Cowgirl - Cover

Cowgirl

Copyright© 2006 by Topcat

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Kansas girl is taken by neighbor to be milker and fuckslut for her and her daughter. Latter the herd is increased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Needles  

Megan decided to try the simple method of blackmail to get Pam to join her in the milk trade. She thought a young teacher starting up could not afford to have a bad reputation spread so she thought getting some pictures of Pam in compromising situations would be enough to get her to be her slut and then as she got more involved, she would figure a way to take her to the farm for good.

Megan brought a little drug cocktail to slip to Pam during dinner to get her loosened up. She also had a digital camera to use when the time got ripe. Megan dressed for success as she went to the motel. She wanted to intimidate this young teacher from the first moment of their meeting.

Striding to Pam's door in a striking black business suit that showed off her chest and legs, she knocked strongly on the door. Pam answered the door in a nice skirt and blouse.

Megan took the lead, "Hello Miss Riggs, I am Megan Richards, Rachel's mother. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Pamela shook hands and invited Megan into her room. "Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Richards. It's so nice of you to offer to show me around. It has been kind of lonely coming to a new town."

Megan patted Pam's hand as they shook hello, "Think nothing of it. I enjoy working with the PTA and this is just a small way of thanking teachers for all they do for our children. It's so important to make sure our teachers are happy and productive. Now, I was planning a nice dinner and then a tour of the town. The location that I made reservations at is pretty snooty, so I am afraid you will have to change into something a bit more classy. Let's take a look at your cloths so we can get going." Megan flung open the closet and began to rummage through Pam's meager selection of cloths.

Pam just stood back and let Megan take charge. This was a good sign for Megan. The girl took directions well and respected authority. Megan selected the only nice dress Pam had and laid it on the bed. "This will do nicely, please take my recommendation. I think you will look splendid in this." Megan moved into the connecting bathroom area and pretended to adjust her makeup. This took the only place for privacy away from Pam and she was forced to start changing in full few of Megan. She took off her blouse and skirt, and keeping her back to Megan reached for the dress. Megan had come out of the bathroom as soon as Pam began to undress and now got a good view of her new toy.

Pam had breasts that must have been EE cups at least. On her thin frame it looked almost comical. She had good legs and a nice ass. All in all, she was a real package and Megan now resolved to do all in her power to keep this girl for her own.

The bra Pam was wearing was white and bulky, and it gave Megan a chance to further examine Pam's body. "Pam, do you have any bras that would look better with this dress. It is pretty shear and that bra will show through."

Pam looked at her dress and her bra and realized Megan was right. She did have some better bras but they were black and showed a lot of cleavage. Pam reached into a dresser drawer and began rooting through here lingerie to find the black bra she knew would go good with this dress. Megan moved to stand beside her and saw the nice bras and also a nice black thong panty. As Pam pulled out the new bra, Megan reached in and grabbed the thong.

"This goes with that bra better then those white panties, don't you think?"

Pam looked at the little bit of material that Megan was holding and knew she was caught.

"Yes, Megan, thank you. These do go together."

Megan went back to the bed where here purse was and reached in and turned the concealed camera so it would catch Pam as she changed. She had rigged the purse with a opening where the lens stuck through so all Megan needed to do is push the shutter and she had here picture.

Pam tried to maintain as much modesty as possible as she put on the sexy black bra and thong, then the dress. Despite her best efforts, Megan was sure she got some great pictures of Pam's huge tits and nicely trimmed pussy.

Satisfied with Pam's compliance and dress, she stood up and they were soon in Megan's car on the way to the restaurant.

Megan used this time to pump Pam for information on her background and ambitions. By the time they had arrived as the quite French restaurant that Megan had chosen, ordered and finished their salads, she knew Pam would be perfect.

Pam was an only child and her parents were a middle class couple from Kansas City, Mo. She had been teaching for just one year and was still doing roving substitute work. She was hoping to settle in a small town, at a nice school so that is why she was out here in Iowa. She didn't have many friends and lived with her parents when she was between jobs. Her parents were anxious to have Pam move out so they could get on with their lives.

She was expected to go to a couple of other substitute jobs after this one was done so she was not expected home for another couple of months. She admitted that she had some rough times with her parents and didn't communicate that often with them.

This would be essential to Megan's plan. She had to work to get Pam seen some distance from this small town so when she disappeared anyone investigating her would not be coming back here looking for her. Megan planned to let Pam go on to her next job and then use the relationship she would develop over this week to lure her to a place to be taken for good. So that left the two weeks she was here to get this timid teacher to be seduced into being her plaything.

Wanting to taste this young beauty as soon as possible, Megan took the opportunity of Pam's visit to the restroom to slip her drug cocktail into Pam's glass. It would cause Pam to become very cooperative and lower her inhibitions while making her extremely sensitive to stimulations.

Megan used the dinner conversation to continually turn the subject to Pam's beauty and if she had any boyfriends. She kept Pam talking about herself and learned that Pam was not very sexually active and hadn't had any male contacts since she left college.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.