Cathy Douglas - Cover

Cathy Douglas

Copyright© 2006 by Wandering Lanes

Chapter 10

Chris Henderson

Grogan was busy with his organisation of the Association, he had Sara removed from Saun's room and had her installed as an advisor to his group, he allowed her to 'take care' of Shaun in her own manner — this was, at first, to be used by all the homosexuals in the Association (for a modest charge) and they had instructions not to be gentle with him, which they enjoyed (and he didn't) — Bemalin enjoyed watching this from his realm, although through Grogan's eyes. 'This is the type of person we should keep' he thought to himself.

Grogan rang her room later that evening. "Greeting Sara, you know who I am?" He asked rhetorically.

"Of course Sir, you are The Leader." She said unsure how to talk to him.

"I'm not fond of that particular name! But lets put that aside for now, Sara I need a list of those who you feel are risks to my continued reign, you may include your current slave to that list ... I'll need it in a week's time." Grogan said.

Sara nodded and then asked, "What's going to happen to them? If I may ask?" She said.

Grogan, or rather the Bemalin part of Grogan, laughed, "Oh they're going to be an object lesson to everyone, unless you have a special plan for Shaun." He said.

Sara thought back to the weeks she was shut up with her master, now slave, and how he had taunted her with her death, she knew what frightened him and how to really get her revenge on him! "Oh yes, I do have something I can do!" She said.

"I'll be pleased to see it!" Grogan said and hung up.

Sara didn't feel any remorse about the task now set for her, as far as she knew most of those higher up were planning something against Grogan and she knew her continued existence within the Association relied on her compliance with Grogan, or she would be dead with her.


Chris was now very busy, he could leave the day-to-day running of the Association with Grogan as he was a part of his plan for the Association — a plan that Bemalin had instilled into his mind — and could be trusted.

But at the moment he wanted something more than troops, an edge that the Association would find invaluable to its cause, this was to be two fold.

He made arrangements with the personnel department to arrange meetings with as many prisoners due for release, each one to be given a PDA with instructions on their new duties, a special PDA that would also be able to interface with the Association's computer systems and be updated automatically, although it was a weak link it would be one that nobody would think of.

The second step was to get the Research and Development section to start earning their pay; he managed to get his main team, the group he had selected while training his robbery team, to work on explosives, not the normal run of the mill type explosive but special! This was their major task.

The minor task was the computer team; currently C.J. Bayless and Cynthia Fry were still working on the CCTV programs — trying to find a way to automatically take over a feed and use existing files to create a scene of normality, although in some cases abnormality would also be useful.

The R & D chemistry team were the first to produce results, they worked on the premise that 'normal' explosives would be detected by contemporary means, so they needed something new, a refinement of the liquid explosive was being investigated it was explained to both Chris and Grogan by the chief chemist.

"You see this formula is comprised of three liquid components, separately they are inert and in extreme cases can be drunk. However should they be combined and subjected to a small amount of heat then..." The chemist nodded to his colleagues who poured a small amount of the mixture into a basin which was then placed in sunlight. They all quickly ran to cover as the compound bubbled and then exploded violently.

"As you can see this compound is highly unstable and can produce the results you require, best of all the ingredients for all three are cheap to buy and so they won't..." Chris interrupted him.

"That's fine doctor, so how soon before we can get into full production, we need several gallons of the stuff for our return to the fight!" he said with a sardonic smile on his lips.

"Gall ... gallons? But there was nothing in the brief about that ... we could make some kind of processing plant, but that would take months to set up!" The scientist said aghast that someone would actually use this; he thought it was just an exercise in theory.

Grogan slapped his face, "You don't have months! And you know what you need so get on with it!" He ordered and the look on his face made the scientist know that he was serious.


The PDA's were a slightly different matter, not the cost but the number that Chris wanted! The Association cleared out the stock of several retailer — some were brought legitimately the rest were stolen from warehouses this was noticed by the police, of course, but the they were diverted by clues pointing to an export gang who were supposed to be sending them abroad.

