Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

The day after Christmas, I rolled over to find this delightful woman/child sunlit in my bed. The one I fucked last night until she claimed she had enough. I wondered if I could ever reconstruct that beautiful evening as I sat in my cell with the big guy in the next cell with a hard-on staring at me. She was up on her elbow looking at me with her hand on my chest. When I finally pried my eyes open and gazed into her green blue eyes, she smiled, caressed my chest, and said, "Good morning, Jordan."

I drew her to me and held her naked self against my willing body and poked her right in the belly with the morning stiffness. When she felt it, she said quickly, "I can't right now. I have to go to the bathroom." I guess it must have been her first time to wake up with a hard-on sticking into her crotch.

I kissed her gently. "I can't either, sweetie. You go ahead."

She was obviously not through with me. She kissed me again and went quickly to the bathroom. I followed her. "Jordan, don't just watch me pee."

I watched. "Why?" Then, I looked at her and said, "Open your legs so that I can see."

She put her hands over her face, opened her legs, and I watched the stream bubble in the toilet for a few seconds. When she finished and wiped herself, she came to me and said, "Why did you make me do that?"

"Was it very unpleasant?"

She waited. "Well, no."

"Sometimes people make little intimate gestures to excite the other person. You did."

I teased. "Turn about's fair. Would you like to watch me?"

She blushed and shook her head. I said, "Okay, give me a minute." I finished my morning draining.

My prior experience told me that women who had been pleased the night before might just be wanting more in the shower. I said, "Would you like to take a shower with me?"

She hesitated. "I had never been completely naked with a man before I got in your hot tub. I almost couldn't do it. Last night, I was nervous, just like now. Rachel said that I might feel that way and that if you asked, I should take a shower with you." She giggled, "She said that if you didn't ask me, I was to ask you."

"Do you want to? Don't do it if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I'm trying to be as good as Mom and Rachel. I want you to give me a shower." When she smiled at me, I knew that she had made up her mind to endure.

So, I took her in with me. "Let me show you why I think it is fun to save water together. Do you want a shower cap or do you want me to wash your hair?"

"Do my hair."

I held her back to me as I pulsed the showerhead around her head and shoulders to get her hair wet. Then, I put on the shampoo, and piled her long hair on top of her head as I massaged the foam in. I kept it sudsy for a couple of minutes and then rinsed it out. She moved her butt against me while I was washing her. She was into the spirit of cleanliness! When it was clean, I turned her around and pressed her to my chest. I leaned against the wall and parted my legs slightly so that I could move her pussy against my thigh.

I said, "Put your arms around me and let your head back. Rub your wet pussy against my thigh."

In that position, I could nudge and she could feel the slippery thigh against her clit as she moved. She caught on immediately. I massaged her scalp as I felt the gentle rocking of her mons against me. I took my time to knead her head and distribute the conditioner. By then, she moved with more determination against me as her soft moans began.

I took the showerhead down to rinse her hair from all sides and I think the pulsing sensation on her head and scalp contributed to the intensity of her rapid movements against my thigh. She had both hands around my butt pulling me to her when she erupted with several quiet moans. When she finished, I said, "Okay, sweetheart, you can open your eyes."

She almost gasped when she said, "I like your salon a lot better than 'Bedazzled.'"

"For the rest of your spa treatment, madam, I want to apply the soothing oil." I sprayed the oily water on her and gently rubbed my hands all over her back, butt, breasts, and thighs. When I felt her breathing harder, I rotated her body so that I could get one hand on her breast and the other on her clit, holding her tightly with her butt in my belly. Within a short time of stroking her engorged clit, she exploded again. I can think of no other word. Her shriek must have alerted the EMTs two blocks away. I held her until she regained her equilibrium.

I whispered, "Baby, you have a beautiful butt. When you wear your jeans, I can barely contain myself."

She turned and kissed me. "Do you really think so?"

"Yes, I think so. So did all those guys at the concert." I spanked her beautiful butt hard and said, "Go out and tell the competition what it was like."

"Ow!" She put her head on my chest with that gorgeous wet hair hanging around everything. "I had a great time. I don't want to tell them."

"You must. Women need to know."

"Will they be jealous? I was." She wiggled her breasts against me. As she was drying, I saw her looking at her pretty round butt in the mirror as she ran her fingers over my handprint.

I said, "We'll see how far the family meeting concept can go."

When I finished drying her, she wrapped a towel around her hair and then put on her new bra and panties. She put her leg up on the chair and gave me a sultry look out of some magazine. It was cute, but not compelling. I said, "You really are beautiful, sweetheart and I like your undies."

She saw herself in the mirror and said, "Thank you, I just love them. They make me feel so sexy."

