Cowgirl - Cover

Cowgirl

Copyright© 2006 by Topcat

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kansas girl is taken by neighbor to be milker and fuckslut for her and her daughter. Latter the herd is increased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Needles  

The next two weeks past by for Carol in a haze. She was now the families milk source and her tits were really growing to show their usage. Beth had been applying lanolin ointment to her nipples to keep them from cracking and becoming sore from the constant demand. She was sucked regularly and Rachel was hooked on the flavor. She often stopped her daily runs for a drink and even offered Carol's own tits up to her for a taste. Her tits were so large now that she could bend her head and pull her own nipples up to drink her milk.

This was highly erotic and she got moist and usually fucked as this was going on. Rachel was also being more demanding in her performance as her pony cart slave. She measured out a quarter mile track and would time Carol's ability to pull her and the cart at the fastest time. For some reason Carol was interested in making Carol a fast trotter.

"Come on slave, run you fat titted cow. How are you ever going to be competitive if you pull at such a slow pace." At these sessions where Rachel was trying to get the fastest time out of her, Rachel would be merciless with the whip. She turned her ass and back bloody to get the most out of her slave. She would always clean and tend the wounds she inflicted on Carol, but her brutality and lack of caring that she was leaving permanent scars scared Carol.

She now knew that she was just a toy for these bizarre women to use and abuse. Why she didn't try to resist must have been some deep character flaw, or she just could not bring herself to depart from the electrifying sex. Whatever the turmoil that plagued Carol's mental and physical existence, her life now that she had been a slave for over a month was clearly established. She had been naked now except for her bindings and harness for so long that wearing clothing seemed unnatural. She was now so accustomed to crawling on her hands and knees, that when she ran bent over as a pony cart slave, she had to adjust to the new position.

Carol was no longer tied spread eagle in her stall each night. Megan had arranged a clever and very effective way to keep her in her place and yet let her be able to crawl around her stall to drink and relieve herself as needed. She made some adjustments to the butt plug shocker that was a foolproof way to keep the slave in her place. The plug had a new sensor attached that would activate the shock either by remote control from a beeper-like device her mistresses carried or would receive a constant signal if Carol went beyond a certain perimeter. It was kind of like those invisible dog fences. If Carol when outside her stall when a transmitter on the door was activated, she would get a nerve shocking jolt until she went back to her stall. Megan also had the farm rigged with a larger perimeter sensor grid that would keep Carol inside a proscribed area of the farmhouse and barn except when she went for her trots.

Megan and Rachel had come up with a special way to keep the butt plug in so Carol could not remove it and avoid the shocks. They tried straps from the waist belt to the butt plug but that could be loosened over time or rubbed or cut. The only way to be sure that the plug stayed in place was to attach it somehow to the cheeks of Carol's ass. This gave Megan and Rachel another opportunity to mark and ring Carol for their pleasure and control.

When the special invisible fence and the stall transmitters had been installed, Carol was brought out and secured to the bondage horse. Carol was now very familiar with this bondage method and did not expect anything more than a hard fuck or some other bondage episode.

Once she was secure, Megan came and stood over the teen slave. "Carol, Rachel and I want to add another set of rings on your body. This will insure your status as our slave and also allow you a bit of freedom to roam around the farm. Do you accept this addition to your body freely?"

The question now was a formality, as Carol had long ago forgone any ability to resist what her mistresses wished to do to her. "Yes mistress, I accept whatever you want to do to my body. I am yours to command. I am you slave."

She knew that Megan liked her to state her position and show the proper submissiveness at all times. She had no idea what was in store for her so she waited in terror bound to the horse. Megan and Rachel then moved to her ass and began to feel and pinch her butt cheeks. She could not see what they were doing, but she had a sinking fear that her ass was going to be the object of this new torture.

The next thing she felt was a section of her butt cheek being squeezed by some kind of tool and then a burning pain as a needle was driven through her butt flesh. Carol screamed from the pain but the needle was sharp and it was through in a matter of seconds. A second pinching and piercing occurred on her opposite butt cheek. The piercings has been in an up and down path. Once Megan was satisfied with the positioning of the needles, she drew them out and slipped two-inch diameter rings through the holes. They were the special self-locking rings, just like those her nipples and pussy bore.

Once the rings were secured, they could be bent towards her asshole and attached to the base of the butt plug by a lock. With the lock in place, the butt plug could not be removed without tearing out the rings from Carol's ass cheeks. Since the rings were deep in the flesh of her ass, this was not something she would dare to try even if she wanted to.

The butt plug now was a constant attachment to her person except when she was allowed to do her business, and then her arms were bound and a leash was attached.

Carol resolved herself to living within the bounds that her mistresses placed on her. Carol learned the extent of her freedom by trial and error. She was now allowed to roam free during certain times of the day when she was free from exercises, chores, or bondage sessions. She would have to remain on her hands and knees during these times, but at least she had some freedom to explore. She could usually be found lying on the front porch with King waiting for her mistresses next task or milking.

A special bondage attachment was placed on her during these times when she was given some freedom to keep her on her hands and knees. A tight leather cuff was placed just above her knees and a strong leather strand was attached to it. This strand was threaded through her large tit ring and then attached to another leather cuff attached just above her elbow. The length of the strand was just enough to keep the arm and leg in position when she remained on her hands and knees.

What this did was not allow her to stand without driving her elbow through her chest via the tit ring. She could crawl by moving her left arm and leg forward then her right arm and leg. To try and rise and walk would put her in an awkward squatting position with her legs pulling down on the strand, smashing her arms into her chest and ripping her tit rings out.

This was the state of Carol the milk tit pony cart slave after only a month of Megan and Rachel's constant pleasure and subjection. She knelt contentedly in the afternoon sun waiting for Megan to take her for her afternoon trot. This had been an unusual day because Rachel had left for three days to a track seminar at a University in a neighboring city. Meagan had taken over her total training during Rachel's absence.

She almost didn't know what to do when she saw a strange car drive up the long access road to the farm. She rose to her knees and called to her mistress. "Mistress, someone is coming, should I go to the barn or into the house?"

Megan came out, clad only in a leather vest and panties and looked at the approaching car. "No slave, stay right where you are. This is a friend that will not be concerned with your nakedness or condition. Lay down and stay there until I call you.

Rachel had yet to endure being shown to others besides Megan's clan. While she knew that she had been filmed extensively for over a month in all her misery, she now had to bring herself to stay meekly in place. How should she act with anyone else besides Rachel, Megan or Beth? She would have to wait and see what this new twist brought to her life.

Megan came down the steps and waited for the car to arrive in the yard. When it stopped, Carol could see a women driving. She waved to Megan and got out of the car. When she did, a large dog came bounding out to run around the yard and began playing with King. Megan walked up and hugged the new arrival. It was obvious that these two were intimate with each other by the way they held each other and talked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.