Hot Mom And Sis - Cover

Hot Mom And Sis

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When her car breaks down, kathy is forced into a little detour. She never expected that her life will change there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was impossible, she thought, to feel that way about Jack. She didn't know him, yet she did. She found it hard to believe she could feel this strongly about a man she had known only a day or so, but there it was.

As she thought about Jack, she drew circles on the bedspread with her finger.

"Since we're gonna go in the morning," Sharon said, looking disappointed, "I guess your promise won't have to be kept, Mother."

"What promise was that, darling?" Kathy asked.

"You know.

"Remind me, Sharon," Kathy prompted. "So much has happened, I can't remember."

"Mother, you know what you promised in the restroom," Sharon replied. "What you said you'd have Jimmy do with me."

Jimmy perked up.

"What am I supposed to do with you, Kathy sat up, tucking her long legs beneath her ass. "I promised your sister, Jimmy, that I'd have you suck her ass if she agreed to stay tomorrow just the same.

"Suck her ass, Mom?"

It was Sharon that replied. "Yes, suck my ass. I wanted to leave this fucking town, but Mom wanted to stay. She promised me she would get you to suck my asshole."

Jimmy laughed. "Nobody has to make, me do that. I'd do it anyway."

Kathy smiled at her son. "I know that, now. It was just a way of convincing your sister to agree to hang around so I could be with Jack longer."

"Wanna see me suck your asshole, Sharon?" Jimmy grinned. "Turn it up and I'll suck your fucking asshole!"

Sharon giggled and twisted about on the bed, drawing her knees beneath her body, assuming the same position her mother had when Jimmy fucked her. She pressed her shoulders and head down, her arms stretched above.

Kathy shifted about, looking at her daughter's spreading ass, seeing the pink tightness of her crinkled asshole, the hairless lips of her cunt, exposed, vulnerable. She couldn't resist it. She leaned down and kissed a lovely little asscheek.

Sharon giggled wickedly, shaking her tight ass in a lewd circle. Jimmy, his cock swelling again, watched his mother run her tongue over Sharon's creamy smooth ass, watched her tongue slip about her hot pucker, then dip downward to lick at her sugary cunt.

"Mmmmm," Kathy murmured as she lifted her head. "I don't know, your little asshole and cunt taste so good, I might suck both of them, your cunt and asshole-fuck Jimmy!"

"I'd love to fuck Jimmy, Mother," Sharon giggled.

"But a promise is a promise, I guess," Kathy murmured. "Come over here, Jimmy, and suck your sister's asshole!"

Jimmy came between the beds, his cock raging hard again. Kathy thought it was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen, just because it belonged to her young son. Thoughts of Jack faded as passion swelled inside her.

Jimmy dropped to his knees, licking his lips, his eyes glassy as he gazed at his sister's perky ass. The insides of her ps cheeks looked hot and smooth. There was moisture clinging to the lips of her hairless cunt, and Sharon wiggled her ass with anticipation, gurgling already.

"Suck it, Jimmy!" Kathy urged, using her hands to part Sharon's little ass checks even more. "Lick your sister's tight little asshole! Suck it!"

Jimmy didn't wait any longer. His cock was so hard, his balls once again so tight, he would have done anything.

He shoved his face forward, placing his open lips about his sister's asshole. He sucked, sucked hard.

"Ooooh" Sharon wailed.

Kathy's eyes gleamed with erotic pleasure, staring hotly at her son's face in Sharon's ass. She felt her own asshole clench as though it was the one being sucked on.

Jimmy shoved his tongue out, pressing it against his sister's asshole, his hands clutching her thighs. He flipped his tongue up and down, twirling it against the heat. Sharon waggled her ass, pressing it harder into her brother's face, squealing and whimpering with the unusual- but so good-sensations that flooded her small body. Her cunt seemed to soften and melt, becoming creamy with juices.

"Aahhh, Jimmy!" Sharon mewled. "Suck it!

That feels so good! Lick at my asshole, Jimmy! Golly, I like it!"

Jimmy's lips pressed around his sister's asshole, sucking as the tip of his tongue lapped. His chin smashed at her wet cunt, smearing fuckjuice everywhere.

Kathy let go of her daughter's ass cheeks, and they closed slightly about Jimmy's face. She ran her hand beneath her daughter's trembling stomach, and began to rub Sharon's distended clit. Sharon whipped her hips about in a tight circle, grinding her asshole into her brother's face, yelping.

"Your little cunt is very hot and wet, Sharon," Kathy paused, sliding a finger under her son's chin and dipping it into the wet tightness. "Very hot and wet."

"Yes, Mother!" Sharon wailed. Her asshole felt on fire as her brother's tongue whipped about it. She thought he was going to suck her asshole inside out, he sucked so hard and strong.

"Eat her asshole, Jimmy!" Kathy urged. "Eat that sweet little asshole! Suck it-shove your tongue up your sister's hot little asshole!"

"Yes, Jimmy!" Sharon sobbed. "Do it!"

"Fuck her asshole with your tongue, Jimmy!"

Jimmy stiffened his tongue, pressing it as hard as he could against the resistance of Sharon's asshole. Sharon grunted trying to relax her assring. Everytime she tried, it seemed to pucker harder as flashes of rapture gripped her body.

Jimmy pressed as hard as he could.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Sharon screamed.

His tongue made it.

It entered the tight heat of his sister's asshole with a sudden lunge, and seemed to go deep. Jimmy felt the asshole gripping his tongue as if trying to squeeze it off. His lips pressed around it, still sucking eagerly.

"Oh, I'm gonna come!" Sharon screamed. "Too fast! Oh, it's too fucking fast! I'm gonna come!"

"Come, Sharon!" Kathy urged, squeezing and pulling at her daughter's knotted cut. "Come, baby! It's okay if it's fast! Jimmy will suck your asshole again!"

Sharon's asshole seemed to suck on his tongue the way her cunt did on his cock. Jimmy plunged his tongue in and out, making whining sounds because his cock was so stiff. Sharon churned her sweet ass eagerly into his face, squealing and sobbing with orgasm.

Then it was over.

Jimmy slipped his tongue out of his sister's asshole, licking at his lips.

"Do you like that, darling?" Kathy asked him, her eyes shining with wanton heat. "Do you like the taste of your sister's asshole?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.