Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

She stopped by her room to get a robe, came to my room, and closed the door. She leaned back against it and dropped the robe on a chair. She made a kiss with her lips and I went to her to feel her full body press against me. I didn't mind that she could feel my hardness against her belly. She untied my tie and slipped it out of my collar. I unzipped the side of her dress and let it slip over her shoulders as she unbuttoned my shirt. We continued our kiss during the disrobing exercise.

I unhooked her bra and let it fall. I whispered, "Such beauty you have, Jennifer." I took a nipple in my mouth and felt it grow stiffer.

I dropped her dress to the floor and picked it up after she stepped out of it. She wore thigh high stockings and black lace boy-panties, which I removed to inhale the woman scent emanating from her swollen lips, peeking out from dark, neatly trimmed curls. I smelled again and touched the top of those lips lightly with my tongue. She moved, and said, "I can't stand still if you do that."

I brought her to the bed still wearing her heels and stockings and sat her beside me while I removed my shoes and then my pants. She put her tongue in my ear as I undressed. "I can't undress if you do that."

Except for her shoes and stockings, we were naked pulling ourselves together in long electrifying kisses. I never tired of kissing her and would have been happy to continue for an hour. My hand explored her body and I knew she was feeling as needy as I was at the moment. Before mounting her, though, I wanted to taste the nectar on her other lips and feel the slickness of her labia against my face. She was particularly delicious as I sucked one side of her vulva in my mouth and released it several times. Her first orgasm came just as I gently touched her clit.

When she calmed, she pulled on my head, "Come on up here and kiss me while you make your grand entrance into the welcoming tunnel of love."

That entrance was grand, indeed, and the tunnel even more welcoming. I said, "That tunnel makes us visitors feel right at home."

"Don't leave just yet."

We continued moving in the ancient rhythm until I could feel her quickening excitement just before her "Ohhh... Ohhh" moans and whines. These sounds came from low in her throat and as she began thrusting more rapidly, I felt my own impending crisis, which exploded in her quickly. I put both arms around her as I let myself fall to her chest.

I said, "You certainly treat your visitors nicely."

"When they're as nice as you, I make a special effort."'

She replied, "You were every bit as good as I remembered."

"I'm glad you remembered. So were you."

"I'm trying to be sure that you don't miss Rachel too much."

"Ditto for Charles."

"I decided at the concert that I was crazy to sleep by myself when I really needed to be in here. You make me feel like I made the right decision."

I felt myself slipping out of her and rolled to my side, feeling the wetness on my leg as she pressed her mons against my thigh. With both arms around her I brought her in close enough for our molecules to intermingle. "I think you made the best decision possible under the circumstances. No need to be in that bedroom if you want to be in here and I want you in here." I reached over to turn off the lamp.

In the darkness, she said, "You excited me when you invited me to the concert. I felt all squishy inside while getting dressed up and going on a date. You made me feel much better when you spoke firmly to Brianna. She's jealous, you know. She even flirted with Charles and then got angry because he put her off."

"She shows it sometimes. Rachel egged her on, I think."

"We had a long talk about her boyfriend and their activities before the hurricane while I was out working. She had more sex than I did and came out of it without being pregnant. She thinks that she should be allowed to have sex with anyone she chooses, since she is no longer a virgin."

"How do you feel?"

"I'm not sure. Being gone from her gave me a different perspective. I guess Rachel spent a lot of time talking to her about it."

"How old were you when you became active?"

She sighed, "Fourteen."

"Regret it?"

"No. It wasn't very good. Then I met an older boy who was better. Then, I met much older guy who thought I was 18. He taught me what the fuss was all about and I've been craving it ever since."

"Think Brianna has any regrets?"

"Only that she is lonely without her lover. I know that she hits on you and I'm not sure how I feel about that, either. She's really full of herself and she knows how good-looking she is. You saw those guys tonight."

"I saw several look her over good. She had her pick. She frightened me a little when she started on me. If I hadn't been warned, things might have come out differently."

"Rachel sent me a copy of the email exchange you had with her about the episode. I guess being rejected did hurt her feelings and her self-image."

"You and Rachel have no secrets?"

"Not any more, I don't think. She tells me everything and I do the same. She loves you, but she is smart enough to know that she has to go on. Smart enough, but I'm not sure she is strong enough. You filled a huge vacuum in her life."

"I guess we were both needy at the time. We had fun together and all of a sudden, it wasn't casual. We took a long weekend at Sea Island on the Georgia coast. When we came home, I had her on my mind all the time."

"She told me that you made it so romantic that she lost herself. I guess none of her earlier boyfriends really made love to her. She said you kept her constantly on edge wanting to grab you."

"You guys really do share intimate things!"

"So, now you have three women who find you irresistible. I was shocked that I slept with you when I was with Charles. It just seemed normal since I lived with you, until I started getting the guilts and Charles became very jealous because I was living here. I missed being here when I was gone. I wanted to be back here in this safe, free place."

