Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

I guided her to the sofa, turned her shoulders, and held her as tightly as I could. She cried for a while. Stopped, then cried again. She looked up, "I don't think you know how much emotional support she gave me when I was over there. Raw, basic, emotional support. She loved my daughter and cared for her better than I could, at the time."

I just hugged her. She said, "I know that you love her. Brianna does, too. She did more good for Brianna than I ever could have." She breathed three or four times, "Now, we have to work it all out for ourselves." She dropped her head back to my chest. She sat up again. "She walked into my life and I felt like I had a new sister or daughter. When she told me that she loved me and called me Mom, I almost broke down."

We sat there for twenty minutes before Brianna came in. She looked at her mother and then hugged her. She whispered, "If you want to, you can go upstairs and cry. I'd like to use Jordan for a few minutes."

The crassness of the remark, or the absurdity of the situation made Jennifer perk up. She said, "No, Brianna, I believe it is my turn with Jordan. We're in pain, here. Go make breakfast."

Brianna made a nice breakfast. She could do it all, now, and didn't complain. I noticed that she started to wear her wedge heels with her jeans when she cooked, just like Jennifer. She looked good in them, too.

We enjoyed the fresh fruit and melon she sliced to go along with our bagels and ham. No one mentioned Rachel for the rest of the day. We went to the mall-I thought I had been cured of this disease-and they had a nice time. Jennifer made a good dinner. When they cleaned up, Jennifer said, "I'd like a family meeting."

As honorary chair, I opened the meeting, "Jennifer, you have an issue?"

She paused, started to talk, and then paused again. We waited. "When Rachel was in charge, we all knew what to expect next. Now, I just want to sleep with Jordan like a normal woman." I had never seen her so uncertain.

Brianna said, "Does that mean that I can't have him, too?"

"Brianna, we all had too much cheer Christmas Eve for our own good. We made some bad decisions. I can't believe I offered to share him with both of you. I think I let my own daughter down." She looked perplexed.

In her strong assertive voice, Brianna said, "You may have had too much cheer, but I didn't. Do you remember telling me that you couldn't watch me every minute? You can't. I like to have sex and I like it with Jordan. That was the best night of my life and I want to have another one. Maybe I'll find someone else, too. I already did it back home while you were working."

This discussion was going only to a bad ending. I didn't want Jennifer on a big guilt trip when she was trying to recover. I said firmly, "Listen, both of you. It is not possible to plan the past. Maybe we'd do it differently if we did it again, but what is done is done. Perhaps I should not have agreed to go along with that scheme you and Rachel hatched, but I did." I looked at them both. "As long as we keep what goes on in here to ourselves, we need not worry."

"You don't think I'm an awful mother for permitting my daughter to sleep with you?"

"I believe that Brianna will have sex when she wants to. We all know that. In my opinion, having the two of you talk about it honestly and respecting the other person's feelings is wonderful. It is rare. Giving her your blessing is even more important. Now, she can be completely open with you.

"You do know that Rachel encouraged her and even coached her technique. I hate for Brianna to hear mixed messages. I'm sure that my past reluctance made her somewhat insecure and that had nothing to do with her charms."

Brianna came over and joined our hug. "Mom, I didn't mean to be nasty. I know you love Jordan and that he wouldn't hurt either of us. Don't worry so much." We clutched for several minutes in our hugpile.

"My loves, we will share my bed until Brianna finds-Brianna soon finds-an appropriate boyfriend. Soon. Brianna, soon."

Brianna piped up, "Does that mean I get to sleep with both of you?"

Jennifer actually giggled. "Not so pushy there, eager one. We'll work out a schedule or something. We're not doing threesomes, either. I don't want you dependent on Jordan for your social life. It closes too many options." She sighed. "Maybe I will get some advice from wonder woman. I mean, look what happened to her when she took up with him."

There was never a doubt that we missed Rachel, although we avoided talking about it all the time. Soon, Brianna would return to school and we would resume a welcome routine. Jennifer and I located some other people to carpool the swimmers. One night, after dinner, Jennifer called for a surprise family meeting. As usual, my palms sweated, although the last few had been productive to all our mutual satisfaction.

She opened the meeting by saying, "I had a long talk with Rachel today. She has a big problem. Either the department changed its mind about her, or she misunderstood. When she talked with her adviser, she learned that the scholarship money does not start until September. She can start classes now, but she can't afford to be there without the extra help."

I asked, "Where is she staying?"

"Right now, she's staying with a hometown friend and looking for a suitable place. Tomorrow, she will check back with the state university here to see about a spring schedule. She knows that she can find the classes she wants here if they are open."

"She usually doesn't make mistakes like that. I'm betting that the university screwed up."

