Anna's Innocence - Cover

Anna's Innocence

by SweetWitch

Copyright© 2006 by SweetWitch

Erotica Sex Story: The child Anna has her first sexual experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Petting   .

Memories, Anna thought as she pulled down the lane that would bring her to the family farm, could be as heady as an illegal narcotic. Every sight, every sound and every smell brought back moments long past. The gravel path crunch under her tires as bits of rock bounced off her undercarriage. A very recent rain had settled the dust and washed the summer colors to gleaming brilliance. It had been too long since she had been home and for some reason, today it was more welcoming then ever.

She pulled her car along the freshly painted fence that led to her family's home. A lush manicured lawn dotted with roses, irises and daisies surrounded the two-story, century old house. It looked like paradise to Anna. She could see that no one was home but that didn't bother her. Mom and Pops would be along as soon as church services ended and they would be gushing over her. Right now she just wanted to enjoy the solitude.

Upon opening her car door, Anna was greeted by old Sam, her father's black Labrador Retriever. His aging body nearly did a dance when he realized it was she. His tail thumped loudly against her open car door. She hugged and petted him and stepped out of the car. As she rose to her full height the smell of newly mown hay came to her on the gentle summer breeze. She inhaled deeply, catching the fragrances of roses and catalpas mixed with the hay. The rain had left the air light and clean and she couldn't get enough of it into her lungs. She thought briefly about taking her bags into the house but decided to look around first. Her last three visits had been so short that she had not had time to reacquaint herself with these familiar surroundings. Anna made a mental note to call the office in the morning and tell them she would not be in.

"I'm home," Anna sighed as she stretched her body. The long drive had left her a bit stiff. She decided a good walk would loosen her up. Sam followed her devotedly with tail wagging and nose in the air to catch all the telltale scents of the farm. Anna let out a small squeal and dashed toward the west lot gate. She felt light as a child again.

In her childlike pleasure Anna decided to climb the gate rather than open it and hoisted her slender body up onto the bottom slat. She swung one long leg after the other over the wooden framework and hopped lightly to the ground in one fluid. A soft whining behind her reminded her that Sam was no longer an agile pup and would need a bit of help. She cooed a soft apology to him as she lifted the latch and opened the gate. She smiled as his joy registered in every nuance of his body language. Together they headed down the path that would take them to the woods.

Anna had always loved the little forest on her family's farm. As a child she thought it mysterious and haunting. She would pretend that she was a medieval princess lost and soon to be rescued or even a knight on a quest for the Holy Grail. The ancient, giant trees reached nearly to the sky. The undergrowth was thick and in it were hidden mysteries of myths and legends.

As they reached the edge of the trees Sam bounded off after whatever creature was making a rustling noise in the brush. Anna followed, humming a cheery tune along the way. The path she took wound through the oaks and maples and brambles to open into the bright sunlight glinting off the calm clear water of a lovely pond. This was her favorite place in the world. Surrounded by trees with some areas where the trees actually dipped their branches into the water, it seemed like a magical place.

A mallard glided to a gentle landing on the water and out of nowhere Sam belly-flopped into the pond in pursuit. Anna laughed at his play and stepped out onto the bank. She turned her face to the sky and closed her eyes. After a moment she decided to join Sam and stripped off her clothing. The sun stroked her bare skin, stimulating her senses. She dove gracefully into the pond. The water caressed her body like the gentle hands of a lover. The sensation was marvelous. How long had it been since she had been skinny-dipping?

She came up for air and again felt the warm sun on her face. Closing her eyes and treading water Anna thought back to all the times that she had gone swimming naked. Her mother would cluck her tongue and chide her for not wearing proper attire when she would return home with dry clothes and wet hair. But it always seemed silly to her to walk all the way back to the house when she would be there fishing or end up there after a playing in the woods. And there was no one around to see her anyway. Well, there was that one time.

When Anna was thirteen she had been proud of her rapidly developing body. A soft tangle of tawny curls was growing between her legs and she had small budding breasts that her mother insisted she keep encased in an unnatural contraption called a bra. She loved to swim nude because it allowed her chest to be free of the confining fabric.

She had just cannon-balled into the water and come up for air when she heard a twig snap behind her. She spun around in panic only to see Ted Logan grinning at her. Ted and Anna had grown up together, which was common for first cousins in rural communities. Now Ted was 15 and working for Pops as one of his many hired hands. He was dirty and sweaty and had come to the pond for the same purpose as Anna--to cool off.

"Hey, kiddo," he yelled to her. "Your mama know you skinny-dip?"

Anna, relaxed now that she knew she was in no danger, yelled back. "Yeah and it makes her angry. Come on in. the water's great!"

Ted looked a bit embarrassed as he shuffled from one foot to another. "I better not. We're too old to be skinny-dipping together now."

Anna laughed and said, "Suit yourself. I'm enjoying it and you can just stay there in the hot sun." She dove under and swam straight to the bottom. When she finally came up for air it was to the sound of a big splash as Ted jumped in.

Anna laughed and paddled to him. "Couldn't take it, eh?" she splashed him and glided off through the water.

"Hey, you're gonna pay for that!" Ted was after her in a flash of sparkling water. Once he caught up to her he put both hands on her head and dunked her under and laughed as she came up sputtering.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.