My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

As I left the office I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see that I'd actually been in Dr. Edwards office just over 2 hours. To me it had seemed like I'd only been there for about 30 minutes, but I guess by the time we'd finished the interview and the rest of the paperwork that the time had just gone faster then I thought.

I had this week feeling in my knees and a strange fullness in my loins, and for the life of me I couldn't understand why. Usually I only had this feeling after a hot 'hands session' with whomever it was I had been seeing, since I was still a virgin and not really had any sex.

I felt like I was wearing my virginity like an albatross around my neck.

Immediately I thought of the "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner", a poem my 12th grade English teacher had made us read. Funny how things just pop into your mind when those thoughts are the furthest thing from your conscious mind.

I got home about 30 minutes later and went to my room and got undressed and prepared to take a nice long soak in a tub of hot water. When I was clad in only my bra and panties I went into the bathroom and began to draw the water. What I really needed was to just sit in the water and relax. It was the one thing that served to ease my mind, and my body, and right now I felt mighty tense after that 'non-session' with Dr. Edwards.

Once I removed my underwear I stood in front of the full-length mirror that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I noticed that my outer lips were red and swollen and again, couldn't understand it. Yes, I'd had some erotic thoughts on the way home, but I didn't think they were enough to cause something like this.

I sat on the edge of the tub, spread my legs slightly and inserted a finger into my vagina. I wasn't any wetter then usual, so I quickly ruled out the erotic thoughts part and simply didn't give it another thought. I got in the water, sat down and leaned back, letting the water come up to just under my breasts, or what served as my breasts.

With practically a flat chest I was most conscious of what wasn't there then what I actually had.

My mind went back to my only encounter with Eva and I remember the size of her breasts, and how they'd felt when I'd put my hands on them for the first time. It was a feeling I knew I'd never have with my own breasts. After all, flat chests ran in my family. My mother didn't even have a chest to speak of. I can remember her joking that she didn't ever have to buy a bra, "After all," she'd told me, "What am I going to hold up with it?" and we both laughed.

My hand drifted to my gash, and I rubbed my smooth skin of my pussy, still amazed of how good it felt not to have any hair, or stubble, down there. I know for certain that Sid loved it, too.

A tear formed in my eye and I wiped it away. My only memories of the short time I'd had with him still made me cry.

"Why?" I asked no one in particular.

Not that I ever wanted an answer. That would only make things worse, as far as I was concerned, and I didn't want that right now. What I wanted more then anything was to just sit here, relax, and forget. I settled lower in the hot water, now up to my chin, and just drifted off.


When I opened my eyes I was still in the tub, only now the water was almost cold. I opened the drain and stood up, grabbing my towel from the rack and began to dry off. In no time I was standing in from of the mirror again.

"Not much to look at, young lady," I said to myself.

Yes, I'm not much to look at.

At least to myself.

Others tell me otherwise, such as Eva and Sid. Hell, even Dr. Edwards told me I was a nice looking lady. Maybe I just had to look at myself differently.

I placed my hands under my almost-nonexistent breasts, pretending to lift them up, dreaming they were actually larger then they are. It was always a dream to be able to have a nice set of jugs that would really turn a man's head and take notice of me.

I guess I'd always be just a 'plain Jane' type of girl.

I got into my pj's and checked all the windows and doors to make sure they were locked and that the alarm system was all set, and then I went to my bedroom and got in bed. I couldn't believe I was as tired as I was, but I think I went to sleep that night as soon as my head hit my pillow.


I woke up the next morning feeling better than I had in ages. I got up and took a quick shower. Since it was Saturday I didn't have to go to work and I intended to enjoy this weekend to the fullest.

I had planned to sit at home and catch up on all those DVD's I'd been intending to watch, but since the weather was so nice outside I decided on a quick walk through the neighborhood. I put on my jogging shorts (not that I actually jogged) and, making sure I had my keys and that the door was locked, I headed out. The sun was shining and there were almost no clouds in the sky. Yes, it felt good out here this morning.

Not really planning on where I was going to go, I just took a right at the end of my walkway and began my walk.

Before I realized I was at one of my favorite eateries and was surprised to Grandpa Ned leaving the establishment.

"Grandpa Ned!" I called.

At first he didn't hear me, so I called him again and this time he heard me and looked in my direction, waving when he finally saw me.

"What are you doing out this way?" he asked me.

"Just decided that I wanted to take a walk this morning. I had no idea that I'd be running into you."

"Well," he said, "I'm glad you did. You really don't know where you are, do you?"

From the tone in his voice I realized that I'd not paid any attention to where I was going, but then it hit me. Even though this was my favorite eatery, it was the last place that Sid and I had been before he'd been shot.

