Hot Mom And Sis - Cover

Hot Mom And Sis

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When her car breaks down, kathy is forced into a little detour. She never expected that her life will change there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

In the motel room, late that evening, Sharon and Jimmy were still at it.

"When do you think mom will be home?" Jimmy asked.

"She didn't say," Sharon replied. "Why? You wanna try and see her cunt again?"

"It sure is a pretty one," Jimmy said. "I like all that hair on her pussy. Did you see how she dried herself in front of us, letting us look?"

"I can still feel mother's hand on my tit."

"I bet she'll suck my cock," Jimmy said. "That was a pretty good kiss she gave it."

They had spent the day swimming and watching television, fucking and wrestling. They had discovered a new position, and Sharon loved it.

They had hamburgers at the cafe, and drank cokes. When they left the cafe, the short walk had them both sweating.

"I wouldn't wanna live in this town," Sharon said, holding her brother's hand as they walked slowly. "It's too hot for me."

A couple of lounging men watched the boy and girl. Sharon didn't realize she was the focus of their attention. She wore her white shorts and a pale-blue blouse. Her small tits jutted out, nipples pressing. Her compact ass was cupped tightly in her shafts, with a luscious portion of her saucy ass exposed. She had no idea she was a delicious, mouth-watering little girl to the men.

Now Sharon and Jimmy lay on the double bed, sipping at cokes they had purchased from the machine outside. They had removed their clothing, and had the air conditioner turned as high as it would go.

They had been in the room only a short time before Sharon was playing with her brother's cock. It stood up in hardness now, and she slipped her head down on his chest, licking at it slowly. Although they had fucked each other at

least four times, both were ready for more. "Let me on top again," Sharon said.

"I wanna fuck you from behind," Jimmy replied.

"No, I wanna get on top," Sharon demanded. "If you don't let me do it my way, I'm not gonna fuck you ever again."

"Hey, it's okay, Sharon," Jimmy said quickly.

"I like it too, when you're on top."

Giggling, Sharon scrambled on top of her brother's body. She rubbed her hot little pussy against his throbbing prick for a while, letting Jimmy fondle the cheeks of her flawless, saucy ass.

Drawing her knees up, she shoved a hand between them, pressing the head of her brother's cock to her cunt. With a hot gulp, she settled her tight pussy onto his prick.

"Wanna see me bounce up and down?" Sharon asked, a soft whimper coming from her. She pressed the hairless lips of her cunt onto the base of her brother's cock, grinding in a slow, revolving motion. - "Yeah!" Jimmy grunted.

"Okay!"

Sharon pumped her small ass up and down, stabbing her cunt with his throbbing prick. She gurgled in pleasure, then sat upright on his cock. She twisted her tiny, sweet nipples, her blue eyes smoldering with desire.

"I thought you were gonna bounce on me, Sharon."

Jimmy ran his hands up his sister's smooth thighs, trying to peel her cunt apart to see his cock in it.

"I'll bounce for you," she said, leaning over and placing her hands on each side of his shoulders, her knees drawn under her stomach. "See? I'm bouncing."

And she was. She bounced her ass up and down. Jimmy lay rigid, staring down his body. His sister pounded up and down on his cock, making wet sounds.

That was when Kathy stepped into the room. She stopped short, seeing her daughter's naked ass lifting and lowering on her son's cock. She was grimy and greasy, even a few streaks on her face.

She saw her daughter's hairless cunt gripping her son's cock. There was an immediate response in her pussy. Her clit suddenly twitched, and despite the bruising it had taken with Jack, Kathy's cunt started becoming wet again. She stared at-her son's young, hairless balls, at the juices his sister's flying cunt was making on the base of his cock.

She licked her lips.

"Wow, you can fuck fast, Sharon!" she heard Jimmy groan.

"I can fuck faster, too!" Sharon gurgled, and began to twist her lovely ass almost violently, ramming her cunt up and down on her brother's cock. "I can really fuck fast!"

Kathy silently closed the door, and slipped toward the bathroom. She undressed, still watching them. Her eyes focused on her son's cock being sucked into that sweet little cunt. Naked, her body streaked with grease, Kathy stepped to the foot of the bed.

"Sweet," she laughed. "Very sweet."

"Ohhh' Sharon yelped, jerking off her brother's cock swiftly and turning her head around.

"Mom!" Jimmy yelled He grabbed for a pillow to cover his hard cock and. balls.

Kathy pulled it from his hand.

"Too late for that, honey," she said. "I've seen it now."

"Mother," Sharon asked fearfully. "What are you gonna do?"

"What am I going to do? I'm going to fuck Jimmy, what do you think I'm going to do?"

For a moment there was silence in the motel room.

Then Sharon giggled. "Really, Mother?"

"You just watch me," Kathy grinned. She walked between the two beds, sitting on hers.

"Why are you so greasy, Mother?" Sharon asked.

Jimmy's cock had started to wilt, but as he saw his mother's naked body, it stiffened again.

"Later," Kathy said, cycling her son's cock. It wasn't anywhere near the size of Jack's cock. But that wasn't what excited her so much. It was the idea of fucking her son that sent a burning pleasure through her. It was the idea of her son's cock penetrating her cunt, with Sharon watching, that caused her pussy to boil with intense hunger. "I'll tell you about it later, darling."

She lay back, parting her thighs wide, her ass hanging over the edge of the bed. She opened and closed her thighs, flashing her hairy cunt at them.

"Come here, Jimmy."

He stood up, and Kathy motioned her son between her thighs.

His cock stood rigid, jerking up and down, his prickhead sweetly smooth. Kathy closed her thighs against his legs, squeezing his body for a moment, her eyes fixed with smoldering wetness on his cock.

She ran her hands down her naked body, pulling the lips of her cunt wide, exposing the wet pinkness. Her clit bulged and throbbed. Sharon, gasping with excitement, jumped from the bed and sat cross-legged at her mother's shoulder, watching as Kathy pushed Jimmy's cock downward. When the head of his cock touched the lips of his mother's cunt, Jimmy almost came.

"Not yet!" Kathy moaned, understanding. "Don't come so fast, Jimmy."

She lifted her hips. The head of her sons cock entered her juicy cunt.

"Ahhhhh," Kathy sighed. "Wonderful, Jimmy."

Sharon was shaking with excitement as she saw her brother's cock move into their mother's cunt. She wasn't thinking when she cupped one of her mother's fits, and when she realized she had, she jerked her hand away as if burned.

"Hold it, Sharon," Kathy moaned. "It's okay, baby. You can play with mother's tits."

Sharon's hand shook as she again cupped the firm, spongy tit. She felt her mother's nipple burn in her palm and she gasped with desire.

"Puck me, Jimmy!" Kathy groaned. "Fuck me! I want you to fuck me, darling! Puck me like you've been fucking your sister!"

Jimmy's cock throbbed inside the scalding wetness, of his mother's cunt. His legs were shaking, and he had to grip his mother's hips to try and stop. But he shoved his cock into her pussy because there wasn't anything else he could do. The hairy cunt drew his cock in, his balls touching the cheeks of his mother's ass.

"Puck me!" Kathy squealed, grinding on her son's cock.

Jimmy began fucking. He rammed his cock into his mother's cunt fast, groaning with excitement. Sharon giggled wickedly and squeezed her mother's fit, leaning over and grabbing the other one.

"Ooooh, yes, Sharon!" Kathy sobbed. "Squeeze my fits, baby! Squeeze mother's tits hard! You can't hurt them! Ooooh, Jimmy, Jimmy-fuck my cunt, baby!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.