Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

Back at home, I saw Jennifer taking the tags out of her clothes. She asked, "Do you think I ought to do this? Sarah is very convincing."

I thought a minute and then said, "Yes, I think it will be good for you and your cause."

"Sarah says we'll start traveling tomorrow. Is that right?"

"Hey, Sarah is in charge. Do what she says until you get bored or tired. Maybe you can become totally independent after her tour."

She ran to me. "Sometimes, I just want to go to my room and cry." She held on tightly.

In my sultan role, I said firmly, "Go with Sarah. Crying won't help you any more. Come back when you have won victory. You're selling a prize property and you have the exclusive listing. Do it."

Her eyes were wide with tears when she said, pointing to her body, "I will sell this property. I know how to do that."

I sat with her for another thirty minutes as she cut tags out of her new clothes. She said, "I just blew two thousand bucks at the mall. I hope I can make it back."

I took her to the shower before bed and rubbed and scrubbed and teased and all the other things I do in the shower. I managed to get her off three times and by the time we went to bed she was limp. I rubbed her back and shoulders gently until I felt her sleep. She literally fell asleep. One minute she talked, the next minute she breathed deeply, out of it.

I wasn't sleepy, probably too charged up from the day's events. I put on my shorts, went to my office, and opened the Al Jazzera site to see what had happened. The English Language bar at the bottom of the page still talked about negotiations. I worked for a while when I became aware of someone in my doorway.

Brianna leaned back against the jamb, pushed her breasts out, and stroked her belly. She whispered, "Hi, Jordan. I miss you."

I motioned for her to sit on my lap. "I miss you, too, sweetheart. I'm proud of you for doing all of that work." I kissed her. "There. I hate it that you're stuck with a bunch of adults working all the time and not running around with your friends."

"Cathy and I have been working on it. This house is such a crazy mess that I can't invite anyone over. We want to go to a party with guys who are over fifteen on Friday. You see Cathy. She's kind of hot, don't you think?" She chuckled.

"She is, but I want so much for you to find boys in your age group so that you don't become Cinderellas."

"Dad, I love you, but most guys my age are not cool. I'll bring Bobby over to meet you and then you can say. Cathy has permission to go if I can go, too." She stroked my chest, looked up with her beautiful eyes, and said, "Please don't be jealous. I still want you, too."

How do women learn those tricks that put us all in limbo? If I say she can't, I'm jealous. If I say she can, I worry about someone getting into her pants, which is what she wants. She's doing exactly what I asked her to do. She's right. I'm jealous and sending mixed messages. Oh, Jesus!

"Bring him by and I will talk to him."

"Please don't give him the daddy lecture. I know how to handle him. If I want him, I will take him and your lecture won't help. It will just embarrass me."

"I'll try not to embarrass you. What did your mother say?"

"That you'd be jealous, just like I am when you're with her."

She rotated her shoulders, let her robe drop away, and put her bare breasts against my shirtless chest. She whispered, "Mom's asleep. Rachel is driving on the freeway, and I'm here. Take me to bed?"

I said, "As soon as I call Rachel to be sure she is okay, your chances are about 100%."

She pressed her hard nipples against my chest as I hit Rachel's number on the speed dial. When Rachel answered on the fourth ring, she said, "I know you're calling me to say that you miss me, asshole. Thanks. I'm right between two large trucks and I can't talk much. You still have one free comment today."

Brianna took the phone and said, "We love you, Rachel. I'm here, just like you said."

"Here I'm driving on this damn freeway thinking nice thoughts about you and that little tart is sitting on your lap. I'll bet she is half naked."

Brianna said, "Listen, coach. I follow instructions. Don't blame me."

Rachel laughed and said, "Look, gotta' go. Traffic. Bye."

Brianna asked very softly, almost a whisper, "Jordan, will you come to my bed?"

In her bed, she was on fire. I guess she and Cathy had been talking or sharing experiences, but Brianna simply dripped. When I had my face in her crotch, I could see the tiny pearl drops of liquid ooze out of her labia. I licked each one up and waited until the next. She struggled with my head and moved her hips, but I just licked each drop. Had the lamp been at a different angle, it wouldn't have been so much of a turn on, but she drove me crazy. My soft licks and teases had the right effect. Her hips moved crazily and then her spasms began.

"Now, Jordan. Don't wait."

The taste of those drippings thrilled me. Her aroma caused my head to spin. As I went up to kiss her, she grabbed me and inserted my erection. She pushed up and seated me to the hilt.

I looked in her eyes and she said, "I never thought I'd feel you in me again. So good. So wonderful." I love you, Jordan."

"I love you, sweetheart. I don't mean to ignore you, but I'm trying to hold everything together."

"When you're in there, I believe every word. I can't imagine not having you. So good."

Brianna was one of those girls that we used to call "hot pants." As we kissed and stroked, her breathing turned to panting. Her reaction to being kissed or touched was classic passion with lots of body movement. She couldn't hold still. Her movements and words during the actual encounter became even more dramatic. As I plunged into her, I could feel her hips lifting off the bed to meet each thrust. When I reached the end of my stroke she would moan loudly, "Oh, God!" Each moan became louder as she approached orgasm, at which time she literally squealed. Any resident deity would grant her plea as her prayer was widely heard.

