Cowgirl - Cover

Cowgirl

Copyright© 2006 by Topcat

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kansas girl is taken by neighbor to be milker and fuckslut for her and her daughter. Latter the herd is increased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Needles  

Megan and Anna had a quite lunch served by Beth, where they caught up on what was happening in their circle of mistresses. Anna seemed to know the entire dirt on whose slaves were the best and where the next meetings would be to show off exceptional slaves. She relayed the jealousy that had rippled through the community at having come up with a way to get slaves to become milkers. Megan had received many offers already to divulge her technique. As yet Megan had been playing I've got a secret. She knew her little addition to slaves would make her much profit in renting out her milker slaves and didn't want to ruin the novelty.

After lunch Megan explained the typical afternoon training of Carol and stated some ground rules. Carol could be whipped and used sexually to Anna's contentment. Any permanent markings would not be allowed and if any did happen, Anna would have to endure the same treatment. Anna understood the rules and was now anxious to get her hands on Carol. Megan accepted Anna's check for two thousand dollars and sent her out. She instructed Beth to assist Anna in any way she chose. Beth would also activate the hidden cameras she had placed throughout the barn. These would capture all of the activity and could be used for later sale or given to Mistresses as gifts. Megan then went back to her computer system to see what other mistresses had taken up her offer to visit her farm.

Anna strode to the barn determined to get her money's worth from this little slave. She found Carol in her stall with the dogs pawing on the door. Anna had Beth take the dogs outside and went in and kneeled beside the trembling teen. She began to fondle Carol in all her intimate places. "Did those dogs scare you my little bitch? I think you already know how they can use a little bitch slut like you." She had found Carol's oozing pussy and guessed they had been fucking her.

"Do you like being fucked by dogs? Is that what you do when your not being used by your mistress? I don't think Mistress Megan knows about your little antics with the dogs, does she?"

Carol was mortified. She had been found out at last that she was a dog fucker. "No Mistress Anna, I have not told them about the dogs fucking me. I really didn't want it to happen but they started biting me and I had to stay still while they used me. Please don't tell Mistress Megan."

Anna thought she had a way to get a little more pleasure out of this slave by a little blackmail. She would tell Megan anyway, but for now it would be fun to see what Carol would endure to have her not tell her secret. "Well, if you promise to be a good slave and follow my ever wish I'll keep your secret."

Carol leaned into Anna and rubbed against her legs. "I'll be your loving slave, Mistress Anna. How can I please you?" Anna removed the restraints that kept Carol on her knees and had her roll over on her back. She stood over the teen and slowly removed her blouse and leather skirt. She stood naked and stared into Carol's eyes. Carol looked up at the marvelously sculpted body of Mistress Anna. Not an ounce of fat and her pussy was clean, as was the norm for Mistresses. Anna slowly sat on Carol's belly and began to play with her tit rings. She bowed her head and inspected the sturdiness of the rings and the size of Carol's engorged nipples. She was truly impressed with the length and fullness of the nipples and used the studs in each to roughly pull them even longer. She was rewarded for her efforts by a small squirt from Carol's right nipple. "You must be ready for milking my little toy. When was your last milking?"

"After breakfast, Mistress. Please suck them, I'm so full they hurt."

"We can't have that, besides I can't wait any longer to taste you." She bent her mouth to Carol's ripe right nipple and began to suckle. She was immediately surprised by a steady stream of tit milk that tasted sweet. She continued to drain Carol's right tit for what seemed ten minutes then sat back. "Oh that was so good. But I'm full for now so we'll save your left tit for later." Carol gave a mournful sigh and tried to put the fullness of her left tit out of her mind. Anna was now sliding her body down Carol's and was inspecting her pussy and her wide spread ringed lips. Her clit was as large as the last two knuckles of Anna's pinky finger and stood out hard from the stud and weight that were attached to it. Anna put the weight up on Carol's mons and began to gently lick Carol's slit. Carol was already rising to sexual heat from the tit suckling and now she quickly began to spill her cunt cream onto Anna's tongue.

Anna was surprised by the responsiveness of this little slave and soon had Carol close to coming. She stopped every so often to tease the bucking teen and finally got up leaving Carol oh so close to release. Carol knew better than to beg for orgasm, as this was a favorite torture that both Megan and Rachel inflicted on her. Anna got a leash from a hook and attached it to Carol's collar ring. She was then forced to crawl out of her stall to her pony cart that Beth had waiting. While Beth expertly secured Carol to the cart, Anna went to her car and retrieved a small backpack, which she placed in the cart and stepped up into the seat. "We'll take a little run to see if you have the endurance your mistress claims you have. I want maximum effort out of you or I'll tell our little secret." Carol could only nod her head as the bit in her mouth prevented normal speech.

With a flick of the pony whip, Carol began to trot out of the yard and down the path that would take her deep into the barn. Anna was a pro with the whip. She quickly came to enjoy the steady movement of the cart as Carol pulled at a brisk trot down the path. She would snap the sides of Carol's tits every so often to get a scream from the teen just to keep her amused. She loved how Carol's pussy was wide open from the rings on her lips and how the clit weight hung obscenely down between her running legs. She knew that had to hurt and also cause constant sexual stimulation. This creature was surely now a being of pain and pleasure that could not separate the two. She doubted that this slave would ever again be able to return to a normal domestic sex live. She was now a slave and would remain so her whole life.

After about two miles of trotting, Carol was in need of a rest so Anna pulled the cart into a clearing near a creek that had some tall elm trees along its banks. Anna got down and stroked Carol like the good beast of burden she was. "That was an excellent trot, slave. I love your tight thighs and strong butt. You will be a prize show trotter by the end of the summer. But now I have other plans for your body. You see, I love to inflict pain on tender young creatures, like yourself and this remote spot will be just the place to practice my passion."

Carol's eyes begged for mercy but she knew that this mistress would soon have her screaming no matter how hard she begged. Anna carefully released her from the cart, but kept tight control over the slave by linking her arms behind her back and a leash to her collar. She took Carol to a tree and tied the leash to a branch. Then she went back to the cart to retrieve her backpack. She pulled some rope out and tied the rope to the bound wristbands. She then threw the rope over a branch and began to pull Carol's arms up behind her back. This caused Carol to bend at the waist, as the strain on her arms increased. Satisfied with Carol's agonizing position she tied off the rope and stepped close to fondle her subject. By now Carol's left tit was full to the bursting point could be seen leaking. Anna took her finger and wet it from the dangling udder. She tasted the sweet nectar. "You must be thirsty after that little trot, would you like something to drink?

"Yes mistress," was all that came out of the strained voice of the bound teen. Anna took the full left tit and raised it to Carol's dangling head. Feeling her own nipple brush against her lips, she opened her mouth and began suckling on herself. This was not the first time, and she had come to enjoy this sensation. The awkward position and not having the use of her hands caused the tit to fall from her lips when Anna released her hold.

"Are you done drinking already? I would have thought you would have been thirstier."

"I am Mistress, but the nipple slipped out of my mouth when I sucked."

Well, we'll just have to come up with a way to keep that fat tit up at your lips without using your hands. She went over to her backpack and removed a small pair of pliers and brought them to Carol's bound form. I think that we will add another hole that will keep you from loosing that nipple. I'm going to pierce the cartilage far up in your nose so no one will see it but you and I will know its there. This is part of your payment for me keeping your secret. You will tell no one, do you understand?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.