"I thought about her problem for hours before I told her that she could live with us if she comes back. What do you think?"

Brianna said, "I want her to live here. I didn't want her to go."

I said, "I can call my daughter to see if she knows of any good living situations, in case she decides to stay." I paused, "As far as her living here, I'm sure that we can work out a satisfactory arrangement for all of us."

Jennifer replied, "I guessed that both of you would like her to come back. I certainly do. I would have two daughters for my best friends."

Later, Jennifer and I were lying in bed talking. I asked, "Are you sure about this living arrangement? I don't want you to be the least unhappy."

"I have to grow up and think in new ways. My old ways floated away in the storm. If I get really unhappy, I can leave."

"I would prefer that you didn't think that way. If you get unhappy, we'll work on the problem."

"I like that better. I don't want to leave anytime soon. What about you?" She stroked my hair, "You picked up two desperate women and took them in until they got back on their feet. You and your girlfriend made them feel welcome." She giggled, "Now, I think both of them like being here on their backs."

"Although Rachel and I were very close, it didn't seem right. We just couldn't get away from each other. The day I found you, I made a big decision. I've always gone down there to help. I read about others letting people stay in their homes. There are always problems, but I decided to gamble. From that day forward, I thought I had won the lottery. Then, when we lived together for a while, I didn't want you to go."

"I could feel your caring and I was in a terrible conflict with Charles. He was very angry and jealous that I lived with another man, no matter how platonic. I couldn't go live with him because there was no place for Brianna to be. I did not tell him about our lovemaking. He could not have understood and I had no reason to hurt him."

"Rachel far exceeded my expectations. She told me she was trying out for mom and essentially took over Brianna. They were very cute together. Although I hated it when you left with Charles, but I felt that I had to honor my commitment. That was for me, not for you. My empty life filled with people I cared for and each day, I appreciated what I had."

"Within a week after I arrived over there, I knew that it had been a mistake to go. Charles was kind and loving and we had some good times, but I was effectively a prisoner. I was accustomed to moving and shaking and being a part of the community. I had far too much time to think about my situation and being here with you, and Brianna's plight. Rachel and Brianna kept me afloat with their email and the few phone conversations we had. I hated to admit that she was right about my needing to be here and cared for when I came home. I don't know what I would have done if I had to take Brianna out into an apartment or even where I would have gone."

"You still love Charles, don't you?"

"I couldn't just turn it off by getting on an airplane. I had real hope for us until he decided to stay for two years. I had to free myself." She sniffled. "I read about those wives of old sea captains who had to wait it out for long months alone. I felt bad about leaving him, but I guess I just don't have the right stuff to live there. I hated it when Daniel left me alone all the time and I still loved him."

"How are you feeling about Rachel's living here and working out our family problems?"

She rolled over and put both arms around me with her hard nipples against my chest. She kissed me enthusiastically with a lot of body movement. "The only family problem I want to work out tonight is the fact that I'm needy. I need you to love on me real good."

That brought about a lengthy tongue dueling, body writhing, genital-rubbing session that caused both of us to breathe faster. I don't know where else her fantasies might have taken her, but right then she made it clear that she wanted to be here with me.

She whispered, "Would it make you feel sexier if I called you 'asshole?'"

"Any thing that turns you on, slut."

"I like being a slut around here." She put her tongue in my ear and sent shivers all over my body.

I returned the favor and knew exactly where she liked it. She started wiggling her hips and letting out little soft moans. I felt her reaching for my cock. Before I knew it, she rolled on top of me and said, "I think I'd like to feel this inside right now. I've never been needier."

"Take what you want."

She took it inside and I agreed that she was ready. She must have been looking forward to this for a while. She brought her mouth down to kiss me and whispered, "I just want to enjoy the feeling for a minute. Lie still."

"I'll try. You tempt me, slut." I rubbed her smooth butt and tickled my finger around her anus. I wet it with pussy drippings and teased it more. I could feel her muscles clench, which caused her vagina to squeeze me at the same time. I pushed my finger in about half way and whispered, "Lie still." I knew she couldn't.

"Now I know why she calls you 'asshole.' Just keep moving it and I'll try to be still."

Three slow thrusts with my finger caused her hips to rock slightly and then much more roughly. When she pushed to get more power in her knees, I pinched her nipple with the other hand. It was a stretch to keep my finger in her ass as her movements became more rapid, but I managed. She soon went into spasms. "Oh, God, keep it up."

I followed instructions and began hip movement of my own, trying to go sideways instead of up and down. Her spasms continued for several minutes. After a big one, she said, "I'm about over. Roll me over and take me."

