The Perils Of Pauline Brown - Cover

The Perils Of Pauline Brown

by Pagan

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Erotica Sex Story: You don't pay we play

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   White Female   .

Was it only Wednesday? I was looking at the racing page, the 12.20 at Springfield, Hard Days Night at 500 to 1, I thought just imagine that coming in.

I looked in the sideboard draw, yes it was there, a £50 note. I knew Daniel had left me that to pay the milk bill, could I bluff my way out of that for another week, I had bluffed most of the debt collectors why not again? I grabbed the note, put my coat on and went off to the bookies.

Half an hour later I was back home I had the slip in one hand and a coffee in the other, this win would sort all my problems out, as I took a sip I wondered just how many times I had thought that in the year I had been married.

I poured another cup and planned my day. First, lets think who was due today, it's Wednesday the 13th, that's right Daniel was due back on the 15th that's Friday, so second Wednesday, middle of the month, so it's that nice Mr Ferguson from the Furniture Warehouse, we ordered a lot there when we set up home almost all our furniture, tele, video, washer, spin drier, and the fridge, ooppps almost forgot, there was the computer as well, how could I forget that, without it's contents Daniel's job would be imposable.

He will have a cup of coffee, I'll give him some excuse, tell him how sorry I am then take a letter from his firm to give to Daniel threatening court action. If my husband ever found out how much we still owed after all the money he has given me to pay for our luxuries, but lets be honest, I'm just having a poor run on the horse's and I was sure if I bought lots of lottery lines I would win more then that pathetic amount I did, still there's always tonight, could be a roll-over and I'm sure to win with 200 lines and then I'll pay them all off and have money to burn.

I was just thinking how nice it would be for Daniel not to have to work so hard, after all he is twice my age, I laughed at the thought of him having a bit more stamina in the bedroom department, maybe enough to break the bed and then we could buy a nice big sexy four poster. I was lost in the thoughts of Daniel having some kinky ideas when there was a knock at the door.

I looked through the curtains, nothing, a voice shouted, "Competition delivery for Mrs P Brown." A prize, I'd won a prize and rushed at the door and swung it open.

"Hello, I'm Mrs Pauline Brown."

A tall thick set man pushed in to the door way, "Good Morning Mrs Pauline Brown is Mr Daniel Brown in?"

I was a bit taken a back, "No he's away but you said a competition delivery for me."

He smiled and raised the clipboard he had in his hand, "I said compensation delivery, let me explain, I'm from the Furniture Warehouse may I come in?"

I had no choice but to make way for him to come in I thought shit where's the nice old man, but I thought quickly and asked, "Mr Ferguson ill, such a nice man."

"No I'm Mr Barber, Mr Ferguson is no longer with the firm, seems he was a little lax in his job, I'm here to get results, with that in mind I think we should sit down."

I sat opposite, I could tell my short skirt meet with his approval and hopefully my tight jumper would keep his mind off any problems I may have and besides I always wear clothes that show off my body, I'm proud of it, I did win some beauty pageants some years ago.

He finished eyeing me up and down and raised his clipboard, "You owe my firm £4,876. 44 and we need payment," I started to splutter but he carried on, "You have had enumerable reminders of which you have ignored, have you the money?"

I tried to remain calm, "My I didn't realize it was that much but still my husband has the money, he was going to leave a cheque but forgot, he will be back on Friday and we can come down to the warehouse and sort this little problem out," I smiled and thought, that should hold him, now give me the letter and get out so I can think.

He didn't move, instead he looked toward the window, "Take a look outside Mrs Brown," I rose, pulling my skirt down and went to the window. A huge removal van sat outside, there was a knock on the door, before I had time to move he got up and opened the door, two large men in overalls marked Furniture Warehouse walked in.

He returned to the seat, sit down gentlemen, we still have some things to discuss with Mrs Brown, I looked out at the van once more then went and stood in front of the fireplace.

"So we are going to get it all, in it's entirety on Friday, is that correct," I could feel the sarcasm in his voice, I smiled and nodded, he smiled back at me, "Good that's settled then," I breathed I sigh of relief.

