Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

After dinner, Jennifer began, "I talked to Rachel on the phone and she is going crazy at home with her parents. She misses her weird adopted family. Actually, she misses you and Brianna. I told her that she could stay with us until her classes started. Does anyone object?"

Brianna and I exchanged strange looks. Jennifer looked very anxious and said, "I'm unaccustomed to having to ask permission to have a guest, but this isn't my home."

I said, "It is your home until you decide to move out. Of course you may invite guests."

"Any time?"

"As far as I'm concerned and as long as they don't disrupt our lives, of course. No overnight men. Brianna?"

"I loved it when dad came to take me out to dinner and stayed with us. Does that mean that I can invite him, too?"

Jennifer gasped. "Uh, well, I guess it is OK with me. Not really, but I understand your wish."

Brianna said, "You know, Rachel loves Jordan and is jealous of your position."

"Yes. We have talked about that at length. She said that we could resolve any difficult situations in a family meeting."

I couldn't resist. "You kind of like that wonder woman, don't you?"

"That was not nice, Jordan. Yes, I do and I have not adequately thanked her for taking over mothering Brianna when I was mentally disabled."

I said, "We certainly have the room and I know you guys have plenty to talk about. I am looking forward to seeing her." I pondered, "How often do you talk to her?"

She blushed again, "Every day. We have to keep up."

"You're OK with inviting my former live-in girlfriend to stay with us for a week? You're going to treat her right?"

"I have to. We're bonded because of what she did for Brianna. She practically kept me afloat when I was in that dreadful compound. I must have checked my email ten times a day."

Brianna chimed in, "I want to see her, too. Jordan, let her come, please."

"I call a vote. I agree. Since Jennifer proposed it and you encouraged it, I guess we don't have to count the ballots."

Jennifer said, "I know this is a shock, but it seemed like the only decent thing to do, and I want to know more about her. She's coming Christmas night, after she spends part of the day with her parents."

They both pounced on me. Brianna said, "Jordan, you can call family meetings, too."

"I'm not the one to turn over this canoe. Let's just see if we can get to the other side of the river before we sink." I had hugs from both sides. Real hugs, with little kisses on the cheek and neck.

I said, "I guess this was easier than your boyfriend problem."

Brianna replied, "Much, except my boyfriend possibilities are limited by age."

"Can't Cathy help?"

"When I told her the rules and limitations, she said she would work on it."

"So, she's going out there to find some guy fifteen or younger who wants to make out with you on your bed? There will be a line out the door."

She stood up and said, "I have some sense, Jordan. I am not yet a slut. I don't tell Cathy everything, asshole. I asked for someone special that I could take to a real concert and who knew how to dance."

Jennifer screeched, "Brianna! Your mouth."

I laughed. "Proud of you, girl!"

"She has a couple of candidates that I know from the bus, but who were too dumb to ask."

"I will tell you something very important, sweetheart. Listen! You do the picking. Do not hesitate to pick the good ones before someone else does. Call them. Invite them over to hang out. Let the other girls do the waiting. If they're important to you, we'll have a little party."

"You mean, I can just call some guy I like and ask him over? You'll have a party?"

"You have my permission. Historically, girls have been trained to wait to see who picks them. If you like someone special, don't wait for him to get up the courage. You're pretty enough to have your pick, but you do the picking."

She sat silently. Jennifer said nothing. Brianna said, "So, I just call him and invite him over?"

"Rehearse with your mother about what to say and how to say it and don't commit to anything. Sometimes, mothers call the first time if it is a party. You have to be in charge of you. We can always buy a few liters of soda and some chips and play music. If there's some guy you like, go for it! The first time, I think you might want to have at least one other couple, maybe two, so that it doesn't put anyone on the spot."

She put her hands on her hips, thrust them out, and pouted her lips looking at me, "Just maybe I will. I have someone in mind. Actually, I don't think you'd have to have a party to get one of them here."

I actually shivered when she said that. She was not subtle.