"Brianna asked me if I loved you. I told her that I loved her, Rachel, and you."

She pulled closer. "That's reassuring. I won't feel as guilty now. I have to move my life forward, too, just like Rachel."

"My life is so much richer when you are here."

"Thank you. Mine is, too." I felt her move her crotch against my leg as she kissed me. Then she said, "Feeling you and hearing all this sex talk about Rachel and Brianna is making me wet again. May have a taste of you?"

"Permanent permission is granted. It's all yours."

I was unsure that I could give her what she wanted so soon after finishing. I did welcome her trying, though. Within a couple of minutes, with her skilled mouth, she brought me half way to life. She straddled me and enveloped it once again in the velvet tunnel. I pinched her nipples and she began circling her hips against my bone. I knew she would finish when I heard her gasping sounds. When I squeezed her breasts, she began her "Ohhh, Ohhh" sounds, each one slightly louder and longer. She fell forward on my chest with her hips moving in frenzy and I felt her spasms continue. When she began to relax, I kissed her and whispered, "Wow! You do feel good in there."

"MmHmm, you have no idea." She put both arms around me and held on, lying on my chest. She kissed my cheeks and ears, finally working back to my mouth. "I remember once that you said you'd cuddle me. Then, I became aroused and couldn't sleep. I decided, as I sat on the toilet that night, that I wanted you and rationalized that there was no reason I shouldn't have you."

"I did my part of the cuddle." I felt myself slip out of her.

"You surely did. I'm wondering if you'd do it again."

"Yes, love, I will do it again."

We kissed and she came into my spoon. The next thing I remember was a knock at the door in bright daylight. Brianna said, "Mom, are you in there?"

We were still wrapped in each other's arms. "Yes. Come in."

She opened the door and saw us clenched. She sat on the bed, "I'm sorry I was a bitch last night. I came into your room to apologize and you weren't anywhere in the house. That worried me." She kissed her mother.

"Thank you for that. I didn't mean to worry you."

"Well, I hadn't caught you kissing him since you came back, so I thought you'd gone somewhere."

She walked around the bed in her cute baby dolls and sat next to me. "I'm sorry I called you an asshole." She kissed me full on the mouth. Jennifer said nothing. I teased her, "Well now, kiss me again, and I'll forgive you."

She kissed my cheek and said, "When Rachel called you that she meant it lovingly. I will too, next time. I'll go see what I can find for breakfast." She walked out and closed the door.

Jennifer laughed, "She just had to know. I think she was more curious than anything." She pressed her breasts into my chest and kissed me. "That's a proper morning greeting. Now, you've had two proper morning greetings."

"Yes, I have and I like to be treated properly."

"Wash my back?"

"That will be the most proper morning greeting yet."

After our shower and drying off exercises, she picked up her concert dress and walked into my closet to put it on a hanger. It was the only item on that side of the closet. She leaned against the closet door and said, "I hope it is OK to put my things in here."

I pulled her naked body to me and said, "I've been trying to get you to do that since the second day you were here. I'm sure I can find room." Angela's clothes had been gone since I gave them to the charity fundraiser many months ago.

She put on her robe and picked up her underwear. When she did, she said, "I had to take those stockings off in the night. They had served their purpose and didn't feel good."

"You were something to see on that bed in your stockings and high heeled shoes." I pulled her panties to my nose and smelled the crotch.

"Thank you. I felt desired. Shall we get some breakfast?"

She went out and I dressed. As I dressed and put on my watch, I saw that today was December 23. Since they were staying, I would find another present for each of them.

During the time Rachel was here, Brianna became much more skilled in the kitchen. She had made the coffee, beat the eggs for scrambling, located some melon, and generally had things under control. Jennifer thanked her for helping and went to set the table. We seemed to have put our bad feelings from the previous evening behind.

The meal seemed especially good and the conversation was pleasant, mostly about the holidays. After they had cleaned up-I was somehow excused from kitchen duty-I was reading the paper. Brianna took Jennifer's hand and brought her to me. She said, "I want a family meeting."

Jennifer looked confused. "What's that? When did this start?"

"Rachel said anyone could call a family meeting to have a discussion of the important issues."

"Yeah, she told me about it. You have an issue, Brianna?"

"Actually, I have two."

"OK with you, Jordan?"

"I like to get the issues out, even though we cannot always solve them right then. Rachel taught us how to talk about problems without getting angry at each other."

Jennifer said, "That girl has more talent than MGM."

I said, "Brianna, what are your issues."

"First, I want to know if I'm going to Robert E. Lee School in the spring semester. Second, I want to know what rules you're going to apply to my dating boys."

Jennifer sighed and said, "I don't know about the school."

Brianna took a deep breath and said, "If you're going to run off again, I want to stay here. I missed you a lot, but I don't want to change schools. Jordan said he would keep me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.