The Most Beautiful Woman - Cover

The Most Beautiful Woman

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: You know what they say - "Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while." And this old crippled man found one on a trip to restock his pantry when he met, to him, the most beautiful woman in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright©

"Breathes there a man with soul so dead
He thrills not to the lushness of yon bottom ahead?
Breathes there a man so intent on his duty
That he cannot appreciate the beauty of a passing cutie?"

- Author Unknown

I was making my rounds in an electric cart of a local supermarket, picking up a few things for dinner, minding my own business... and keeping an eye out for a shapely bottom or a full-sized breast or just a pretty face when... I caught a glimpse of all three in the same jeans-and-vee-neck-blouse ahead of me.

I followed her up the aisle, slowly, savoring the narrowness at her waistline, the way she rounded out the backside of her jeans and, yes, the more-than-handful globes in her blouse, much of which appeared in the loose fitting, deep-vee cut of her blouse. The black material set off the tanned-and-freckled skin of her boobs very well.

Then I got a good look at her face and my heart-rate quickly doubled. She was gorgeous. She had magnificent blue eyes, blonde hair (although it appeared that it was probably not her original color) cut very attractively so that it just broke in curls on her shoulders. Her makeup was impeccably done, in either perfect lines or smoothly fading changes as the case might be. Her skin was as smooth as silk with no visible blemishes.

I rode toward her slowly, savoring her loveliness. When I got near, she spotted me and gave me a quick smile of apology as she moved her basket to the side of the aisle. I told her I wasn't in a rush and that she was not in my way but she just smiled. So reluctantly I rode on past her.

I killed time until she came by me, continuing her shopping. Unfortunately she turned the opposite way from where I was going and I didn't want to be obvious about watching her. So I turned away and sadly assumed I had seen the last of her.

But, lo and behold, when I finished at one end of the store and turned along the meat counter at the back of the building, she was there studying different cuts of meats. I rolled by her a ways and then rode around a low-boy freezer case, turning back toward her and stopping to gaze longingly at her again.

Making her selections, she turned her basket up another aisle and I figured she was headed to the checkouts. But again I was pleasantly surprised when I spotted her stopped halfway up the aisle, looking at various bottled waters. I slowed my pace to a crawl, then stopped. There were two other shoppers in the aisle and I hoped they would leave first while the woman stayed. I had screwed up my courage to speak to her.

I got lucky again as the other two shoppers moved on, leaving only the woman and me in the aisle. I began moving toward her. When I was a few feet away, she spotted me again and moved her basket over, cheerfully apologizing for being in my way. Gathering my courage, I motored on... and stopped right in front of her.

She looked surprised but interested when I started to speak. "I hope I don't offend you," I said, "but I just have to tell you that I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Her mouth dropped open, and then she smiled, her perfect, absolutely white teeth showing. Dimples also appeared in both cheeks. She said, "Why, thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Well... I just couldn't pass without speaking to you. You are truly gorgeous."

"Thank you, again," she said, reaching out to touch my shoulder.

I couldn't help but let my eyes stray to her cleavage as she bent slightly. It was enough to show almost all of her left boob to me, and I felt a growing in my crotch.

She started to turn away and I reached for the cart's throttle. But then she turned back and said, "You've just made my day, you know."

"No!" I said emphatically. "It is you who have made my day."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek... and I looked down the large gap between her blouse and her body. I now knew that she was not wearing a bra, her boobs would overflow even my large hands, and at least her left nipple was hard. Could the compliments have caused that?

Her left arm stayed around my neck and she knew where I was looking. I tried to draw my eyes away and look at her face but my gaze kept going back to those lovely boobs. She asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Absolutely," I responded with feeling. I managed to look in her eyes; there seemed to be a little twinkle there.

She said, "You know, I think what I wanted might be on this other shelf." She spun around, still bent over and fumbled with some bottles near the floor. In the process, her magnificent bottom brushed against my arm. Hastily I moved my arm around her as if to keep her from falling, in the process pulling her back so that her bottom rubbed against my chest. Oh, if I could only strip away our clothes and have a go at her! Thank goodness I was not paralyzed above my knees.

I swear she rubbed her ass in little circles against me. Then with a little up and down motion that she repeated a couple of times she turned back to me with one little bottle in hand.

Again she bent over to me and put an arm around my neck. "You do like my boobies, don't you?"

"Yes, I love them."

"Good. What do you think about... the other part?"

"Your bottom? It is wonderful."

"Oh, yeah? I'm glad you like it... but... well, how much do you like it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if I promised to let you play with my boobies, would you kiss my ass?"

"Just as much as you can stand," I said fervently.

"Then I'll meet you at the front door in a few minutes, okay?"

"Yes!"

Twenty minutes later, I hobbled after her into a nearby apartment complex, just a five minute drive from the store. She put her purchases away and then, turning to me, took off her light jacket and left only her sleeveless, low cut blouse covering her standout knockers... I just realized that the way they stood out as she moved was what caught my eye in the beginning.

"Come on," she said, leading me down a hall to a large bedroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Just so we understand each other, this is going to be oral sex only. I don't let any man screw me until I get to know him. If you can't agree with that, we'll stop right here."

"I can understand that. And, yes, I agree. Tell me when you want me to stop and I promise I will."

"Okay," she said. "Here's what I have in mind. If you will kiss my ass until I say stop, then I'll let you play with my titties until you are satisfied. Okay?"

"Yes, agreed."

"You might as well get undressed."

We both took off our clothes. When she sat back on the bed naked, she asked, "How do you want to do this?"

"If its okay with you, let me kneel on the floor and you can pull your legs back."

I dropped a pillow where I was going to kneel in front of her and clumsily lowered my knees to it, slipping my crutches out of the way under the edge of the bed. I looked up as she spread her legs, gazing with desire at a pussy that must have been freshly shaved that morning. However she kept pulling her legs back until they brushed the sides of her breasts.

By lightly pulling the sides of her buttocks apart, I had easy access to her anus. I started as far up her legs as I could reach and licked my way down her legs and into her anal valley. With enthusiasm, I laved all of the flesh that usually remained hidden, going around in little arcs until I narrowed the arcs to her puckered little hole.

She had begun to moan softly as soon as my tongue settled into her valley but when I centered on her opening, she started squirming wildly and squeaking out words of encouragement, like "oh, yes, baby, lick me, honey, don't stop, please don't stop, lick my ass, sugar." Suddenly she shrieked, locked her legs behind my head and bowed her back as she climaxed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.