When we finished and were cuddling, she asked, "Are you going to do Cathy and her mom?"

"Probably not. Why?"

There was a long pause. A long one. She said, "Uhm, well, I told Cathy how good you made me feel. Then, she told me that her mom liked you. Cathy surprised me when showed herself to you tonight."

"She shocked me, too. Brianna, please don't tell anyone else. Please. I have enough problems without child molestation."

"I'll tell anyone that you aren't molesting me. I begged you for it."

I winced. "That won't help. The only thing that would help is if you said that nothing ever happened."

We slept. In the middle of the night, I felt this hand on mine. Jennifer whispered, "Please come cuddle me. I miss you."

I went to my bedroom and grabbed her from behind and cuddled her as best I knew how. She sighed. "Good."

In the morning, she slept as I went into the bathroom and did my morning ritual of shaving, rinsing, and voiding my full bladder. I went back to bed and drew her back to me.

She rolled over, sleepily, and said, "Did you satisfy my little bitch in heat last night?"

"I hope so. Those satisfactions don't last long, as you know."

"I'm going away. Will you satisfy this old bitch this morning?"

"I'll try. Some needs are beyond my ability to satisfy."

She rolled over to face me and pressed her breasts against my chest in her usual manner of providing thrills. As she ground her mons into my thigh, she asked, "Do you think I should do what Sarah says?"

"I thought about her plan for hours and I believe you could do good for women. I think a clear focus and tough schedule will be good for you. I think the angle of the lost girl friend will play well, but Sarah is the PR guru. Honestly, I'm out of my league here."

She stroked my face and said, "Do you trust Sarah?"

"Strangely, I do. I checked her out as much as I could and she is what she says. She does PR for the brewery and is well thought of."

"Will I have your support?"

"Of course. I believe in your cause and I know that in marketing, you have to do things when the opportunity arises."

"If I go off with her, will you maintain the fort and still love me?"

"Jennifer, I can't imagine not loving you. That makes me want you here all the time. My conscience says that you need to do this TV tour. I hope."

She smiled and said, "Make me feel good. Sarah and I are leaving this afternoon for New York. We start the shows tomorrow."

During her conversation, I had been angling my cock to be at the ready for penetration. I slipped easily in. She said, "You know that you make me constantly wet." She came quietly, but after Brianna's turn earlier I couldn't.

Afterwards, we slept soundly. I knew that she needed to be held and I did my best.

Little curious Brianna came in before we awakened. She didn't knock and just cuddled up to me and asked, "Jordan, will you make my breakfast? I have to go to school."

She rubbed herself against me. I said, "Rachel was right. You are a little tart. Why can't you pour your own cereal?"

She kissed my neck and put her arm around me. "Please?"

Shit. Shit. "Yes, sweetheart, I will pour your cereal."

She pouted her lips as she had learned to do. "Will you put a peach on it?" Then, she rocked her pelvis against me.

"Coffee or juice?"

Her eyes grew large. "Oh, coffee. I have to grow up." She pulled me close. "Mom is going out of town. I hope I can make you forget her."

In the middle of breakfast, Sarah and Cathy came in. I made their breakfast and served it on the bar. Sarah said, "Jennifer and I are going to New York this afternoon. Have to do it while the interest is high. I hope you're okay with that."

"You're in charge. Make it worth her while and contribute to the cause of freedom."

She blushed. "I think I know what I'm doing. I hope I do. Even if we don't make a million, it will be good for her."

When she finished eating, she said, "I guess I should go get Jennifer. I'm her servant until this is over."

When she left, Cathy came over and whispered, "Do you like my mom?"

"Yes. I think she's a good addition to Jennifer's friends."

"I hope you like her more than that. I think she likes you."

I finally sent Cathy and Brianna off to school. What a relief. They insisted on pushing me too hard. Hard? Shit.

As Sarah and Jennifer came down with their bags, Sarah said, "I think we'll go out of Atlanta. A longer drive, but when she comes back she will be a celebrity. I'll have to figure out how to get her home."

They both stood in the kitchen looking delicious. Jennifer came to kiss me sloppily and said, "Wish me well. I'm overwhelmed with all this. I hurt for Charles and I fear that I'm doing the wrong thing."

"You can't help Charles. You can only help women who are in a crisis being held in captivity. You can do this." I kept her close, "Call me if you want to talk about anything. I'm here." I kissed her as she pulled her large rollaway bag out the walk.

Sarah came to me and said, "Wish me well?" I hugged her and then she kissed me. "I'd like to come home, too." She turned away quickly.

I waved them farewell and hurt inside for Jennifer. I liked her here. I didn't know what to think about Sarah after what Cathy said. I went to work. Sometime this morning, Rachel would arrive with Olivia and we would decide what to do next. Actually, Rachel would decide, but I would at least approve. Apparently, I began to lose control of my life when I saw Brianna and her mother twitching up the sand dune to the toilet the first day I met them. Maybe it was when Jennifer came out of my tent and stretched her glorious body while I watched. She didn't even do it on purpose. Did she? When they agreed to come home with me, I was really taken. Then, when Rachel moved in, chaos reigned supreme and I was happy most of the time.