I guess my face drained of color just a bit, and I became wobbly on my feet. The next thing I remember was the feel of Grandpa Ned's arms around me, keeping me from falling to the sidewalk.

"Take it easy there, girl."

Slowly I sat on the concrete and began to collect myself. Suddenly I felt the unbidden tears start to come and they ran down my cheeks.

"Here."

I looked up and Grandpa Ned was holding a clean, white handkerchief out to me.

"Thank you," I told him.

He sat on the concrete next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, drawing my head onto that huge shoulder, making me feel somewhat better.

I think this was the first good cry I'd had since Sid died.

"You going to be ok, Chris?" he asked me.

"To tell the truth, Grandpa Ned, I don't think I'm ever going to be ok again. Sid meant the world to me and I'd almost forgotten this place and what happened here. It was my last date with him, and I miss him so much."

The tears started again and before I could control my feeling, the sobs were pouring out of me and I cried right there, sitting on the cold sidewalk with my head on the shoulder of a man I truly called a friend.

"Come on, girl. My house is only around the corner. We'll go there and I'll get you something to drink and you can collect yourself before you go home."

"Thank you."

"You know it's no problem for me. I've been looking out for kids since before your time and I guess it just comes natural for me."

He got up, helped me to my feet, and we started towards his house.

"Well," he started, "it's not actually my house. It's my brother's home and I stay with him. He's not well and I'm the only one left to watch after him. He's got lung cancer and been fighting it for over 15 years now. Right now he's in remission, but the doc's tell me that his health still isn't what it should be, so I've moved in with him and help him as much as I can."

We came to a small house with a yellow picket fence around the front yard.

"Here it is," he told me. "It's not much, but it's home."

Actually, it looked quaint. The outside was painted a pale blue, with the shutters at the front windows and the front door a dark blue. The small porch was decked with wood and there was a small swing hanging from the ceiling. The handrails around the porch painted the same yellow as the fence around the yard.

Holding the door open for me, I entered into the living room and was quite amazed at just how neat the place looked. But, then again, I knew that Grandpa Ned kept his place so neat back home, so I really shouldn't have been too surprised.

"Samuel's in the back. I'll go get him and introduce you." He left through a arched doorway to the right and soon disappeared.

I sat on the nicely padded lounge chair and made myself comfortable, reclining and relaxing. I hadn't realized just how tense I'd gotten a little while ago and to finally sit on something that felt so good seemed to help a lot.

"Chris," Grandpa Ned said as he entered the living room, "I'd like you to meet my older brother, Samuel."

Samuel came in behind his brother and to say I was surprised is an understatement. Here I was, expecting to see a man in ill health, probably walking with a cane, but the man who stood in front of me was not the one in my imagination.

Samuel stood about 4 inches taller than his brother, with a shaved head and a set of full lips that just begged to be kissed. ( I don't know why that thought leaped into my mind!!!) His body didn't look like it belonged to a man of almost 80 years. In fact, if I hadn't already know his age, I'd have suspected that he was closer to 60, maybe even younger.

His upper body was strongly built and his legs looked almost as powerful. He stood there in his short pants, and muscle shirt, sweating like crazy and just stared at me. Of course, I was staring at him as well.

"Hello, Chris," he finally said, reaching out his hand to shake mine.

"Hello, Samuel."

"Please, call me Sam. Only Ned calls me Samuel."

"Ok, Sam. Nice to meet you."

I guess he noticed that I was staring at him, so he told me what he'd been doing before we'd gotten there.

"Sorry for my appearance, Chris," he said as he sat down on the couch and wiped at the sweat on his face and head with the towel he held in his hand.

"I was out back doing my exercises."

I nodded to him, not knowing what to say.

"What he means," volunteered Grandpa Ned, "is that he was in the back yard lifting his weights."

"Ever since the doctors told me I had the lung cancer I've been on this health kick. I eat only vegetables and organic food, no red meat, and exercise at least 4 to 6 hours a day. Mostly I lift weights, jog around the neighborhood, and just generally take care of myself."

"But," I said, "I thought Grandpa Ned came up here to help you. You don't look to me like you need that much help." And, just as soon as I said it, regretted it.

The two men looked at each other, then at me, and then busted out in loud laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well," answered Sam, "Ned's been thinking that he had to take care of me most of my life, especially since the cancer. I keep trying to tell him that I'm fine, but he decided to move in anyway and do what he could for me. Now you tell me, do I look like an invalid?"

"No," I told him.

"Thank you.

"I've been telling this hard-headed brother of mine the same thing for almost 10 years now, and he's still not listening."

