Disaster Relief - Cover

Disaster Relief

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jordan worked with the Red Cross to help hurricane victims. He let the homeless Jennifer and her daughter live in his home until they rebuilt their lives. Shortly, he wanted to keep them as his second family. The story was about the complications involved in trying to help others and keep his girl friend happy. Then, the international crisis changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Harem   Safe Sex   Slow  

She asked Brianna, "Problems?"

"Kenny is one of my football player maybe boyfriends. He didn't do well on his algebra test and I have to fix him."

"Jordan?"

"I'm OK. Are you OK?"

"Enough of that shit. I called this meeting to let you in on some changes that will be occurring in our lives."

My guts were in turmoil. "What changes?"

I saw just the hint of a tear. "Jennifer is coming to live with us before the Christmas holidays."

Brianna shrieked, "Mom is coming home?"

"She is coming around the 19th. She will stay with us until she gets herself together."

Brianna said, "Is Chuckie coming?"

"She is having to leave Chuckie in the Middle East for two years. She couldn't handle living there. The government put a lot of pressure on him to finish the job he started. They didn't want to break in a new engineer."

"Is she just going to live with us? Just like last time?"

"We will have to comfort her and make her welcome. She had a bad time over there and couldn't handle a situation in which she can't be a real person. She doesn't like the hijab covering her head and face at all."

Brianna said, "So, now, Jordan will have three of us in his house?"

Rachel said, "I have been accepted for the spring semester at the university. It was a lucky break and will save me a lot of money in the end. I will be going there."

Brianna jumped off the couch and ran to her. "Congratulations! But you just can't leave us. What will he do? We can't get along without you."

Rachel put her head back on the chair as tears fell and said, "Brianna, sweetheart, I have to leave. I'm getting so comfortable in our situation that my life is slipping by. I love you and I love old shithead, but I have to break away from home. I've got a good scholarship and need to get on with my career."

Brianna was crying and I could no longer hold back my tears. I said, "I knew these damn family meetings were going to lead to disaster." Then, I saw Rachel's face and I knew that she was right, painful as it was for both of us. "Rachel, we'll help you get organized. I knew it had to happen."

We all ended up on the couch hugging each other and letting our tears flow. I knew that Rachel had managed us through this awkward situation and we were a happier family than most on the block. I felt so grateful for her efforts.

That night, she came to bed and absolutely attacked me. She rubbed her body all over me and kissed me for several minutes. She was breathing heavily when she whispered, "God, asshole, I love you and will miss you every minute. I hate leaving my family. What other woman has it so good?" She cried.

I whispered, "There was a time when I thought getting rid of you would be easy. The last couple of months put an end to that idiocy. I feel like a major part of my world is being excised from me."

"I know, lover. I know. I'm doing my best to follow your sage advice and I feel like I'm taking a dose of some awful medicine. I don't think another woman on the planet has been as lucky as I have these past few months."

I pulled her closer, "Rachel, darling, you made the right decision for you. You will make it and I hope you'll find a man worthy of you."

She crawled on top of me and began her sensual movements. She raised her head and dragged her breasts across my chest, "Do you love me?"

"Rachel, if you have to ask now, nothing I could say would matter. I told you that if you didn't feel my love in your bones, I would help you get out and into a new life."

"My hugest problem is that I do feel it every day. Sometimes every minute. I know you love me and I hope someone else will, too. This is so awful."

We made love repeatedly. She seemed insatiable when I licked her and I hoped to leave her limp and unable to stand or think when I finished. Her taste would soon be gone and I would hurt again. That night, she put her arms around me and we slept face to face, like in our earlier times. I loved having her against me.

I went down for breakfast and saw Rachel doing her usual healthy and substantial meal for Brianna. I noticed that Brianna was crying and her eyes were puffed. I went over and hugged her until she quit sobbing and was able to eat her food. In the midst of her eating, she looked up at me and asked, "Jordan, may I live here? I don't trust my mother. I don't want to leave."

"As long as your mother and father agree, you can live here. I can't imagine being here without you."

She recovered and within minutes made herself presentable to get on the bus. She hugged Rachel and kissed her cheek. Then, she did the same for me. She turned around and said, "It is so fucking good to have a family who cares for me."

Rachel and I said, almost in unison, "Brianna, your language!"

The countdown for Jennifer's arrival on the 19th continued one day at a time. We had many awkward conversations, but mostly we coped. In my little head, I couldn't imagine any woman ever living up to Rachel. I guess when you've had the best, everything else is downhill.

I noticed that Rachel was packing her boxes and putting them in the garage. Every day, the pile grew larger. Finally, she seemed to have it all in order. On the morning of the sixteenth, we had intense lovemaking; she fixed breakfast and sent Brianna off to school. After I finished what she fixed for me, she came over and kissed my cheek. Her eyes were puffy.

"OK, asshole, this is it. I have a pussy full of your jelly to leak out all day and remind me how stupid I have been. I'll be able to smell it on my panty liner until I get home. I'm staying with my folks until I go to the university after New Year's."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, that I couldn't fill your body with a baby when you wanted it."

She hesitated, and then asked, "I can't go off to school with this 'mom' car. May I take the sedan?"

"Sure. I'll transfer the title. I think the warranty may still be valid."

"As a part of this arrangement with Jennifer, I agreed to be gone when she came home. You'll understand that women have problems sharing." She smiled. "I also promised Brianna that she could have three days alone with you to see if she could get what she wanted. Good luck!"