She went up to make a phone call in private. Jennifer said, "Good luck! I think I know who she has in mind." She kissed me playfully. "I have the same guy in mind."

I had to ask. "Are you happy with all of this?"

"My life before the hurricane was dull. Even when I had good lovers like Charles, it seemed dull. I went to work. I sold property. I made money. I put it in the market. I came home and I was bored stiff with my situation and didn't see how to change it."

"You seem to be thriving in chaos?"

"I thought that rock-solid concrete slab my house was built on was my anchor. It washed away. It's gone. I'm free. I can live anywhere I want to, with anyone I want to, and do anything I'm big enough to do. When I was cooped up in that damn Middle East apartment, I listened to some of Charles' motivational tapes and finally decided that I really was in charge of me. I can choose to live my life differently."

"I can tell that you're over your jetlag. You have reconnected with Brianna much better than I hoped. You act like you want to be with me and not just because I have a house. I see big changes in your outlook."

She sat on the couch and put her arms around me as she held my face. "I moved my clothes to your closet. That means that I intend to be with you until you throw me out. Now, to answer your first question, I'm damned happy here. Get used to it."

"I will enjoy every minute and be delighted, but I won't get used to it."

"I had quite a revelation on the treadmill today. Halfway through my program with my brain running on full oxygen, I let myself accept the idea that you love me. It was that simple. I had to accept it. You couldn't have put up with me if you didn't. Five minutes later, I was no longer jealous. I freed myself of that and that's how I will function."

"What will you do with Rachel?" I suddenly thought, "I don't have anything on the tree for her as a present. Can we go to the mall?"

"You mailed her jacket from Chicago and she loved it. Yes, we should get her something. I'm sure Brianna wants to go as well."

Brianna said gleefully, "Did I hear someone say we were going to the mall?" She came to sit close to us and kissed my face.

I said, "Go put on your slut clothes. We have about two hours of endless shopping. I have nothing for Rachel when she comes tomorrow. Unless you think Santa Claus would mind, maybe we could open our presents after she gets here."

Brianna wore her thigh length denim skirt, wedge heels, and a scoop top with a few inches of belly showing. I would have to watch her. Looking like that, she would be a prime candidate for the vice squad. They bought Rachel some nice clothes and a new MP3 and stockings and I think they might have included some racy panties and bras, but they didn't show me. They got her some gift certificates to stores and I felt better about the prospect of her coming.

I said, "Brianna, go stand over by the coke machine and just look around for a minute." She looked at me quizzically and then went.

Two minutes later, three young guys approached her and offered their services. She parried them nicely. Then, a plainclothes female officer came up and started talking to her. I walked over and said, "Brianna, if you've finished shopping, we should go home."

She said, almost breathlessly, "OK, Dad."

The officer blended back into the crowd.

On the way home, she asked, "What was that all about?"

"Sweetie, you look like a tart. Pretty, shapely, and walking around the mall without packages. The officer was trying to make you as a hooker."

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

"No, but the officer doesn't know that you are real. They work hard to weed out the others. She was over it, when you called me 'Dad.'"

They were quiet, and then they said, almost in unison, "I'm so glad Rachel is coming. I hope she likes my gift."

We watched all the silly Christmas stuff on TV. I sat between my girls for easily an hour. I said, "What are we having for Christmas dinner?"

The room was deathly silent. Jennifer finally said, "I'm sorry, Jordan. I was so screwed up, I didn't plan anything." I could see her tears. "I just can't seem to get organized."

Brianna looked like she had been whipped. They both looked awful.

"There's time. I'll go to the market and get a turkey to smoke and a bunch of other things."

Jennifer braced up and said, "We will go with you. We screwed up."

She bought a feast. I had a nice sirloin to cook and a turkey to smoke. They made all the other decisions. We had an interesting exchange at the checkout. Jennifer insisted on paying. For some damn reason, her card didn't work. Brianna elbowed her way by me and scanned her card. It was approved and she signed the slip.

