Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

Jennifer, Brianna, and I went to the school to get her enrolled. The clerk demanded curtly, "I need her school records and birth certificate!"

I could see that Brianna was really emotionally tight. She hardly said anything. I was accustomed to hearing her thoughts and questions constantly, but she was silent. She worried me. I could see that she was almost in tears.

I sensed Jennifer's anger, so I put my hand in her lap and squeezed hers. I said, politely, in my nicest voice, smiling and bowing to the powerful force of the woman who guarded the gate to learning. "This is unusual. Her records in Pensacola were destroyed by the hurricane. We're going down there to see what we can find, but I'd appreciate it if you could make her a class schedule. I'll be happy to have her tested to see where she should be."

The clerk finally relented. We filled out the forms and I was named as a contact person of record as well as Jennifer. After returning home, I went out to do some errands. When I returned, Jennifer said, "A woman named Rachel called. She was shocked to hear a woman's voice and asked you to call her. I wouldn't have answered, but I just made a call and I thought it was someone calling me back."

"You may answer the phone anytime. Not many secrets around here. I wonder why she didn't use my cell number?" I realized that I didn't have it with me.

"Rachel was clearly disappointed. I didn't know what to say."

"If anyone asks and you think it is appropriate, tell them you're a houseguest. I'll call her."

Brianna was sitting on a barstool listening to our conversation. She had been crying.

Jennifer said curtly, "First, you charmed us, then the woman at school, and now Rachel. You really have a way with women."

Brianna said, "OK, Mom, do your shit thing. Find some reason that he isn't doing what you want. Then, we can go back to the shelter."

"Brianna!"

She said, "Don't mind us, Jordan. My Mom has a problem with nice men. She prefers Chuckie who can't stand me."

"Brianna! Shut your mouth. We do not talk like that in public."

"In case you haven't noticed, Mom, I like Jordan. He's the first man you've ever brought home that had any idea what I need. Hell, you didn't even catch him."

"Brianna!" She gasped. "Please excuse my rude daughter for airing our dirty linen in public."

Brianna came over from her barstool and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks, Jordan for taking us in. At least I appreciate it."

"Brianna!"

Brianna said, "OK, Jordan, I love being with you. If she does her usual shit and cuts out, may I stay with you?"

"Brianna! For God's sake!"

Jennifer escorted Brianna up to their room and I heard lots of loud yelling. It must have gone on for thirty minutes. I chose that time to leave for Rachel's.

Jennifer was still watching TV when I returned at about eleven. I sat on the couch with her. She said, "I'm so sorry that you had to hear that. Brianna and I have a problem. She's upset about starting a new school and she's also having her period. She misses her friends and her routines." She held up her glass. "May I have another drink?"

"Don't hesitate. The bar is always open when you need it."

She smiled, "People are not supposed to need it."

"I know what the rules say. Some days are worse than others." I handed her a double. "In some cultures, others are required to keep your glass full."

She sipped it as she sat on the barstool. "Uhm, Jordan, I need to talk to you."

The worst words any man ever hears. "I'm here, day or night."

"I've been watching the hurricane situation. There is no chance that I can move back to my house anytime soon. Do you know that?"

"I figured it out."

"When they open the road, I want to go back to see what I can salvage and get our records."

"I will take you and try to help."

"I'm sorry that I said that about Rachel today." She took a sip.

I gambled, "She couldn't hold a candle to you."

"I feel so awful. Brianna loves you. She thinks you are the best man she has ever known, besides her sometime father. I have never known her to eat with one of my men friends willingly."

"I'm really rather fond of her and her mother."

She said, "I know that girls almost never pass their affection from their real father to the next guy her mother meets. It must be genetic." She sighed, "Sometimes I think she tries to compete with me for men in my life."

"We're getting along fine. I don't want to get between you."

"Brianna's father was a sales manager for the Gulf Coast region of a large company. He had a big territory and traveled all the time from south Texas to Miami. When he was home, he was often charming and I think he cared for her a lot. The work got to him. He was stressed and tired and he drank too much. When he did, he sometimes hit me."

"Did he hit her?"

"Oh, a spank on the butt once in a while, but nothing abusive. When she started school, I went to work. Like many women with a liberal education and without specific skills, I sold real estate. I actually 'sold' property, I didn't just show it. Brianna was in total conflict. She got mad at him for hitting me and yelling, but she also loved him."

"I can see her conflict."

"I grew weary of being alone and began to date men that I met on my job. When we separated, I used to take some of them home and a couple of them spent the night a few times. They always found Brianna to be in the way and inconvenient. She noticed and didn't like my activities or the men."

"I have had that feeling with some people I knew. Just didn't hit it off with their kids."

"When she asked you if she could stay with you, she meant that she didn't want to go through any more of my men. She wasn't just trying to get away from me, I hope." She sighed heavily. "I'm amazed that she likes you so much."