After we finished, we clutched on our sides until she said, "Problems? What problems? I don't have any. I like it here. I can be in denial about anything."

"Then this is where you ought to be."

She leaned up on her elbow and stroked my chest. "You say that you love me, and Rachel, and Brianna. Is that possible?"

"No. Yes. I guess I'm strange, but I believe it is true."

"I'm caught in the same dilemma. I believe it is true for me, too."

"I don't have a dilemma. I want you all."

She poked me softly. "I think you do. I feel it. Since I have deep feelings for both girls, I find it strangely possible to share." She paused for a while, "I do have a dilemma because I have chosen to live here and I know that Charles will still be in my mind. He would not share me." She kissed my cheek, "I felt guilty before when you and I had sex and almost ruined it. I don't feel at all guilty now that he has abandoned me. Makes it so much better."

"I can live with that. In my dreams, I thought you and I would ride off into the sunset. That was back at the beach in Pensacola. Now, I feel empowered in my life. I know you loved him first and I can feel love for me creeping in. The sun hasn't set."

"I still have to find something good to move my life forward. I have to have challenges - things I can do to earn my living and make me feel that I'm doing something. I feel like a vegetable."

I ran my hands over her breasts and belly. "No, you don't!"

She laughed. "Smartass. Okay, hold me!"

She kissed me. "Somehow, I think we'll get back to normal when Rachel comes back. We have our roles and routines and that will be most welcome. Well, normal for us. I'm sure others might find it interesting."

She snuggled her butt into me and we both slept instantly.

I awakened in the sunlight with her cupped in my spoon with our mixed juices still running out of her making a mess. I held her close and reveled in my incredible fortune that these women loved me. I'm sure I could have flown off a cliff and made circuits around the valley without my hang glider.

As I pondered kissing the back of her neck and licking her ears, I heard a frantic knocking at the door. I said, "Come in, Brianna. What's wrong?

"Mom! Mom! Wake up. They've kidnapped Charles. Come see it on the TV."

Uh, oh. She didn't say "Chuckie." Something bad happened.

She came over to the bed in her little nightie and grabbed Jennifer. "C'mon, you have to see!"

Jennifer awakened and slowly went to the bathroom to pee. Then she put on her robe and went with Brianna. I followed in her footsteps and put on some shorts and a T-shirt and went to the den.

When I arrived, there was this crude video showing a man facing the camera with his hands tied behind his back looking hostile. The announcer was saying dramatically "... Charles Wallace, an American contractor working in Annistan, was kidnapped today and taken hostage. No word on the conditions for his release have been forthcoming. More video will be available in the next hour. In weather news, snow seems likely in..." Brianna clicked the mute button.

Jennifer was sobbing. We sat together in absolute silence. Brianna cuddled under my arm and Jennifer put her head on my shoulder as she gradually quieted her sobs and cried softly. After she stopped crying, she said, "We kept hearing that the insurgents were getting more daring. I noticed that we had twice as many soldiers or police in the compound. Several of my friends were preparing to leave on the next plane. They made me think seriously about leaving before I decided."

We sat in silence, just hugging as the other dreadful news of the world kept playing in mute. By now, we didn't need commentary. We knew what was going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Israel.

Later, one of the lovely CNN news reporters or anchors interrupted, "We have breaking news about the American hostage in Annistan. Members of the Holy Jihad are demanding release of specific prisoners and one million Euros ransom for the release of Charles Wallace. They gave a three-day deadline for their conditions to be met."

Jennifer just said, "Oh, God, no!"

A few minutes later, the phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello, asshole. Let me talk to Jennifer."

I gave Jennifer the phone and she just listened. I could hear words coming from Rachel, but couldn't tell what she was saying. The call went on for about half an hour, all the time we were watching for new developments.

Finally, Jennifer said, "Thanks, Rachel. I'm glad you called. You always make me feel better." She hesitated. "When are you coming?"

She handed me the phone and went back into her withdrawn mode glued to the tube. I went to my computer and logged into several instant news sites, some of which were broadcast and some were not. I gleaned a few more details online. Basically, the jihadists objected to the American company doing business in Annistan, particularly in the south where the oil was pumped. In addition to their threats to execute Charles, they also claimed that they would disrupt the oil supply.

Within the hour, we saw everyone's favorite Secretary of State standing in the Hall of Flags in the State Department sternly reading a prepared speech, scolding the jihadists and demanding the release of the American citizen. As soon as the Secretary finished, questions from reporters filled up the time slot. After the commercial, programming went back to normal, with only brief mention of Charles' fate the rest of the time we watched.

When I hear those PR-type threats, I always wait for the "or else." I listened carefully, but the Secretary did not mention anything resembling an "or else."

We switched the set to mute and she said, "What can I do?"

