"You can have it every day."

"Yes."

"As many times a day as you want."

"Really?" he groaned. "What... what do you want?"

Again she stated what she was looking for, this time telling him how much spending money she wanted per week. It surprised him how reasonable she was being.

Reluctantly he extracted his finger from her hot core. "I was about to take a hike. Would you join me so we can continue our discussion?"

"Sure, honey," she said, buttoning up the top of her dress.

They walked to the Jeep, where Jack helped her up the high first step, although not without getting a nice feel of her round bottom. She said nothing about it though.

Jack drove slowly on around the road to the few parking spots at the trail he'd selected. He walked around the Jeep to help the young woman out, and it seemed like she made a special effort to rub her body, particularly her tits, against Jack as he was putting her down.

They headed off down the trail and in just a few minutes seemed to be miles from civilization. The only connection with other people was the faint path that they walked. They could see no other people nor could they hear the sound of cars over the sounds of the forest. There was a soft moaning of the gentle breeze in the treetops, an occasional call of a bird passing, and the crunch of their shoes as they stepped on twigs and leaves underfoot.

Generally the trail was only wide enough for one person so Jack let the woman lead, careful to stay very close behind her. In fact after nearly 15 minutes of trekking in and out, up and down, crossing a small stream three times, she came to such an abrupt stop that Jack smacked into her back, curling his arms around her to insure that she did not fall. She caught his hands and pulled them up to her breasts, at the same time pushing her buttocks back against his crotch. He felt the sticky liquid coating his palms where he had held her tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.