They were all given a basic program to allow the users to have access to previously unavailable jobs, this followed a set plan — one which wasn't known to anyone except for Grogan and Chris — The first went to work for the Parliamentary car pool — where drivers were employed to drive Ministers to and from Parliament or to appointments, this was quickly expanded to have several drivers included, liberal use of the PDA's meant that the drivers were soon taken over, a chart would have shown a virus type expansion.

From the drivers the Back-Benchers were soon under Chris's control (In Parliament the main Members are normally on the 'Front Benches' with those not in the Cabinet (or Shadow Cabinet) behind them on the 'Back Benches), this was to enable the Association to have some control over the decisions of Parliament.

They did try to gain a foothold in the Lords, but as many of them had their own drivers the infiltration was largely unsuccessful.


The number of released prisoners with PDA was getting greater, allowing previously barred people from attaining high positions without question, of course the police were avoided for their attention, the Association already had some people in there, but other places, Lawyer's offices, the Courts houses, Council offices, in fact wherever there was an advantageous position the Association a man (or woman) would be placed there.

A low level attack was launched against foreigners, the recent terrorist attacks and the furore raised over that was increased to include others, 'just because they're not British' — not enough to have anyone arrested, more of a hearsay report, 'heard from a friend of a friend' or 'from several sources' were the terms used.

This general air of unease was such that wouldn't be noticed by the Organisation, Both Chris and Grogan knew that they would be monitoring for active attacks not passive. What they were trying to do was to generate dissatisfaction within the country, arranging for the time when their attack would cause the most panic.

The main force of the Association was now being trained by Chris's original gang, the various heads of the separate gangs were told that once everyone was trained they would have a better force under their control.


Sara had done her work, listening to the gossip without giving herself away, she had a list of those who were definitely against Grogan's rule of the Association, those who were just hanger on's and could be persuaded to change their allegiance and finally those who supported Grogan.

She also had a new toy, it was based on a sword-stick, the one foot blade being operated by the press of a couple of buttons, the main one was near the handle of the stick and another lower down — the existence of which was unknown to the majority of people, although she did show it off to Grogan. "When you give the word I'll have fun with Sean!" She said with a wicked smile.

Grogan returned the smile, "You'll have your chance next week, when the troops are fully trained and ready for action." He said and then added, "By the way what position do you want when things settle down; with your work I think that recon would suit you."

Sara shook her head, "Nice offer my lord, but I'd prefer something dirtily!" Sara said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Grogan laughed and nodded, "We shall see, you're going to go a long way Sara, a long way indeed." He said.

Sara nodded and walked back to her seat, Grogan looked to the nervous scientist standing next in line, "Now professor, what's the word on the items?" Grogan asked.

"W ... we've managed to synthesise enough of the compounds to enable the first phase to take place, we've even managed to get some micro-sprayers that will mix the compound and deliver it as a mist, the effect is exponential greater coverage and damage" Professor Murray said looking doubtful.

Grogan smiled, "Wonderful Professor, now we want you to increase the amounts, we'll soon need countrywide coverage, so increase production!" Grogan said.

"Increas ... do you know how much that will cost?" The scientist said incredulously.

"I don't care; we need it and will pay whatever we have to for it!" Grogan said "Do you have a problem with this?"

Murray gulped audibly and looked into the darkened eyes of Grogan and then to Chris who was standing beside him, his eyes were also black. He wordlessly shook his head.

Grogan smiled, "Good, now get on with it!" He said and then turned to Sara, "I think my dear he may need some motivation, why don't you go with him and explain why he should learn to obey me." Sara gave a wide smile and walked with the shaking scientist.

Grogan spoke to Chris and this time his voice was Bemalin's "I am happy with your work so far, I must admit that this was something I hadn't thought of! You will be having people asking for you to take them over!" He said.

Chris nodded, "Of course, all we have to do is generate enough panic to allow us to get the Parliament to pass certain laws and we'll be able to accept control." He said smugly. "But we still need the processor to determine how to split the troops and to defeat them." He added with a slight frown. "I just don't know where it is! But I'm getting close; the death of Professor Watson was a serious blow to the plans."

"But now you have the plans in your hands, why don't you go and retrieve this mechanism?" Bemalin asked.

Chris laughed, "You think this is just a little thing that can be slipped into a pocket?" he walked to the door and back again shaking his head, "This is a computer of such immense power that it would take up a large size room, even with our modern equipment and miniaturisation, No Bemalin we would need to lay siege to the place and ensure that our people are inside when we take it."