Around noon, I heard the garage door open and I went down to meet the new arrival. Rachel ran to me and kissed me hard. "Hi, asshole. This is Olivia. Are you going to feed us?"

I greeted Olivia civilly and said, "How are you feeling? What would be good for you?"

Rachel said gently, "He does nice hugs. Let him."

Olivia came to me and I held her for at least five minutes. She cried softly. All the while, Rachel was making lunch from the leftovers. When Olivia pushed away, she said, "Thanks. I don't even know what to do next."

I said, "You can stay here and we'll be with you. You can go see your mother. You can go to New York and be on the TV with Jennifer, who is working for women's rights internationally."

She sniffled. "I need to call the State Department and give them my new contact. They have my cell, but they want a street address, too." She shrugged, "I suppose they need to know where to deliver the body." Then, she cried.

Rachel served us. I was hungry from all the emotional events this morning. Olivia ate her meal, more or less. Rachel snuggled next to me. I learned later that she had been on counseling duty all the way from Birmingham and she was tired. Dealing with Jennifer's relationship with Charles and having her father dead weighed heavily on Olivia. She was tall, maybe 5'9" or so, had short brown hair that wasn't well done, and brown eyes with just the slightest wrinkles around them.

After lunch, Olivia stood, stretched, and said, "I have to go to my mother. I think she is in worse shape than me."

I hugged her and said, "Would you take a nap before leaving? I think you'd feel better." I didn't wait for an answer. I led her to the bed and she stretched out and slept for two hours. Time flies. She awakened around three.

She came to the kitchen looking bewildered. I made coffee and she gradually seemed to regain consciousness. After the second cup, she said, "Thanks for the caffeine fix. I have to go."

"Please wait until Brianna comes home from school. I want you to meet her. Fifteen minutes?"

"All right. Listen, I have to thank you for getting into my life. Rachel was a godsend." She seemed much more coherent.

My beautiful girls came bouncing in from school and saw us in the kitchen. Brianna was quick. "You must be Olivia. I'm glad you came."

She went to offer her arms and Olivia hugged her. "Thanks." Cathy patted her back.

Olivia reached for her keys and said, "I'm off to deal with my mother. I'd rather not see her, but that's what daughters are for; dealing with bitchy mothers. She thinks that Jennifer seduced Dad and took him away. She will never acknowledge that she drove him out."

Rachel came to me and said, "Lover, I'm glad to see you. Counseling her is a hard task when you're driving. I think I'm gong to sit in the tub and try to relax. Join me?"

Brianna asked, "Rachel, may Cathy and I join you? We had a hard first day back to school."

Rachel laughed. "God, that's the flimsiest excuse I ever heard, including some of my best. Come on."

I thought I'd play a little. "Good for you, Rachel. You guys can boil out all your issues. I'm going to do email."

Brianna's jaw dropped. "For God's sake, Jordan. Don't stay away. Cathy is my friend."

We sat naked in the tub. Rachel cuddled next to me and Brianna snuggled against my other side. Cathy watched. I said, "Would your mother approve of this?"

"She'd be more okay if she were here. She's a little envious that Brianna and I get to be here with you."

After a while, Brianna and Cathy stood up completely naked. Both of them waved fingers at me. Then, they left. I asked Rachel, "Do you think Brianna puts Cathy up to those tricks?"

"Asshole, you are so dense. Brianna schemes all the time. That's why I have to supervise you."

I guess they had gone up to plot against the boys they were trying to capture. These girls were young, but not immature. They both were tall, shapely, and almost grown. Pictures of them would have brought tons of money on the web. Brianna called after a while to say that she was eating leftovers with Cathy and would be home later.

Rachel said, "Did you miss me?"

"Why are you so insecure? I love you. I miss every day that you aren't with me.'

"All those others hit on you and you don't even ask. You don't flirt."

"I flirt with you and pinch you when I can. I love having those champion breasts in my hands."

"I surrender. Just checking. I still feel hot when you kiss me."

After our shower and I dried her off, I asked, "Why don't we go to dinner. You deserve a reward if you're up to it."

She squealed, "You mean just us?"

"I'd love to take you if you trust yourself to be alone with me."

She giggled. "I don't trust you, but I'll be happy to go anyway. I have to take risks." She threw her arms around me. "I haven't been on a date with you for a year."

She wore a short pretty skirt and sweater combination, a silk scarf around her neck, and her high-heeled leather boots. She had brushed her long hair to a shine and put on just enough makeup. I gazed at her. She said, "I have to wear this scarf. With a short skirt, I look too top heavy."

"You look gorgeous. The scarf sets off your eyes, too."

We went to an upscale traditional American restaurant not too far from home. She ordered a filet and I ordered one of their patented charcoal broiled spicy chicken breasts. I said, "Now that you're legal, order a glass of your favorite wine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.