Cowgirl - Cover

Cowgirl

Copyright© 2006 by Topcat

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Kansas girl is taken by neighbor to be milker and fuckslut for her and her daughter. Latter the herd is increased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Needles  

It didn't take long for the sadist that had become Magan's clientele to make their offers known. Mistress Gail had put in a large bid for her favorite plaything, Carol. She wanted to add more evidence of her ownership then just the hidden markings inside her cunt. Megan gave no reflection that she had used Gail as a threat to get Carol to assist in Pam's assimilation. Can a slave owner be ever accused of lying to an animal? She could hardly wait to let Carol know who her new co-owner was after Pet had helped in Pam's trained.

Pam was the real new girl and had sparked the interest of many dominant mistresses. She was still young enough to look like a teen, but had the ample endowments that would give hours of torture and a clean landscape to mark to the extent of their cruel imaginations. It took a bidding war, but finally, a very rich young lesbian, named Mistress Tammy won the honor of co-owning Megan's new cowgirl. The winning bid was large enough to insure the privacy and profits for Megan's little cow farm for years to come.

Megan immediately put into effect a privacy plan that she had thought prudent if she wished to stay out of jail, but had been too expensive until this point. She was aware that her use of the cowgirls as ponygirls ran a risk of the wandering farmer's kid seeing too much for their own good. To rectify this possibility, she contracted with a landscaping company and an electric fence company to enclose the whole of her acres in a hedge and fence system that would keep wandering eyes from viewing into her farm and the electric fence would keep wandering kids from crossing her land. The system would also keep the cowgirls from escaping if they ever figured out how to get out of their harness. The whole project took only three weeks as Megan paid top dollar and used crews from out of the county to speed the process. During the construction, the cowgirls were restricted to the barn and house. Megan also spent some of the money to wire the whole complex with video so she could have streaming video available for her website customers.

This time locked in the barn was essential in training Pam to be a compliant milker, as well as get Carol started on the new clit and nipple elongation milking system. As the workers were erecting the new fence system, Pam began her life as a cowgirl.

Megan decided that she would see how effective using Pet as an example of what a great life could be as one of Megan's cowgirls. She was sure she could break Pammy into being a compliant milker using force or pain, but she wanted to see if this intelligent young lady could allow herself to willingly come to enjoy the constant dog sex and extreme tit and clit stimulation that would be her constant companions. If Pammy saw how sexy Pet was and came to enjoy the lesbian and animal sex that was now Pet's sole source of pleasure, maybe getting more girls to become her toys would be easier. Besides, once broken in to enjoy the milking and the sex, Megan was sure that her cowgirls would receive plenty of pain, markings, piercings and punishment from their cruel co-owners. As odd as it sounded, the cowgirls might actually come to see the farm and life with Megan as a blessing compared to their outings with their new mistresses.

So while Megan was thinking about all the future plans, Pammy was being escorted into the barn. Beth's first stop was that tack area where Beth pushed Pam down on all fours and began attaching the binding straps that would keep Pam on her knees. The last addition was the insertion and testing of the restraint plug. Beth took mercy on Pam and actually sucked and spit on the knob before shoving it deep into Pam's ass. Pam's scream of pain and defilement was load enough to bring King running into the barn. Seeing a new bitch on all fours he tried to get at Pam, but Beth pushed him out of the way. Feeling horny, King knew where an acceptable bitch was waiting so he scampered out to Pet's stall.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.