She stood close, touching me as I put on some jeans and a pullover and reflected on the absolute wonder of the experience. I'm sure that it was her first time to have that many different ways of lovemaking and I felt really good inside that it had been thrilling for her. Of course, I was indifferent to the superb experience.

"Why do you think your mother went along with your wishes last night?"

"My father taught me to be assertive, so we had a talk after you left. I told her that she could stop me from having sex with you or anyone else only if she stayed with me all the time. Since both of them had started having sex about the same time I did, I think they understood."

"You said that to her?"

"I asked her if she was sorry that she had sex at 14. Rachel, too. Both of them said they were not sorry."

"You drive a hard bargain."

"I read some stories on the Internet about mothers and daughters and how hard it is for parents to stop their kids from doing it. Some of them said that younger girls should have older coaches. So, both Mom and Rachel said they had older guys to do it with when they were my age."

"I'm thrilled that you can have honest discussions with both of them. I don't think many mothers and daughters can tell each other everything. That will save everyone a lot of heartache. I just hope Jennifer is still okay with it today."

"After our talk last night, I think she will be fine." She put her arms around me. "I hope you don't feel bad this morning."

"I admit that I'm a little uncomfortable, but I can't plan the past. We'll just have to move on."

"Jordan, that was the best night of my life. I feel so happy that I could spend it with you. You held me close and I could feel you breathing and your warm skin against me." She kissed me. "I just loved it."

I opened the door to escort her to her room. She still had her arm around me. She said, "I have to go in and get my clothes. I'll be down in a minute." There was no one in her bed. Then, she said, "Oh, I took them off in Mom's room when they were dressing me."

She gently opened the door and peeked in. Her jaw dropped and she held the door open a little and pointed. There lay Jennifer and Rachel in a beautiful embrace with their hair scattered across two pillows sleeping soundly.

I whispered, "Be quiet. Don't wake them. They may be a little testy this morning."

Then I went down to start breakfast.

When Brianna came in, she came immediately to put her arms around me and kiss me with her fresh minty mouth. She stood there holding me. When she looked into my eyes, she asked, "Did you know what they were doing?"

"No, but I'm not shocked. They both needed comfort last night. We all have a little trouble with this new arrangement."

"Will they be okay?"

"In time. We'll talk about it today. Are you?"

She squeezed harder and giggled, "Well, when I get my way, I'm always happy." She peered at me with those clear blue green eyes, "Do you think that they... made out with each other?"

"I don't know, but their sleep position told me that they felt very close. I wouldn't be surprised."

She kissed me with a lot of tongue. I had forgotten the sex insatiability quotient (SIQ) younger women have when they've just had a good night. Rachel wore me down the first few times we slept together and I could feel that Brianna was ready again.

"Are you jealous of Mom and Rachel?"

"No. They both have needs to be close to someone. I know that Jennifer invited Rachel to show gratitude and caring for all the support. Sometimes those feelings can lead to a high degree of intimacy." I kissed her and said, "How could I be jealous of them when you were with me? Now, love, let's rattle some pots and pans."

"What does that mean?"

"It's a line from an old blues song. It means get cooking. You make coffee and I'm going up to shave before I scar your face."

When I returned in a half hour, the three of them were moving around making breakfast. Each came to me in time and gave me a nice body hug and kiss. Jennifer said, "Get some coffee, and we'll call you. The paper is on the coffee table." I heard muted chatter constantly from the kitchen. Brianna came over and licked my ear as she whispered, "Breakfast, daddy."

They made me feel like some kind of sheik. They served; they gave me little kisses. It was bizarre. I asked, "Okay, what's going on?"

Jennifer cleared her throat. "We're happy. We feel that we have a family. After breakfast, I hope to have a family meeting."

I gasped. She leaned over to kiss me. "Was last night so bad?" She didn't look her best.

"No. Brianna is a delight."

"Enjoy your breakfast and then we will talk about the next few days."

I enjoyed my breakfast and the little hugs and kisses that came along while I was eating. We went to the den to have the inquisition.

Jennifer said, "I guess I'm chair. Does anyone have an issue?"

Rachel replied, "Well, I drove four hours down here in hopes of getting laid. Is that out of the question? I mean, I slept by myself."

Brianna looked at her quizzically. "Oh?"

Rachel giggled, "Well, in a manner of speaking."

Jennifer said, "Brianna?"

"Last night was my best night ever." She moved closer to me.

Jennifer said, "Jordan, I know that you don't think of yourself as God's gift to women. I think you just happened to meet three women who need you and you did what they needed. I mean, just being you. You outdid yourself last night."

"I have three very important women in my life for the first time in years. I hope I'm up to it. Go on."