I kissed her and felt her warm moving body against me. "You made my life incredibly happy. You will be hard to replace."

"I left instructions on the counter for Jennifer's flight. You will meet her and ease her pain. After a month, it is all up to you. Please don't call me. If I need you, I will send email and you will respond. I couldn't stand to hear your pleading voice, begging me for pussy."

"OK, jailbait--Oh, shit-you grew up. Sorry. Go now." I managed partially to deflect her rabbit punch.

What the hell did I do? I went in as the tears dripped off my face. Then, I went to the pool and swam laps. Then I ran four miles. Finally, my guts were somehow at peace.

I heard the school bus pull away and looked forward to having Brianna home. She came in with Cathy and both of them hugged me. Cathy said, "Are you going to miss Rachel?"

"Only like breathing."

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry." Then she ran out.

Brianna looked at her watch and said, "OK, Jordan, I have a hair appointment at five. They'll do me up nice and then you will take me to dinner at the French Chateau."

She didn't ask. She didn't question. She just acted. I took her to "Bedazzled" and when I came to fetch her, she did dazzle me.

At home, she said, "I'll need a while to dress. May I have a glass of wine?"

This child had taken charge and she wanted me to know it. I eagerly complied. When she came out for dinner, her hair was up and she wore a striking black dress that Rachel bought for her. Her heels made her tall enough to look like a woman and I just whistled.

During dinner, she talked about the world, about the plight of her mother, and many insightful issues. I offered dessert, but she said that the last time it was only calories and not good. She tried hard to talk like a woman, not a middle schooler.

Back home, she went into her room and called me. "Jordan, I need help."

Rachel had alerted me, so I was ready. "Yes, sweetheart?"

"I can't reach. Please unzip me."

I knew that she had zipped the damn thing up, but I went along. I reached the back of her dress and unzipped it all the way down. When I did, she pushed the dress down and exposed her gorgeous breasts. She stood in front of me, naked to the waist.

She bit her lip, like those actresses on TV, and said, "Could you help me with my stockings?"

I said, "Sweetheart, you don't have to tempt me. You already tempt me more than I care to say, but, as I told you before, I can't be your lover."

She ran to me and hugged me. I felt those lovely breasts on my chest.

"Rachel said I could try. Some days you're impossible!"

"I wish I had known you when I was too young to make good decisions." I let her go. "Put on a T-shirt and cover your lovely body."

"I have been horny since before the hurricane. I heard you with my mother and with Rachel. I need to do it right now."

I said simply, "I love you, Brianna, but I can only offer you the time to enjoy your toy."

She pulled on a T-shirt, which didn't look good with her dress and heels. She came and hugged me again. "I love you, too, Jordan. I guess I understand, but I don't like it."

She didn't give up for the next two days. First, she came out to the hot tub when I was in it, took off her robe, and climbed in suitless. She lay her head back and let her breasts float in the bubbles just like Rachel's, although not as large. She said, "I know you like to look at me. I read that men can't avoid looking at naked girls."

"You're right about that. You are something to see."

"May I have a hug?"

Next thing I knew, she had assumed Rachel's position lying on top of me. I didn't push her away. She took my head in her hands and kissed me with passion. Of course, I had a hard-on and she could feel it against her.

"You do like to feel me don't you?"

"Brianna, I do like the way you feel. I find you almost irresistible."

She wiggled her hips as I said, "Almost." I lifted her off and sat her gently back in her seat.

She said, "I'm about to go crazy. What am I going to do?"

"I'm not doing this on purpose to frustrate you. I know what you want. Tonight, though, you'll have to use your toy."

"Shit. If you won't fuck me, will you just use my toy on me sometime? I need someone else to touch me."

"Sometime."

Then, at dinner, she said, "I read this really hot story on the Internet about how a daughter seduced her father. You ought to read it. They liked it a lot."

"I have. That's where I worked up my resistance so that I wouldn't make that mistake with you."

"Oh. I hoped it would make you want to."

"Love, it isn't that I don't want to. In the stories, they never go to jail. In the newspaper, child molesters go to jail all the time. I don't think I'd like jail."

When the big day came, Brianna and I drove to the Atlanta airport to meet Jennifer. We left in plenty of time to eat something before she arrived. The new security procedures make picking up arriving passengers much more difficult, so we had to park in the short-term lot and walk into the international arrivals terminal.

I saw Jennifer standing in line to get out of the security area and nudged Brianna to see her. Jennifer did not look good at all. When she came through the gate, Brianna ran to her and hugged her. They stood locked together until I nudged them out of the way of other passengers coming out. They cried.

Jennifer looked over to me. "Thank you, Jordan for taking me in. I know I'm a big problem."

"We'll deal with that later. Now, let's get your bags."

Jennifer pulled one of her large rolling bags to the car and I pulled the other. Brianna had both arms around her all the way. Within minutes, we paid for parking and we were on I-75 heading south in the flow of traffic. I put both of them in the middle seat so that they could talk to each other while I drove. Brianna had made her a snack, with a little bottle of wine, and she gladly accepted. I could hear them talking but not what they said. I-75 was too busy for me to pay attention to anything but driving.

About an hour later, Jennifer said, "If you find a rest area, I could use a pit stop."

"There's one down here about ten miles or I can stop at one of the highway intersection gas stations."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.