Dj, Dad, And Erika - Cover

Dj, Dad, And Erika

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2006 by Anonymous

True Story Sex Story: Virgin cheerleader hooks up with brother, then father. Can baby be far behind?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy   .

Our mom died the summer I was sixteen and my sister Erika was fifteen. Dad was devastated, and thought he had to become both mom & dad for us.

Well, he couldn't cook for shit, so that naturally fell to us. I say "us" because Erika was one of the hottest babes in school, cheerleader deluxe and a walking wet dream, but she had too many diversions to be able to prepare evening dinner, so I took on the job.

I could make roasts, meat loaf, fish, Italian, and anything else in which a little labor yielded decent results; but I wouldn't bake or make special meals if they were too labor intensive.

Unfortunately at first, this made both dad and Erika believe I might have been gay! (Talk about stereotyping!)

After the initial adjustment period while we got used to being just the three of us, school started up again and our schedules became disparate.

It was tough to "time" dinners when dad may or may not be home late, and the same thing applied to Erika because football season was upon us.

As September became October, we all fell into a workable rhythm, Erika being stuck with dishes because I did the cooking.

But she also had dates to go out on and thought she would have a clear track, until dad put the stops to it!

"Why does DJ get to go out late and not me?" she argued. "I'm only one year younger!"

Dad countered, "Yes, and HE does his homework afer school and cooks dinner so that he HAS free time to go out." Dad didn't even mention that I could not come home pregnant!

The smirk, the laugh that Erika shot towards me cut me to the bone, so I calmly walked out of the argument and went to my room as dad and her kept up the friction.

Friction... is just what I craved at that point, so I carefully took hold of myself and wanked out my tension.

I heard Erika call up her current boyfriend and inform him that she was "grounded".

I didn't hear him offer to come over.

Trying to educate Erika, after I got myself cleaned up, I popped next door and asked her, "If Tyler is so great a guy, then why didn't he offer... no, BEG to come over here? Could it be that he knows he can't get any?"

Wrong tactic!

As she ushered me out the door, my sister slammed it behind me while yelling, "Faggot!"

I took my lumps and headed for the living room and the TV remote.

Later, a calmer Erika emerged from the shadows and demanded I turn to a show she wanted to see.

"Watch it in your own room, Queen Bitch!" was all I could muster in retaliation.

The lure of the 52 inch screen was powerful, and Erika tried to act like the pouting child that expected to get her way. My response was cutting, although not insulting.

I said, "Well see how it goes AFTER you've finished the dishes!"

The little brat stormed off to her own room rather than take orders from me, and that was fine.

Later, after dad had re-emerged from his own room to go to the kitchen, he inquired where Erika was.

I lied and said she had a headache and went to lie down. I don't know why I did that, but I guess I didn't want to place Erika in deeper shit than she already stood.

Proving that no good deed goes unpunished, dad ordered me to cover for Erika and do the dishes. Well, they had soaked for so long, I knew they would be a snap, so I complied.

After the ball game went off, dad got up to check on his daughter while I followed.

What he saw was Erika watching the end of her show and demanding to know what we wanted.

Dad said, "Relax - DJ told me you had a headache and he did the dishes for you. You can thank him later. As for now, it's too late to go out, but if you get your homework done early, it doesn't always have to end up the way it did tonight."

Erika found a new respect for me after that, and it was sorely tested when I told her about her current boyfriend.

"Tyler brags all the time in the locker room about how many girls he has nailed. All except you, that is, because he knows I'll kick him in the nuts if he so much as utters a peep!" I began.

I continued, "If you want to test Tyler, why don't you call his cell phone and listen closely while I call Michelle DeLongo on HER cell phone. I will bet you that you'll be able to hear her cell phone ringing before Tyler wises up to the trick!"

Whether is was hurt, anger, defiance, or her period, Erika now had an itch she needed to scratch, and out came her cell phone, as I took out mine.

The nanosecond I heard Tyler click, I pressed send on my call to Michelle and we both clearly heard the cell phone ring.

As Michelle said hello, I answered, "This is DJ!"

Perfectly timed, Michelle asked, "DJ?"

Erika heard that and slapped closed her cell phone as I told Michelle, "You are busted!" (click)

As my teary sister went to her room, I felt like shit, but I had two good reasons for hurting her like that: (1), it saved her from being hurt by that bastard Tyler, and (2) frankly I was jealous and didn't want anyone to take her cherry yet.

The next day, Erika quit cheerleading because she had only become one to get close to Tyler, who was now "out".

That evening, after dinner, I helped Erika with the dishes while trying to sound like a big brother, saying, "I always hoped you would finally find someone who loved you, or at least, thought they loved you, when you had your first, y'know, affair?"

"Too late for that," replied Erika as my heart imploded.

"With him? You didn't!" I said.

Erika expanded on her comment, "We only had thirty minutes after the last game before the bus would be leaving, and Tyler couldn't stop thanking me for relieving him of that pressure, the night before, when I wanked him and he creamed all over my hands. So now he offered to return the favor for me and he diddled me into a warm feeling. As I got close, he ducked his head under the outfit, pulled down my panties, and kissed my pussy repeatedly. I think I orgasmed. But with time running out, Tyler took out his dick and offered it up for me to taste. It pointed straight toward my mouth and I lowered my lips. Then, Tyler just slid inside and out, back in and out, in and out, until he got this dreamy look on his face and he begged me to drink down his splooge. I refused, and aimed his squirts off to the side."

The boner in my pants told me to ask this question of my sister, "If there HAD been time, do you think you would have gone all the way?"

With the dewy eyed confession from Erika that she WOULD have, I assured her, "Then it's better that you save it for someone who truly loves you."

That Saturday night, we went to the mall where so many students gathered, and there were Tyler and Michelle together - his next conquest.

Since Michelle knew that Tyler was seeing Erika when she jumped into the picture, I felt no remorse for her fate. I hope she's on birth control.

Erika was allowed out until eleven on Saturdays, but I persuaded her to avoid the awkwardness of the mall and we took our mopeds back home.

We found a note on the table from dad saying that he expected to be home after 1 AM.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.