Jennifer said, "If you were 20, we'd all want you to be 'up' to it every day, but to respect your age, we would like to share you for a week. She paused and twirled her hair, "Uhm, we thought we'd rotate, but Brianna really made her case last night. Rachel hasn't had a good one since she left."

"Brianna is a lovely woman."

"Would it be okay if Rachel slept with you until she goes back to school. Then, Brianna and I can sort of get caught up?" She looked blankly into space, "I do not believe I am saying these things, but I agreed."

In my mind, I know, from many past opportunities, that I'm not super stud. I loved that little bitch, Rachel, but she had needs that I couldn't fulfill.

I said, soberly, "If you guys have worked this out, I hope that you know that I love each of you. So, I will go to my quarters tonight and wait for the next delightful maiden to join me."

Brianna surprised me. She came over, put her tongue in my ear, and said, "Make it good for her, Dad."

Jennifer said, "Today, we three are performing the sacred annual ritual all proper women must endure. We're going to the after Christmas sales at the mall. It may take a few hours. You're on your own for lunch, but we'll take care of dinner."

When they returned, they were all excited about their success at the mall. Each of them kissed me fondly and said something loving. I know this is not a dream, but I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up here. Let's take a realistic inventory. I'm six feet, not bad looking, trim, able to run four miles, have enough hair to comb, and financially independent. I happened into the lives of these beautiful girls not by my own ingenuity. I did have empty rooms in my house, but who the hell can schedule a hurricane? I have season tickets to the Albany Symphony, a red pickup, and a nice pool. Rachel knitted this group together when Jennifer was in the Middle East.

They kept their word and served tasty leftovers with some fresh salad and vegetables. After dinner, of course I didn't feel any performance anxiety. I mean, who would? I decided to try my best and took a Cialis before getting into bed. Beautiful Rachel came over to me when she came in and said, "I really miss you, Jordan."

I knew that Rachel loved me. She used my name. I loved her. Life was that simple; except she had to get on with her life and I knew it. Right in the middle of all this guilt rumination, she said, "For God's sake, shithead, I know all that stuff you're worrying about. Make love to me like you mean it. I used to go away from you feeling totally satisfied and confused. I love satisfied best." She breathed heavily. "Oh, I'd like some of that licking that your little tart got. I doubt that she will get it better for a while."

We lay together kissing and stroking skin until I felt reconnected with her. We talked at length about her situation and how she was going to proceed with her career. She said, "I could have stayed here next semester and taken some good classes, but I thought it best to try to leave. I hope the department at Athens lives up to their end of the bargain."

"I do, too. Tell me, how did this rotation system happen?"

"Jennifer and I talked at length about our situation. Our only problem was how you might feel about Brianna, given your poor past performance. It was simple. We both knew that she'd be in bed with the first guy who treated her half decently. In her state of need, he wouldn't have to be very decent. We decided that we could take some of the pressure off everyone if we could talk you into giving her a nice experience."

"Everyone was okay with it?"

"We all felt the pressure Brianna was putting on you. I've been there. She liked a fellow who dumped her and you came along as her white knight. You treated her like a sensible adult, which is what she strives to be. She has no interest in being one of the cheerleader girls. When she found out she couldn't have you by wiggling her cute butt, she schemed. She even asked me about how she should do it."

So she just asked, "How do I get your lover in the hay?"

"More serious than that. 'What's wrong with me? Why won't he even touch me? Does he think I'm pretty at all?' All the uncertainties and fears we all have when we like someone."

"So, you left town and told her she could try me."

"I was on her side by then. She needs what I was getting. Love, caring, and really good sex. She got only two of the three."

"You put her up to the dress trick?"

"Yep. The hot tub, too. I even picked out the story for you to read to make you hot for her."

"You drove me crazy the first time I saw you naked. She had about the same effect. I almost gave in."

"Wish you had. She would have been a happier camper."

"I guess the change in my life has been too profound. I can't believe it."

"Mine has been better than I ever thought. Poor Jennifer struggles with having fucked you when she was still with Charles."

"Why?"

"She is letting herself accept the idea that she loves you, too. She almost did before she left and regretted going. Now, she fears that you will generalize her behavior and will think her a slut." She sat up, "You know, we are all sluts by someone's definition. If you want to keep her, you have to reassure her that you don't think of her that way."

"Talk about a double standard! I think it is okay to love you, Brianna, and Jennifer. I shouldn't be critical if she also loves Charles, who had her heart first."

"She took up with Charles to try to get over Daniel after their divorce. She still remembers how nice they had it together in the old days. You obviously love all of us. She loves Charles and Daniel and can't seem to have them or really get them out of her heart. Me? I have only you, and that's fine with me. I don't know how I would juggle three."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.