Grogan's voice spoke, "What do you mean lay siege?" He asked.

Chris laughed, "I had to put it in terms that Bemalin would understand. We are going to surround the building with our troops as well as go in to take it over." He clarified.

Grogan smiled, "Great! When are we going to do that?" He asked.

Chris shook his head, "Not yet! We're going to have to consolidate our position here first and then start the attack. We've got to get the Organisation reeling before we try that." He began pacing up and down, "We need to start the pot boiling, start a rumour that a terrorist group is going to cause problems in London." He said.

Grogan looked puzzled, "But we are going to cause problems in London!" He said.

Chris nodded, "Yes, but we're going to let the fear grow before we actually do something, what we're aiming for is to cause as much disruption by the police running after ghosts than real things, then we get the back-benchers to start making noises about the security of the country, get a groundswell up to have no confidence in the Government and after that we're going to really get to work." He said.

Grogan (or rather Bemalin looking through Grogan's eyes) nodded, "Very well, I agree. Now when can our troops be ready for their first blooding?" He asked.

Chris thought for a moment, "I would think that by the middle of next week, so you can call your meeting for that Thursday." He said

Bemalin, using Grogan's body, gave a deep laugh.


Chris was true to his word the troops, trained by his men, were ready and had taken their positions. Guards were at the games to check everyone in, gone were the days of just being allowed in unchecked!

Apart from the identity of the travellers being checked, the vehicles were also checked for unauthorised weapons, any items being taken away and stored for future return.

The corridors were also different, everywhere was now cleaned up and guards were placed at equal distance — all within sight of each other just in case.

Grogan's chair was now just below the throne that Carl had used, just to indicate that there was someone else, someone greater, that Grogan was just standing in for — the rumours were that it was Chris, but in reality it was for Bemalin.

On that Thursday all the heads of the separate sections of the Association were assembled, unknown to them they had been grouped as per Sara's lists. The supporters of Grogan's to the right, uncertains to the middle and known opponents to the left.

Grogan stood up and called attention, "My friends, or to those I can call my friends. Welcome!" Grogan said looking pointedly to the group on the right.

This caused a round of muttering from those on the left, Grogan turned to them. "I understand that you feel that Carl was better for you rather than me, well I have a little demonstration to show what happens to those who openly oppose me!" and then he sat down.

With a scream of protest a naked Sean was dragged into the chamber by Sara, she turned to Grogan, "My Lord, may I present this worthless one, he was given high status by the previous leader for no good reason and so was against your succession to the control of The Association."

"NO! NO I DIDN'T. Please mighty Leader! Don't let her do it!" Sean screamed out.

Sara kicked Sean in the ribs and then hit him with the cane she now always carried. "Shut it slave! The Lord Grogan knows all about you!" She said harshly and then turned back to Grogan, "May I continue Lord?" She said

Grogan nodded and waved a hand. Sara now had a predatory look on her face and clapped her hands, four women entered the room they all wore leather masks so that their identities wouldn't be known to anyone else. "My Lord, these have all been ill-treated by this one, and each wanted to have a piece of his punishment, I have given them permission, is this alright?" Sara asked.

Grogan again nodded, "Indeed Sara, this is yours to do with as you want." He said.

Sara smiled and pulled out a large dagger walking to where Sean was now watching her, his eyes not leaving the dagger as she approached, she moved it down to his crouch, "How easy it would be to remove this! You won't miss it as you're not going to be able to use it after today." She said seeing his eyes close in fear, but she moved around to behind him, the dagger moving swiftly twice, cutting through the tendons of his legs, making him fall to the ground as he screamed.

Sara stood back as the four women approached him; his hands had moved to his useless legs, all he could do was to shuffle on his knees. The first of the women closed in and kicked him between his legs, now everyone could see that all the women were wearing steel tipped boots. Sean was almost lifted off his knees with the impact and he screamed in pain. Another woman began kicking him in the stomach, one started on his back and another aimed for his legs and arms.