At that we all laughed and then, before I knew it, we all sat there and talked out ourselves. Grandpa Ned and I told Sam about some of the things that had happened back home, when he was watching all us kids, and then the time just seemed to jump ahead and in no time Sam was turning on the lights, since it was now getting dark outside.

It was then that I realized what time it was and got up to leave, to go back home.

"You're not going anywhere tonight," Sam told me. "This is no neighborhood for a white girl to be outside by herself. If we had a car I'd gladly give you a ride home. Consider yourself to be our guest and you can stay in Ned's room tonight. We'll bunk together tonight and then tomorrow you can go back to your place, and one of us will walk with you to see that you get there safe and sound."

"I couldn't do that," I objected.

"Sure you can. The only thing that'll happen is that the neighbors will talk about how the Simpson brothers had a white girl stay with them overnight. Nothing for you to worry about. I'm sure we can handle the neighbors, can't we Ned?"

"Sure we can, Samuel. We've 'handled' them before and we can do it again."

With that Ned showed me to his room, which had a half-bath attached, got his night clothes and left me by myself.

He's laid out one of his nightshirts for me to wear and, after washing off at the sink, I put it on and went to the bed.

It was huge!!!

It looked comfortable, too. And, as I crawled onto it, I realized that this was a goose-down mattress. I'd always wanted to try one of those things, but never had the chance. I settled down, pulled up the sheet and got situated on the mattress. In no time I felt the pull of the sandman and drifted off to sleep.


I don't know what time it was when I got up, but my bladder felt like it was full and I had to go to the bathroom if I was going to get back to sleep, so I got up and went into the bathroom. While I was sitting there I heard a noise coming from the hallway. I really didn't pay too much attention to it, and thought it was just my imagination, so I finished my business, flushed the toilet and went back to bed.

As I was laying there, trying to get back to sleep, I heard the noise again and this time realized that it was coming from the room across the hall.

My first thought was that something was wrong, so I got out of bed and went to my door. I cracked it open a little bit and the noise got louder. I noticed that the door to Sam's room was slightly open and a beam of light was seen. I went into the hall and stood at the door, listening to what was coming from the bedroom.

What I heard completely shocked me.

"Suck that dick, brother!"

That was Grandpa Ned!

"Yes!!!!!! Suck it harder, I'm about to shoot my load right down that throat of yours."

I was almost paralyzed as I stood there.

I couldn't' believe what I was hearing.

Sam and Grandpa Ned were engaged in oral sex!!

WITH EACH OTHER!!!!

Something pulled me closer to the door and it was open just enough that I could see inside, without being seen from the room itself.

There on the double bed were the two brothers, naked and glistening with sweat that seemed to pour off both their bodies.

Grandpa Ned was straddling his brothers chest, with his huge dick hanging down and entering Sam's mouth. I looked at Sam, as he lay there on the bed, and glanced that the dick between his legs.

It was hard and seemed to stand above his belly. I couldn't believe the size of that thing. It looked to be about 10 inches long and had a lot of foreskin around the head. In fact, there was so much skin that it kind of dangled at the end, hanging limply just above his belly.

As I stood there and watched Grandpa Ned reached behind his back and grabbed Sam's cock. He started jacking it and that skin seemed to slide up and down over that light purple cock head. In no time Sam was shooting his load all over Grandpa Ned's back, as well as his own stomach.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", groaned Sam, shooting one of the biggest loads I'd ever seen (and considering I'd only seen one man shooting his load before, that was something.)

"Here I cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Grandpa Ned shouted, apparently shooting a load of his own down his brother's throat.

I stood there and watched as it all unfolded right in front of me. I never would've suspected something like this.

Not from Grandpa Ned!!!

Pretty soon the two of them laid there on the bed, gasping to catch their breaths.

"Well, Samuel, is she everything I told you she'd be?"

"And then some, bro. I had no idea she was such a sexy thing. Can't wait to sink this uncut black cock into that white pussy of hers."

"Neither can I. I've wanted to fuck that girl for ages."

Now I was really SHOCKED!!!!

The two of them were laying in that bed, after sucking and jacking off each other, and were talking about me!!!

ME!!!

They wanted to FUCK ME!!!

I have to admit, the thought of what I'd just witnessed both grossed me out, and also made me terribly wet between my legs. I could already feel my juices soaking my panties. I hadn't realized it til then, but my hand was in my panties and my fingers were rubbing my clit, drawing me closer to my climax.

Before I could make any noise I retreated to Sam's room and quickly climbed into the bed, where I continued to manipulate my clit until I had one of the biggest climaxes in my young life. As I finally drifted off to sleep again, my thoughts were of those two huge cocks fucking into my pussy and my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.