Hot Mom And Sis - Cover

Hot Mom And Sis

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When her car breaks down, kathy is forced into a little detour. She never expected that her life will change there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

They cleaned up, and scrubbed the grease from Kathy's body.

Kathy pulled on a pair of hip-hugging shorts, then a bikini top. She brushed her hair and applied makeup. Sharon wore her white shorts and blouse again, Jimmy, pulled on a faded pair of cut-offs.

"I don't care if you did have hamburgers earlier," Kathy said. "You can't live on hamburgers. You're going to eat a decent meal."

"Aw, Mom," Jimmy grumbled. Finished with her makeup, she faced them. "Listen, young man, just because you're fucking me, don't forget I'm your mother. You'll eat a good meal when I say so."

"You better listen, Jimmy," Sharon said. "Mother won't give you any more pussy." Kathy laughed. "You're wrong about that, Sharon. I'd never punish either of you that way."

They left the motel room, and walked through the small desert town. It had cooled off a little, but not much.

The first person they saw as they entered the cafe was Jack. A grin spread across his young face as he stood up, waving for them to join him at his booth.

"Aw, shit," Jimmy muttered as he saw the man.

"Why shit?" Kathy whispered to him. "You're gonna go off with him again," he said.

"No, not tonight, honey," she said. "Tonight I stay with you two." She squeezed his hand and led them to where Jack stood.

"You know my son and daughter, Sharon and Jimmy, don't you, Jack?"

"Howdy, pardner," lack said to Jimmy, shaking his hand. "How you doing, buddy?"

Jimmy perked up. He was being treated like a real man. He grinned at Jack, then slid into the booth next to his sister.

"Well, I guess we can get acquainted now," Jack grinned, happy as he could be. "I got your car fixed, too."

Sharon's face brightened. "Then we go?" Jack looked at Kathy. "Sure can. Anytime you're ready."

Kathy looked at her daughter, then said: "Sharon, let's see about our makeup."

"Mother, I don't wear makeup," Sharon giggled.

"I want to talk to you just the same," Kathy said, getting up.

Sharon followed her mother to he restroom, pouting, thinking she was in trouble.

In the privacy of the restroom, Kathy said: "Listen, honey, I'd like to stay a few more days. I like Jack."

"But, Mother, this place is dead," Sharon 'protested.

"But you and Jimmy are fucking your young heads off," Kathy reminded her. "Isn't that enough for you?"

Sharon grinned at her mother, nodding her head.

Kathy pulled her daughter to her, pressing her full tits into Sharon's face. She fondled her tight ass, working a finger between her thighs. She rubbed at the tight crotch of her shorts. "Just a day or two, okay, honey? I'll make it up to you later."

"How, Mother?"

"With Jimmy," Kathy said. "Tonight, we'll make him eat your cunt, suck your asshole if you want."

"Golly, Mother! Really?" Kathy nodded. "Okay," Sharon agreed.

When they returned to the booth, Sharon quickly slipped in beside Jack. Kathy frowned, but said nothing. She sat beside her son, and Jack ordered thick steaks for everyone.

"A man has to have a man's meal, Jimmy," he said, winking at the boy.

"Sure thing, Jack," Jimmy grinned. "What's going on between you two?" Kathy asked.

"Well, me and my partner here, we been talking about the ranch," Jack said. "I gave him a job taking care of the horses."

"That's right, Mom," Jimmy said eagerly. "Can we stay and live here? Jack said we can stay at his ranch. We wouldn't have to pay rent or anything. You wouldn't have to work anymore, Mom."

Kathy glanced at Jack.

Jack hung his head, a flush on his young face. "Jimmy, you talk too much," she said, then tackled her steak.

Jack remained quiet as they ate. He had learned from Jimmy that everything they owned had burned in a fire, that his mother's boss had died, leaving her without a job, and that they were now on their way to this funky place where she had been promised a new job.

But that was not the only reason he was so quiet.

Sharon had her hand on his lap as she ate, resting right on top of his cock. He was afraid to say anything, either to Sharon or Kathy. He didn't want to get the pretty girl in trouble, and he didn't want Kathy to know what her daughter was doing under the table. Jack felt if he<pushed her hand away, it would create a disturbance and Kathy would know.

Sharon didn't look up at Jack, but picked at her food while at the same time rubbing at his cock. Talk had been almost nonexistent. Kathy wondered what was wrong with Jack, and the meal was finished in an uncomfortable silence. Finally, Kathy stood up.

"We've got to go, Jack," she said, searching his face. "It's late and these two have to get to bed."