Everyone noticed that although the attack was severe at no point did they allow Sean to lose consciousness. He was still moaning when they backed off, then the women forced him to kneel forward and held on to his arms as Sara moved up behind him, her cane was now lubricated, with a mixture of pepper oil and other chemical irritants, she bent over his back to hiss into his ear, "You should be grateful for this, I was going to shove it in dry!"

Then she pushed the cane into his ass, making him hiss with the feeling — all those months of being buggered by people was now helping him accept the cane. Once it was embedded to Sara's liking she began hitting it, making it resonate inside Sean.

Then there was a strange look on Sean's face as the oils on the cane made themselves felt. "NO, please take it out! TAKE IT OUT!" He cried out as his bowels began to burn.

Sara just smiled at him, "You want it out, then take it out!" She said and stepped back, given this permission Sean's arms were released and he moved them to pull on the cane impaling his bowels.

At first it refused to move and then gradually started to move, then Sean touched a particular place and 'SNUCK' could be heard. Sean gave a almighty "AAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!" as the blade extended from the tip of the cane to cut deep into his body. His back arched up — which inflicted more damage to his insides.

Sara smiled, "This is what you threatened me with, you wanted to open my insides up with a knife when my time was up! Well listen here deadmeat! Your time is up!" She gave the cane a kick which moved it inside his body and then she pulled back to allow the four women to start kicking the cane.

Sean screamed in agony as the knife inside him, cutting deep into his lower stomach and the intestines, slicing him up from the inside. As the group in Grogan's chamber watched Sean began coughing up blood as his body disintegrated from the damage done to him.

Finally he slumped forward, his sightless eyes gazing along the ground to where Sara's shoes were tapping, she turned to Grogan "Master? was my offering enough?" She asked him.

Grogan, or rather Bemalin, smiled. "It was indeed, your request is accepted, choose your victim." He said.

Sara smiled at him and then went to a table where three containers were standing, along with one glass. "This is how the Association will be taking over the country." She said.

One of the men standing in the left hand group sniggered, "That's ridiculous! We need to sort out the problems we're having first! And that is you!" He looked at Grogan.

Grogan was unmoved, "John Miller isn't it? I understand you've made a real palace of your home I believe, is your concern for the Association or for your own nest? Join me in a drink!" Grogan said holding a glass as Sara approached John holding a similar glass filled with a mixture of liquids.

John Miller looked around at his friends who were discretely moving away from him. He tried to refuse the glass so Sara nodded to the four women who closed in and pulled him into a thick glassed cubicle where the liquid was forced down his throat before the cubicle was closed.

"You see gentlemen; I have no time for those who plot against me." Grogan said as John tried to escape from the cubicle which was noticed to be completely enclosed; he started pounding on the glass walls.

"So you're going to poison us all is that it?" Another man said.

"Poison? I didn't mention anything about poison, did I?" Grogan said sounding surprised.

In the cubicle John was starting to cutch at his stomach, a look of pain showing on his face, "I do believe it's starting to work!" Grogan said settling back in his chair, John was now holding his throat shaking his head as if he was going to be sick, then he was! Spewing the contents out into the cubicle just before there was a loud explosion as his body blew up, the glass being covered with the blood and bits of his body.

Now, realising their fate the remaining group began to run to the exits but the guards were ready for them, each one having their own target they opened fire. It sounded like one shot had been fired and those against Grogan were down.

"I told you all that any dissent would be punished severely. These spoke out against me and so they have been dealt with! It was felt that I was being too lax with you all, I hope this shows that should anything happen I and my men are going to see it through! Now I have said that we will be taking over the country and now I will reveal exactly how this is going to take place..."


The next few days were spent in dumping the corpses around the city of London, Sara was especially happy when she was allowed to throw Sean's body from the moving car, when the police examined the body they were shocked to discover how he died.

There was a ripple of laughter from the women at the Association when they watched the tape of Sean's demise and Sara was being hailed as their hero and she went ahead, with Grogan's permission to develop a team of female fighters, at first to maintain order within the walls of the head quarters but then they expanded. Chris's team were the main reason for this, they spent time teaching the women.

This was because they were not allowed out of the Headquarters during this time of internal upheaval nor were they allowed access to telephones, this was not because Chris didn't trust them - it was the same for all the occupants within the building!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.