Cowgirl - Cover

Cowgirl

Copyright© 2006 by Topcat

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kansas girl is taken by neighbor to be milker and fuckslut for her and her daughter. Latter the herd is increased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Needles  

Carol was now well on her way to living her life around the moods and desires of her mistresses. When they were loving, she was in heaven from the dynamic sexual energy they produced in the teen. When they were angry with her, she was tormented by their devious punishments. So she had become very astute at trying to keep her mistresses happy with her performance.

When Rachel appeared at her stall door that evening, she knew she had to do as her mistress desired, no matter the pain. Her mistresses long-term happiness was the ultimate goal.

Carol removed the vibrator that had worn down to a dull hum and sat on Carol's belly. She smiled down at her slave and played with her tits. "Dear Carol, are you ready to submit yourself to what I desire for you. Will you willingly accept what I now plan to do to your body. A painful experience that will give me further control over your body and mind?"

Carol stared up at her mistress and could see the desire in Rachel's eyes. She could not displease her, she had become too connected emotionally to making Rachel happy. "I accept whatever you desire to do to my body. I am yours to do with as you wish, mistress."

Rachel's joy was instantly expressed in the hugs and kisses she rained on her toy. She released Carol from her bonds and had her crawl out to the main barn area. Megan had arranged the horse and some hanging ropes ready to receive Carol. Carol was instructed to lie on her back on the six inch wide horse. Her head hung down off one end and her ass jutted out off the other. Her waist belt and neck ring were secured to the horse. Her arms were tied down to the legs of the horse, causing her tits to be thrust high.

Two of the ropes were tied to Carol's leg rings. The pulleys then drew her legs high and wide. She was now totally secured to the horse with her legs spread in a ninety degree angle. This caused her pussy area to pout open, making it totally exposed to what attention these ladies now had planned.

Rachel was getting so excited while she waited for Rachel to prepare her tools, that she stood over Carol's head and held it tight to her crotch. Carol's tongue immediately delved into her pussy. Beth hovered in the background, catching the whole episode on videotape. By now they had a considerable library of videos that showed all of Carol's subjection to slavehood.

Rachel played and pulled on Carol's tit rings. She took two additional hanging ropes and attached them to her large tit rings. She pulled them out at an angle away from Carol's chest. Now she had Carol's tits spread wide and pulled tight. She bent and sucked on her enlarged nipples and replace rings for her nipple studs. She attached weights to each nipple ring. These pulled her nipples side-wise to strain down the sides of her tits. Muffled moans came from Carol as her tits were abused. By now, she could not remember when her tits didn't ache from some form of punishment. Their size made them constant targets for the mistress' attention.

Megan was now ready to begin the next set of Carol's piercings. She brought a tray with needles and rings and set it within easy reach. She sat on a stool and took her time playing with Carol's pussy lips and clit, causing them to inflame with pleasure. She wanted them plumb and ready to experience all the pain to come. Carol now moved to stand beside Megan and watch the procedures. "I'll do the first one, then you will be able to do the rest."

"Thank you mother. I can't wait."

Megan took a tool that resembled a large pair of pliers. What was different was that a hole was set in the middle of the claws. This allowed needles to be driven straight through the held flesh. Megan placed the claws over the middle of Carol's right pussy lip, squeezed the handle and pulled the lip outwards. A soft sob came from Carol. This only made Megan smile. The guide hole was now about a half inch from the edge of Carol's lip. She took a needle and placed it in the claws guide hole. With one smooth thrust, the needle punctured Carol's lip and exited out the other side. A loud scream came from Carol's lungs as she felt the stabbing pain in her loins.

A small amount of blood was wiped away. Megan released the claw and took a small one-inch diameter ring from the tray. She promptly inserted this into the hole created in the lip. The ring was specially ordered from a S&M catalog. The rings had a special clasp that once the two ends were snapped together, they could not be removed without cutting them apart. Megan now fitted the two ends together and using a pliers squeezed until she heard the lock catch. Taking the ring in her hands she tried to pull them apart. It quickly became clear that the catalog's advertisement was accurate. This ring would stay in Carol's lip until cut off. It shined against Carol's pink flesh. Megan bent down and gave the lip and ring a little suck. She tasted some of Carol's blood from the wound and enjoyed the taste.

She stepped back and gave Rachel the position between Carol's legs. "Thank you Mother. It looks beautiful. I think three per lip will allow me to put the required tension on her lips to make them grow without ripping out."

Rachel repeated the piercing procedure exactly as her mother had showed her. She placed two more rings on either side of Megan's ring. One at the top and the other at the bottom of the lip. They were all a half-inch in from the edge and about one and a half inch apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.