"I'm not sure. If you know any Members of Congress, get in touch with them. They can always find out more. I can call my representative. I used to play golf with him, but he isn't on any important committees."

"I have a couple of people whose campaigns I worked on."

"Does Charles have children or other relatives?"

The implication of my question caused her to cry again. She sniffled, "I'm not a relative and have no right to know anything."

"Do you know his wife or children?"

"Not really, being the other woman. I think his wife lives with some guy over in Destin and his daughter lives in Birmingham."

Brianna's tone was totally flat. "His daughter, whose name is Olivia, works at the University Hospital in Birmingham. I don't know who his wife lives with, but maybe I'll remember."

I went immediately to the Internet and found the directory of the hospital. With some difficult probing, I located one Olivia Wallace who worked in emergency. I took the contact information to Jennifer.

She said, "What do I say? Like, I'm your father's girl friend and did you know he's in trouble?"

"That sounds like a good opener. Just do it."

After several rings, a woman came on the line and said, "This is Olivia."

"Olivia, my name is Jennifer Allen, I am your father's girlfriend. Have you seen the news this morning?"

I could hear her response. "No, I worked all night on a bad accident. What's going on?"

"Charles has been taken hostage in Annistan."

"Oh, God, I knew those people would be the end of him. Let me get out to the TV and I'll see. Did you say, 'Jennifer'?"

She repeated her name and telephone numbers and said, "You have to be a relative to get information from the State Department. I'm looking on the Internet, but it isn't giving me inside information." She gave Olivia her email address.

She put her head against the back of the couch and drew deep breaths. She kept repeating, "I knew it. I just knew it. Those people who left before me knew more. That's why they got out."

I held her and said, "When Olivia calls, be sure to get her contact information and ask her to call the State Department and get in the information loop."

"Would you talk to her? I'm not sure I can take in all the information."

"Sure. What would you like to do right now?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll go take a shower and get dressed. Sitting here watching commercials won't do anyone any good."

I gave her one last hug and she went up to her shower. Brianna sat closer to me and asked, "What will happen? What will happen to her? What will they do to Charles?"

"I don't know, sweetheart. I'm totally baffled by those people."

"Why do they want Charles?"

"Terrorists attack symbols from western countries. Charles was an engineer trying to help get electric power to people who didn't have it. Religious fanatics of any group commit acts of horror in the name of God. They believe they're doing God's work."

"How can their God be our God? Will the Army will rescue him?"

"No. They can't go in there. Far too risky, both militarily and politically. We're supposed to be at peace with Annistan." I paused. "All religious fanatics believe they're doing God's will, no matter whose God they worship. I'm not sure who our God is, but I'm sure that dreadful things have been done in his name."

My cell phone rang. Rachel asked, "How is she, Jordan?"

"Looks bad for her. She's in shock."

"I'm coming home as soon as I can get packed. I can't leave my mom in that situation without helping if I can. Who knows what she will need?"

"Be careful out there. The weather isn't good for your speed."

After a few minutes, I went up to get ready for the day with a shower and the usual. Jennifer was lying on the bed looking at the ceiling with her wet hair on a towel. When she saw me, she asked, "Those vermin are going to kill him, aren't they?"

I couldn't put a happy face on it. "The odds are not in his favor. Sometimes they make a deal, but giving in to kidnappers and ransom demands goes against stated policy."

"Can I do anything? Anything at all?"

"Unless you're a good friend of Ross Perot or someone like him who is willing and able to fund a rescue, there isn't much you can do. We're all helpless."

"What did Ross Perot do? I thought he ran for president and lost."

"He engineered a rescue of some of his company's people held prisoner in Iran. It was quite a story many years ago. I think they made a movie and a book about it."

"Will Charles' company do anything?"

"Call his boss and see if they will keep you in the loop. You must have met others at those parties while you were away who might know something."

She leaped off the bed instantly. "Thank you for the idea. I know who to call." She found her underwear and jeans and dressed quickly. She went to the area where she worked and took out an address book. I went to the shower.

Sometime later, I went downstairs. Brianna fixed my breakfast and sat with me while I ate. She said, "I'm worried about Mom."

I hugged her. "So am I, girl. So am I." I saw concern in her eyes. "Take your mother some coffee. She's on the phone up there. See if she wants anything to eat."

When Jennifer came downstairs, she said, "Well, Charles was unlucky. One of his colleagues escaped just minutes before they captured Charles. The company is in the process of bringing everyone home. Things have gone badly for their contract and they can't do the work they went over there to do on the electric system. I mentioned Ross Perot, and the guy just laughed and said that if they had that kind of money, they could hire soldiers of fortune to go get him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.