He suddenly said, "There you can make arrangements to have this furniture and all other goods returned to you." I was stunned, he turned to the two men, "Get it loaded."

They stood up, I know I shouldn't but I shouted, "No, no wait eerrr please we must talk."

They sat down again, Mr Barber looked at me, "What is there to talk about that we haven't talked about already?"

He knew I was lying but with my best sweet girly look I carried on, "Look, that's silly, why waste time lugging all this stuff out only to lug it back again, doesn't make sense, besides you big strong men must have other things to do."

Barber put his clipboard down intertwined his fingers and pushed back in to the chair, "Makes sense to us and it will to our boss, or we give you this, it's a court order, for you to attend the county court on the 3rd of next month to face criminal charges," he took a delight in reading allowed, "Furniture Warehouse verses Brown for unpaid debts totalling £4876.44."

They sat silently looking at me, my brain raced, the computer all Daniels work, everything, how would I explain that I had gambled away our money, our home, we would have to start all over again, that's if Daniel stayed with me. They were waiting for me to cry, I wanted to but I thought lets go for the sympathy vote.

"Look Mr Barber can I be honest with you, I did have the money but I lost it."

I noticed the other two men lay back on the sofa as though they had heard it all before but I carried on.

"I had a few tips for the horse's well you know what it's like, your partners away a lot and you want something to do so I had a flutter and one thing lead to another, well I lost and then tried to win it back but got deeper in to trouble"

Barber loosened his tie, "£4000 is a lot of trouble and hubby is going to give us a cheque on Friday? I think not."

I felt myself pleading, "No, maybe not the full amount but at least we can come together and sort things out."

Barber looked at the men, " Gentlemen, looks like we are still loading the wagon, best get started."

Tears burst through and I started to beg, "No, no, no, please all his work is on the computer, our life is wrapped up in this house, you can't, please no, what can I do?"

The men sat back, Barber looked at me, "Well while us big strong men think of other things to do, you can get us a drink to start with."

As I opened the drinks cabinet I read the label inside, Furniture Warehouse, was I in trouble or what, I poured three brandies and turned to them, "I have brandy is that all right?"

Barber said, "That will be fine, for starters, aren't you having one?" I smiled back, "Yes of course, now what else can I get you, water, soda?"

Barber took the glass but held my hand around it and looked up at me. "Excited."

I pulled away, "What do you mean?"

His eyes never left me, "I said you can get me excited."

I was now back at the fireplace, "I'm sorry I still don't understand."

He slowly undid the buttons on his coat, "Let me help you understand, do you want us to take your stuff?" I went to speak but he carried on, "I think not, we have set aside some time to move your stuff so we have time on our hands, I think so."

He flicked his coat open, "So you keep us entertained for the time we have here so we can think about what we are to do when we get back, because we don't want to get in bother because of you, don't you think so?"

I was scared now there were three men between me and the door, things looked bad, my brain was trying to get me out of this when, "You have been pointing those fine tit's at me for the past half an hour, get me excited, show them to me."

My mouth opened in shock and my arms folded across my chest, he looked at the two men, "Tim the computer box," one of them got up moved the screen on top of the computer to the side and lifted the box, he held it above his head, Barber looked back at me, "Got smashed on the way down the stairs, pity about the hard drive."

My hands went from my chest to my mouth, "You wouldn't, that's my husbands life's work, you."

He just nodded, "Now when you show me your fine tit's you can tell me you want to?"

I was beaten, I took a last look at the box above the mans head, lowered my arms and gripped the bottom of my jumper and pulled it over my head, I stood there.

"That's a bra that I can see, I want to see flesh and you know what to you say, " I, I'm going to shhh, show you my tit's," he nodded as I put my hands behind my back and undid my bra strap.

It clicked undone and I slid the straps off my shoulders, my hands instinctively went over my breasts, he smiled, "Walk towards me and repeat, "I want Barber to suck my nipples because I'm a prick tease."

