Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

I normally consider eavesdroppers to be the scum of the earth. I put people who listen into and tape other's telephone conversations without permission in the same scumbag. I felt guilty for listening, but it helped put my life in perspective. From the tone of her voice, I could see that Jennifer was in conflict. I also realized that she had someone in her life whom she had strong feelings for. I assumed that our encounters had been a sexual release effort in her troubled life.

I closed a door, loudly enough for them to hear, to announce my presence. When I went into the kitchen, Brianna hugged me and Jennifer said, "Good morning, Jordan. Would you like breakfast?" She poured my coffee.

"Thanks. When are you leaving?"

She made me some eggs and toast with a nice slice of melon. "When I finish breakfast. I packed last night, so I should be out of here in ten minutes." She paused, "Thank you for printing out those driving directions."

"You're welcome. Will you see your house again?"

"I'm hoping to meet an insurance adjuster out there tomorrow. That should clarify my situation. I hope she shows. They're working many houses and I'm sure she is tired. Who knows?"

"I hope so, for your sake."

Shortly, she came down wearing her stretch tight jeans-I always wondered how she could drive comfortably in those-a loose knit top with her new three-inch heels. I thought she looked stunning in the outfit.

I picked up her bag and took it to the car, pressing the garage door opener on my way by. I put the bag in the car, and closed the trunk lid. I said, "Leave everything out of sight for a while. People loot when disaster strikes. That reminds me of an old Latino saying, 'What the eye can't see, the heart can't covet.'"

She came into my arms and held me for several seconds, and then held her face to kiss me. She excited me always with her full body press kisses and this one was no different. She said, "Thank you for everything you've done. I have to go, but I'm anxious about what I will find."

"I know that has to be scary. Call me any time if you need to and we can talk about it. I'll miss you a lot."

She looked stunned by my revelation. I hope it didn't frighten her. Then she waved and drove away, much to my chagrin. Intellectually I knew that she had another life before me. She has not said otherwise. She didn't tell me about Chuckie and I didn't elaborate on Rachel. I poured another cup of coffee and sat pondering my situation. I guess she must be having a hard time, otherwise why would she not have come to my bed at night? It occurred to me that I was not in charge of this relationship. Were it not for Brianna, I might have just checked out.

I worked hard at my computer, writing my reports and responses to client inquiries. Some required intense concentration and a lot of thought in preparing the responses. When I finally noticed the time on the computer screen, I was astonished to see that it was past lunchtime. I had managed to get by most of the morning without thinking about Jennifer. When I did think about her, I felt this dark cloud of doom. Chuckie was there first.

After a quick lunch, I went out to do some errands. I certainly didn't need to buy groceries; Jennifer left me enough for an army. Of course, Brianna amazed me with her appetite. The time went by until I heard the door open and Brianna came in. I waited for her while sitting on one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

She put her books down and came immediately to me, put her arms around me, and gave me a tight hug. "Hi, Jordan. You doing OK?"

I hugged her back and said, "Good as could be expected."

"You miss her, don't you?"

"I do. It's been a long time since I had someone so close in my life that they could get under my skin like she has."

She looked deeply into my eyes, "I hope we can get through this. We're both scared and out of our element." She pushed away and said, "God, I hope we don't have to move back to Pensacola." Then, she cried.

After a couple of minutes of my holding her tightly, she put her head back and said, "When you let me cry like that and don't push me away it makes me feel safe and comfortable."

"I'm glad you let yourself be comforted. You've had a tough time and you didn't retreat inside and sulk."

"Oh, I do that when Mom brings another one of her jerks home." She stiffened her back. "Enough bitching."

"You can go swimming or whatever."

"May Cathy come over?"

"She can come here or you can go there. I think you need a diversion."

She gave me the most sensual look I had ever encountered. With her lips pouting and her hips tilted, she said, "Jordan, the diversion I really want and what I'm going to get are entirely different. Entirely."

I just stuttered, "Uh, yeah. OK."

She responded pleasantly, "I'll call Cathy."

Twenty minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring and went over to let Cathy in. Cathy was an average Southern pretty teenage blond. She carried a backpack. "Please come in. Brianna is upstairs second door on the left."

Two minutes later, they came bounding downstairs, towels floating behind them, and both in their "wear-at-home-only" bikinis.

I went back to work. My office window overlooked the pool and I could, occasionally look out and see them. I remembered seeing Brianna swim several different strokes during her laps and knew that she was at home in the water. Then, I saw her racing Cathy and coming in second. Oh, my, this would be something.

Much later, they came into my office, still dressed in their scanty bikinis. Brianna asked, "Can Cathy stay for dinner?"

I looked at her, she said, "Yeah, yeah, I know, 'ask your mother.'"

Cathy called home and received permission. I said, "OK, go do your showers and get dressed. Can't have dinner looking like that." That remark took a lot of self-discipline. They both provide luscious candy for the eyes. I noticed for sure why Jennifer said that Brianna needed a trim. Her dark pubic hair curled around her bikini bottom. Seeing it caused me to think about her entire crotch.