"Will I see you in the morning?" he asked, relieved when Sharon stood beside her mother. There was a shy, yet bold look on Sharon's exquisite face, a tiny smile on her mouth: "I have to pick up my car," Kathy replied.

Jack watched them leaving the cafe, his eyes darting to Sharon's saucy ass, then to Kathy's compact sweetness. He shook his head, not knowing what to think, except he didn't want Kathy to leave.

Once inside the motel room, Sharon began giggling.

"What's wrong with you?" Kathy asked, smiling at her daughter. "What are you giggling about?"

Jimmy was undressing, and paid no attention to his sister. His mind was on his mother, on her cunt. His cock was lifting by the time he stood naked. He stood at the foot of one bed, unabashedly stroking his cock, gazing at his mother's long thighs and tight ass in those shorts.

"You won't get mad, Mother?" Sharon asked, her eyes bright and hot.

"I can't say until you tell me," Kathy replied. Sharon hugged her mother, still giggling. Her small hands cupped the fight cheeks of her mother's ass and she buried her face between her full tits. Kathy wrapped her arms about her daughter's shoulders, hugging her tight.

"How can I get mad when you do this to me?" Kathy whispered, wiggling her ass in Sharon's palms.

"It's Jack," Sharon said, lifting her face to look up at her mother. "He had a hard-on."

"Hard-on? Are you sure? Did you see it?" Kathy asked, amused.

"I felt it," Sharon answered.

"You what?"

"I felt his cock, and it was awfully hard," Sharon giggled.

"Sharon, you didn't!"

"Yes I did, Mother," Sharon insisted. "And it was real hard and long and so big! I couldn't get my fingers around it."

Now Kathy understood why Jack had been so silent. She considered what her daughter had told her, her emotions in a turmoil. She had started liking the young man, probably more than he should. Perhaps it was best they were leaving in the morning, now. Sharon could have spoiled anything that had been developing between her and Jack.

"Why all this talk?" Jimmy asked. "Here I am with this hard-on, and all you two do is talk, talk, talk."

Kathy looked at her son over the top of her daughter's head. Her eyes gleamed as she gazed at his young cock, his preciously sweet balls. Her cunt began twitching instantly. She held her hand out to him, and Jimmy approached. Kathy pulled his throbbing cock into her hand, and rubbed the wet head of it along his sister's thighs and at the white cheeks of her ass that was showing under her tight shorts.

"I guess you'd rather fuck, fuck, fuck?" she teased her son, pumping her fist on his cock. "You're right, right, right, Mom!"

Sharon's small hands untied her mother's bikini top, tossing it to the floor. She lifted her hands, clutching a spongy, full tit in each. Then she squeezed, causing her mother's light-brown nipples to bulge.

"Mmm" she murmured, and began sucking at a hard, hot nipple.

Jimmy went to his sister's side and began sucking the other one. Kathy lifted her head, eyes closed, as pleasure started bubbling inside her body. She clutched her son's cock very hard, pumping back and forth, pressing his wet cockhead to his sister's thigh, then her own. "Wait," she mewled. "Let me out of these fucking shorts."

They released her, and as their mother wiggled from the tight shorts, Sharon peeled her clothing off, too. Kathy stood in naked beauty, her hands behind her head, her tits lifted her hips arched outward, twisting slightly.

"Holly!" Jimmy grunted, and surprised both his mother and sister by dropping to his knees, clutching his mother's hips and burning his young face into her hairy crotch.

"Oooooh," Kathy moaned, holding the back of her son's head; pressing her cunt hard into his face. "Oh, Jimmy! Ohhhh, baby!"

Jimmy's tongue licked back and forth, tasting his mother's hot, juicy cunt. He ran the tip of his tongue to her cut, then back, almost into the crack of her ass, only to drag it again along her steaming cunt lips.

"Inside, Jimmy!" Kathy cried. "Stick your tongue up my cunt! Puck mother's cunt with your tongue, darling!"

Jimmy's eyes flashed, his nose buried in the thick tangle of her pussy hair. His tongue stabbed swiftly, penetrating his mother's boiling cunt. He darted it in and out, finding the taste of pussy, his mother's pussy, delicious.

Kathy made a sobbing sound as she began to grind into her son's mouth, her ass clenching. Sharon stared for a moment, her small tits tight, her cut already knotted. She stroked her mother's ass, breathing hard, watching Jimmy sucking their mother's cunt.

"Ooooooh, Mother, Jimmy's eating your cunt!"

"And beautifully, too!" Kathy moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.