My situation was hopeless, I couldn't do anything but play their perverted game, the alterative was unthinkable. Trembling with fear I slowly stepped forward, cleared my throat and said those awful words, "I want Barber to suck my nipples."

"Go on."

"Because I'm a prick tease." He got up from the seat and sat on the arm.

I approached him and stopped, he looked at my breasts then at me, "Lift them up and say it again."

I placed my hands under my breasts and lifted them, the nipples pointing at his face and said those horrid words again, "I want Barber to suck my nipples because I'm a prick tease.

For a second he grinned at me then latched his mouth over my right nipple and sucked, he pulled back and licked at the swollen bud before moving to the left nipple and doing the same, then back to the first, repeating again and again until my nipple stood out and hard.

Then he sat back, I stood in front of him still holding my breasts like a pair of sacrificial offerings, he slowly licked his lips, "Why are you a prick tease?"

I shook my head, "I'm not, really I'm not."

"You wear your skirt's very short, do you like men to look at your legs?" I blurted out, "It's fashionable."

"I bet you sit there watching them look at your legs, you know what their thinking don't you?"

I thought play the game girl, it's your only chance, they have got to go soon, "What nice legs I've got."

He shook his head, "Try again."

I was stood naked from the waist up, holding my breasts, I knew this man wanted dirty answers, he was humiliating me, trying to scare me, getting back at me for lying so I said, "They want to look up my skirt and get to see what colour pants I have on."

"Lets go one further, how about they want to put their hand up your skirt and get a feel of what you got up there, don't you think?"

I nodded, "Yes that's possible, it could be that."

"That's what I wanted to do when you were sat in front of me and I bet, you being a betting woman, that's what you wanted me to, hubby being away and all that."

This was getting out of hand, "I didn't think anything of the sort."

He lent forward, "Well I think it was and as I'm calling the shot's that's what you are going to ask for next."

We stared at each other, his eyes fastened to mine, "Get on with it or the box fly's."

How long were they going to stay, what could I do, if I stopped playing this game Daniels life, no both our lives would be in ruin, I took a deep breath, "I want Barber to put his hand up my skirt."

He shook his head, "Why do you only say half the sentence?"

I swallowed, "And have a feel of what I have up there, satisfied?"

His hands went to my knees, "No but I will be soon."

I felt his hand slide up under my skirt, I still stood there holding my breasts, he rubbed around my thigh, "Tell Tim and Steve what I'm doing, in detail," I had tried not to look at them but now I turned my head to see two grinning face's, the box was back on the table but they weren't looking at me more devouring my body with their eyes.

"He's, he's rubbing around my thighs and stroking my inner thigh with his thumb, his sliding up behind me and, no, no please don't."

He pinched my leg hard, "Keep telling them."

"He's pulling at my panty bottoms, he's got a finger inside my pants and is touching, no, no, touching my backside. He's putting all his fingers in to my pants and stroking my bottom, now, no please stop, he, he's moving around my hips."

I could feel him moving towards the front of my pants, my skirt was bunched up, they could see my pants, I went to move back but he gripped me and pulled me back, "Carry on Mrs Brown."

"He is now moving towards the front of my pants and, oh no please not, no, ooohhh."

His voice was almost horse, "Tell them and tell them now."

I half cried it out, "He's touching my pubic hairs, stroking them, his thumbs, aahhh, are between my legs he's touching my, my."

"Your cunt lady I'm touching your juicy tight cunt."

I sobbed at the words, "My cunt," his fingers squeezed at the hood,

"And you like it don't you Pauline Brown, go on tell them."

"I, I like it."

His thumbs worked on me, "Go on tell them what you like."

There was no escape I had no option but to say, "I like my cunt played with, I like it squeezed, aahh no please no," he was pushing further between my legs.

"Say your enjoying having your cunt played with so much, in fact so much that you want Steve to do the same to your ass, you want him to put his hand up the back of your skirt and play with your hot horny ass because you're a slut, a horny assed slut."

I was shaking, "Please don't make me say that, please stop what your doing, it isn't right."