When they came down, they were both appropriately dressed and had done their hair, looking like models. Well, Brianna looked like a model in her tight jeans and heels, but I was as prejudiced as a parent. Brianna said, "Jordan, go watch TV or work. Mom left me clear instructions and I think we'll be OK."

I took my drink into the other room to watch the news on TV. I wondered, "The wars in the middle east, the national debt, an earthquake in Indonesia and one more terror group. When was the last time that there was any good news for us?"

Fifteen minutes later, Brianna came in and asked, "Will you get me three ounces of red wine?"

I went to the refrigerator and reopened the bottle I had been keeping. I poured out three ounces. She kissed my cheek, "Thanks, Dad."

A few minutes later, Cathy came to get me. "Mr. Edwards, Brianna says dinner is served."

I went to the table to find candles, a beautiful centerpiece, and the table set perfectly on red placemats. Brianna was reading off a clipboard. She looked at me, "You're supposed to pour a glass of red wine."

I was literally overcome with emotion. She had prepared a delicious dinner, going step-by-step with her mother's instructions. I went to the bathroom until I could get my tears under control and returned to the table. I noticed that both Cathy and Brianna had wineglasses. I poured about two ounces into each of their glasses.

Brianna served the chicken breasts on pasta and Cathy served a beautiful salad. I could barely contain myself. "Thank you, Brianna. This is wonderful."

Both of them giggled and then Brianna said, "Mom said I had to do something to make up for her being gone. So, here it is. Cheers!"

We all touched our glasses. I asked Cathy, "Are your parents OK with your having a glass of wine?"

"I can have one. A full one. No more."

"Brianna?"

"For God's sake, Jordan, I'm the woman here now. Of course I can have a glass of wine." I guess when she dressed like her mother, she felt grown up. She tried to act the woman part as well. How wonderful she was!

We giggled-yeah, OK, I know, old guys don't giggle-but we did. They shared gossip and talked endlessly. Guess what? They even talked about the cute boys in class and on the bus. Cathy offered advice on which ones to avoid.

During a pause in their continuous chatter, Cathy said, "Mr. Edwards, are you going to keep Brianna and her mother here?"

I was taken by surprise, but, in spite of the ubiquitous cliché used in stories and movies where people, confronted with a surprisingly difficult question or issues while eating, choke on their food or spew wine across the table or spit it out, I didn't gasp and simply said, "Now, Cathy, that's the really big question on my mind. I wish I could answer you, but I don't know."

She looked very uncomfortable. "Uh, I'm sorry. That's none of my business, but I really like Brianna."

"So do I, Cathy. So do I. She's my favorite right now."

Brianna cried. Right into her pasta. She finally gulped and said to Cathy, "I hope so, Cathy. I don't want to go back there."

We sat in silence for several minutes. Suddenly, Brianna said, "OhmiGod, I forgot." She ran to the kitchen and rescued the cheesecake from the warming oven.

She served it as if she had been a gracious lady for years. Serve from the left, take up from the right. Make sure that the coffee cup is on the saucer. She said, "I had to thaw it and Mom said that was the best way. I just forgot to set the timer."

We sat on the couch after dinner. The girls made quick work of the dishes and the kitchen glowed. I noticed the time and said, "Cathy, don't let me get in trouble. When do you have to go?"

She smiled, "Oh, now, I suppose. I had such a nice time."

Brianna said, "Could we drive her home?"

"Of course. Go get in the truck."

Five minutes later, we were in front of Cathy's house. Brianna said, "I'll see you on the bus in the morning. Do you want to help me fix dinner tomorrow?"

Cathy said, "Oh, yes! I had a wonderful time. G'night, Mr. Edwards."

As we drove home, which was all of two blocks, Brianna sat beside me and still had her arm around my back. When we arrived home, she looked up into my eyes and said, "I hope to know someone like you when I get older. I really love you, Jordan."

My guts were in turmoil. What to say? "I love you, too, Brianna. Didn't know it was possible until I met you and your mom." I looked for an escape, "It looks like it's time for bed."

We went in and put the house to bed. Then, we went upstairs. At the top of the stairs, she turned to me and asked, "Will you kiss me good night?" I drew her to me and held her tightly. "Of course." I kissed her cheek and continued to crush her against me.

She turned her head and said, "That isn't what I meant." Then, she put her full mouth against mine and held my head close. She finally let go. She said, "That's what I meant."

I took both of her shoulders in mine and said clearly, "I love you, Brianna, but I will not play games with you. No matter what we want, you and I can't do that. Period."

Instead of protesting and stamping her feet, she said sadly, "I know. I know." She stepped back, "No one has kissed me since before the hurricane. I had come to depend on hugs and kisses and my boyfriend is-God, I don't know where. I wish I were as old as Rachel."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.