"If she said she wanted to live with me, I wouldn't agree to it. No, that's not quite right. I would agree to it only with your approval."

"I think she senses that you like her by the way you talk to her. When you took her shopping, she became your devoted fan." She paused, "Well, stopping at Sonny's at her request added to your high standing with her. You didn't argue or complain."

"I'm really glad that I could do it and that she would let me. It was a big step for her to cry and ask to be hugged."

"So, we divorced and I felt a new sense of freedom. I waited too long to do it. I received a nice settlement and he pays ample child support and keeps us on his health and dental insurance. I'm certainly glad I didn't have more children."

"Does she see him?"

"Not often. In truth, she sees him about as often now as she did before. She loves to see him, but he doesn't know what to do with her when she visits. I don't know if he even has a place to live after the hurricane. He was living in town in an apartment before it hit."

"I guess the hurricane changed more than just your house."

"The real estate market for the kinds of properties I sell will go to zero for several months. I have to figure out what to do with my life."

"It will take time. We'll have to check every day to see when the road will be open. Then, we can rent a truck and go down there."

"I even wonder if I can find any contractors to make repairs. From what I hear, people who know what they need done are already booking them up. I don't even know yet."

"Please use the phone or the computer or whatever else you need."

She grinned, "I hope you sleep well."

As I lay in bed trying to sleep, I kept going over my issues. I knew that I seriously cared for Jennifer. She came into my life and was just there and everything seemed to work. Brianna challenged us both, but her good side far outweighed her bad. I knew that I could take her into my life. I also knew that I had to challenge Jennifer to see whether she felt anything other than gratitude and comfort in my home.

When I was excited or troubled, one of my going to sleep rituals involved replaying exciting sexual encounters. I found that if I did this routinely, I would get to sleep within minutes. Tonight I strived to remember Rachel. It almost always works and I don't have to take a sleeping pill.

I remembered that when I arrived earlier tonight, Rachel grabbed me when she let me in and demanded instant kisses. My back was still tired from the box brigade. After I could catch my breath, she said, "Where the hell have you been, old man?"

"I have been breeding mosquitoes, herding cockroaches, and listening to the unfortunates whose lives have been destroyed."

"Did my big man bring home a prize that he rescued from the disaster?" She gabbed my cock and held on. "She sounded nice."

"Yes, I did."

"Is she as good as I am?"

"No human could be as good as you, Rachel. We've already established that."

"Goddammit, don't say those nice things to me. I'm trying to get out of this mess that I'm in." She sniffled.

I said, "Fuck anybody good?"

The room became totally silent. She said, "Is she old enough for you?"

"Yes, but she is in a world of hurt. Divorced; Disaster for her house; No job because of the hurricane, and probably no school for her child to attend."

"I'll bet my hero man rescued a pretty damsel in distress. Didn't you do that for me?"

"Now, let's see. You are beautiful. You have young guys panting around you all the time. You volunteered your services for a worthy cause. Somehow, I didn't think you needed rescuing. Don't you think that more young studs will be out there on campus next week?"

She stood and stared at me as tears ran down her face. I grabbed her and put her on the couch and cuddled her.

When she recovered, she said, "I'll bet kicking crack would be easier than getting rid of you, Asshole."

I kissed her, "I think you like me a little bit."

"Baddest decision I ever made in my life. Men let their little heads rule. I let my wet panties agree to something when I knew better. I saw you watching me at that auction and it made me hot. I enjoyed our interactions and little jokes. After we did our little flirting ritual, I wanted cuddling and fucking in the worst way. I knew better, damn it."

"Did you find a young guy who could turn you on?"

"Maybe." She threw her arms around me and said, "Is that bitch living with you taking my place?"

I had this serious regret about Rachel. I would take her home in a minute, but that would ruin her life. "I like her a lot."

"I know that you think you're doing me a big favor." Then she paused." I know you are, but you're the only man who ever fucked my brains out and then held me and let me cry. Oh, shit! Go home. Go!"

We had superb sex, as we usually did. I knew that I had to let her free before she would break away. I had a hard enough time leaving her alone, but conscience kept coming into my head. After we cuddled and kissed in bed after our orgy, I mustered the strength to tear myself away and get dressed. At the door, she hugged me and I held her tightly as we stood rocking.

When she kissed me, she whispered, "Thanks for driving me crazy. I'll think about you tomorrow and I don't want to."

"Rachel, you brighten my life every time. Being in bed with you is almost more than I can take."

At home, I found Jennifer watching the TV. I sat beside her. She looked in my eyes for the longest time. We chatted briefly and then, she finished her Scotch and stood up and started upstairs. She turned around, "Thank you for taking us in. I was terrified in that shelter when I had no idea what was going to happen. I don't tell you often enough how much I appreciate you. Good night."

"Good night, Jennifer. As I told you, you brighten my life." Even though I had just finished and evening in bed with Rachel, I still got an erotic thrill watching her walk up the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.