He wouldn't stop, in fact he pushed further, "You say it, what you have done is not right so this is our way of pay back, say it."

"I, I like my cunt played with, I like it so much, it makes, oooohhh me so wet I want, aahh, I want my ass played with too. Steve, please put your hand up my, up, aahh my skirt and play with my ass, because I'm a hot horny assed slut, ohh no."

Steve didn't need telling twice his hand went on to the back of my knees and slid upwards, he put his hand under my skirt, which was almost round my waist and pushed inside my pants and started to stroke all over my round firm ass, sliding down to the crack over my hole and I still had my breasts in my hand.

"O K Pauline Brown why don't you ask Tim to suck on them nice big tit's you got in your hands, and tell him you'll hold them while he does."

The hands behind and in front pushed between my legs as I looked at Tim, as if under some order I said, "Please come and suck on my tit's, I'll hold them for you while you do my nipples all over with your tongue."

I stood in the middle of my sitting room with three men enjoying my body and I felt my body starting to enjoy it's self, this was an unforeseen problem, now I had to work out how was I going to get out of this.

Barber looked up at me, he could just see me past Tim's sucking mouth working on my left breast, "O K Brown you seem to have got the idea, now you go back and stand by that fireplace, take the rest of your clothes off and do exactly what we tell you or the computer and everything else is history."

As my body was getting very aroused I was grateful when they suddenly stopped abusing me, they were all looking at me and the look in their face's scared me, I looked at Barber, "You can't make me do anything, I will tell."

He laughed and unnervingly so did the other two, "Tell what, tell who, we came here to take back your stuff, you came on to us, didn't you, you stupid bitch but we refused your advances and you threatened to tell people we raped you if we didn't go. So it's your word against ours, besides, be honest who's going to believe a compulsive liar like you, no slut we win all ways, now get over by the fireplace and do what I said."

As I turned towards the fireplace I realized how hopeless my position was, I looked down at my large naked breasts, took a deep breath, turned and faced them.

Barber had taken his coat off and was staring at me, "Come on Brown strip off, lets have a good look at what you have, lets see what you got."

Just then Tim spoke and it frightened me, "You mean lets see what we got."

I half turned from their eyes only to be told to face the fireplace, they wanted to get a good look at my ass as I took my skirt and pants down, I felt sick at the thought of these three men watching me, again the alternative was just as unthinkable.

I peeled my pants off and dropped my skirt as quick as possible, then I just stood facing the wall until told to turn round, I closed my eyes to the leering looks.

I heard Barber, "Well Pauline Brown, you are a magnificent sight, read this," a piece of paper was handed to Tim then to Steve and on to me, I looked at it, "No need to read it, just repeat it out loud."

I started, "I feel so ashamed that I made Mr Barber suck my tit's that I feel I should return the complement by, I can't no I can't do that," I looked at Barber, he sat there grinning at me, "Go on."

My brain seemed to answer me by saying, O K you're the clever one, what else you going to do, watch your life go out through the door.

Stifling a sob I carried on, "I should return the complement by sucking his cock."

Barber eased himself down the chair, "Well how unexpected, but if you feel you must, you must, come over here and ask me nicely."

Totally naked, apart from my little high heels and feeling alone and dejected I slowly walked over to him, "Please Mr Barber may I suck your cock."

I stood there looking down at him, his face was a sneer of total victory, "Well then, don't just stand there, get on your knees and I'm sure you know how to undo a belt and pull a zip down, and with those same lovely little fingers go in search of what your mouth craves."

I knelt in front of him, undid his belt and zip then put my hand inside his trousers until I felt the flesh of his cock, it was so hard, I pulled at it until it sprung free, it was all of 10 inch's, I could put both my little hands around it's length and still the fierce blue head awaited me.

I swallowed and lowered my mouth over the head, it was so big as I tried to lick under it, I felt his hand on the back of my head as he announced to the others, "A lovely warm mouth, a joy to be in there," I gagged a little as I felt him push my head down further over it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.