She said aloud, "Mom, I thought you'd quit using that trick."

Jennifer blushed brightly. As we pushed our cart to the car with our many groceries Brianna said, "It's customary for parents to buy the food." I saw her snicker.

We watched some old tearjerker movie on TV. I sat between them and they both kissed me and made me feel-well, made me feel horny.

I said it was time for me to go to bed. Jennifer agreed. She said, "I have to be sure that you're safe to go to bed. I mean you have to brush your teeth and other things."

Brianna leaned up and kissed me. "Night, Jordan!"

Beautiful Jennifer slept with me, wrapped around me all night. So nice holding her and feeling that awesome naked body. When we awakened, I said, "Merry Christmas, darling!"

Her eyes were as bright as saucers. "I never thought. Well, I never thought I would feel this good, just lying here."

I said, "There are options."

"Brianna and I have taken a vow of celibacy until Rachel gets here. I don't like it, but I agreed."

I chuckled, "So, you're saving me for Rachel? Great!" Apparently, she had learned the rabbit punch from Rachel and said, "You will wait your turn."

Jennifer and Brianna gave me many kisses and touches during the day as I smoked the turkey. Once, Brianna came out to the deck and put her arms around me from behind. She said, "Could you kiss me? I want you to be my Christmas present."

She put her soft lips on me and said, "I would like to do that for hours, Dad. Think about me." She twitched her hips back inside.

I did a wonderful turkey. Jennifer and Brianna had made dressing and all the other fixings. Jennifer took some time off in the afternoon to take a nap. I went up to see her after a while and she was staring at the ceiling with her hands behind her head.

I asked, "Need anything?"

"No, I just need to get up and get started again. I felt very drowsy."

I became nostalgic when I put the turkey on the big plate and began to carve it. In an instant, we heard the garage door open and Rachel came in just on cue. I guess Jennifer talked to her while she was on the road and made the dinner for her arrival time. I was relieved that she arrived safely, since I didn't think she should be driving that fast.

She ran to me and said, "Oh, my God, asshole, I didn't know how much I would miss you!" She kissed me at length.

When she drew back, she kissed Jennifer immediately. "Hi, Mom! You are even better looking than he said and a lot better than those snapshots."

She stood in front of Brianna and said, "Yeah, OK, you're prettier than I thought you could be. I'm glad to see you." They hugged and kissed. Rachel felt her breast, "Still growing, huh?"

Brianna blushed and looked the other way.

Jennifer served Rachel's plate. I poured her a glass of wine and she drank it like coke. I filled it again. She let her shoulders down and said, "I love being with my new family on Christmas. Wow!"

To say that the conversation was exciting would be to understate it. I felt so-so-well taken care of. Rachel and Brianna bubbled around and came over to serve the dessert. I filled their wine glasses. We finished. Everyone applauded the chef. Finally, it was quiet and we were talking on the couch, with Jennifer on the chair and Brianna at my feet. I should have been suspicious.

Brianna said, "Thank you, Dad, for such a lovely day."

Now I really was edgy.

Rachel said, "I would like a family meeting."

"Oh, Jesus Christ no. I can't handle this today. For God's sake, it's Christmas."

Rachel kissed me softly and said, "It's the only way to make plans."

Rachel said, "I guess you're the chair, Jennifer."

"OK, what's your issue?"

Did I believe that this was arranged? Of course not! My girls would never gang up on me.

"I love this old fart and I came down here to sleep with him. You guys are cramping my style."

Jennifer said, "I know that you were here first, but you left. I sleep with him, now."

I kept searching my mind for the TV sitcom script that this exchange inspired. They could not be serious. Did I expect anything from Brianna?

Just on cue, Brianna jumped in. "Rachel said that we were all equal in a family meeting unless things get out of hand. Rachel, you had him for a year. Mom, you sleep with him like you're in heaven. I have had nothing! Nothing!" She was ready to fake tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.