Delightful Search - Cover

Delightful Search

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: There was a lot more of her than I usually looked for in a woman - in more ways than one! She turned out to be the answer to my delightful search for female companionship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   BBW   .

"Wait here, hon" she said. "I'm going to change and then put on the coffee." The woman disappeared down a hall.

I looked around the smallish living room at the overstuffed couch and chair, the obligatory coffee table with scuff marks and cigarette burns in the finish. All in all, the room was nothing special. My bladder had started to feel full, probably the psychosomatic result of the hope in my loins rather than any real need to pee. I decided to look for a bathroom anyway.

I headed through the doorway and found a short hall. At the end of it there were two doors, one on each side. One was probably the bathroom. I headed that way. At the two doors, not knowing which way to turn, I glanced left.

There she was, standing in front of a dresser at the back wall, shirt off and in the process of taking off her bra. Unlike with most women, with her that was a real production. Let me describe her.

Her name was Pamela. She was 51 years old, more than a dozen years my senior. She weighed 265, over forty pounds more than me. She stood 6' 1", just an inch taller than me. But much of her weight was in the enormous globes on her chest. I would find out later that she wore a 52-JJJ bra that she had to have specially made. Now as she worked on the last of the hooks she had her eyes closed and was concentrating on the contraption. Silently I watched as she pulled the material away and revealed the biggest tits I had ever seen on a woman.

She dropped the bra and, lifting the heavy flesh, began to massage the angry red lines that ran under them showing where the bra had applied pressure to hold up the globes. As she spotted me in the mirror, I said "Can I help you with that?" In three quick strides, I stood behind her and replaced her hands rubbing the red lines, finding the flesh warm to my touch.

She moved her hands up to hold her boobs off the under-flesh and let me rub. She said, "That feels good, sugar. These big things make me hurt all over sometimes. I wish I could get rid of them."

Putting my face beside hers, I whispered in her ear, "Oh, no, sweetheart. They are so beautiful! It would be a shame to lose them."

Her body began to react to my rubbing, going through a sort of rolling wave from top to bottom. Her ass rubbed against my crotch and I felt my cock instantly began to grow stiff.

She said, "So... you must like big titties, huh?"

"Yes, I do," I replied. "And you have the prettiest ones I have ever seen."

"Oh, honey, you're just saying that."

"No, I mean it," I countered, letting my hands begin to rove over the globes now that the red marks were beginning to fade.

I found her nipples and rolled them between my fingers, causing her to moan and once again the wave rolled down her body. By then my full erection was pressing into her ass. Her hand slipped behind her and grasped my cock.

She said, "Honey, there's no doubt you like my titties but what are you planning to do with this?"

Just as she finished her question, I pinched her nipples and pulled them away from her body, stretching out her huge jugs. She responded by dropping her head back on my shoulder and moaning again, a sensual sound that left no doubt that she was liking what I was doing so far.

"Well," I whispered, "I thought I might do some exploring."

"Oh? And where did you want to explore?" she asked softly.

I let my hands rove over her ample stomach, found the elastic waistband of her shorts and quickly worked her shorts and panties over her hips and let them drop to the floor. While my left hand returned to playing with her left tit, my right hand moved over her abdomen, felt the mound of curly pubic hair and found the top of the slit between her legs. She was wet and slick and my fingers easily slipped between the two puffy lips guarding her treasure.

I said, "Well, I think this would be a nice place to start."

She groaned and her knees buckled slightly. She said, "Yeah, honey, I think that would be a good idea."

I guided her around a ninety degree turn to sit on the edge of the bed. Squatting before her, I lifted and spread her legs as she sank back onto the mattress like a ship sinking in a storm. I started licking her thighs from her knees and worked my way up to where they joined, where steam was already emanating from her core. I spread her outer lips and sank my tongue into her, laving the length of her bright red flesh, finding her opening and filling it with as much tongue as I could and wishing for a longer tongue.

Almost immediately she began to moan and thrash and the more I ate her pussy the more violent she became until she clamped her legs onto my head, tossed her head back and began to quake through an orgasm. Fortunately I had kept my fingers in her pussy, leaving me a slight opening for air, otherwise she would have smothered me in the twenty-five seconds it took for the orgasm to subside.

When she relaxed, I found a new supply of sweet-tart cunt juices all around my face and I greedily set about consuming them. For the next forty minutes, I repeated nearly the same process over and over, getting the same results four more times. After I had cleaned her up from the fifth orgasm, I resumed the same procedure but after a few minutes, I lifted her legs higher, spread her buttocks and set about washing her ass hole and the valley around it. I had been working in the new location less than 40 seconds when she exploded like none of the other times, seeming to be coming apart, shaking uncontrollably, talking in monosyllabic half-words about her pleasure.

When that orgasm passed, I figured it was my turn. Holding her legs on my shoulders, I stood and worked my pants and shorts to the floor and kicked them out of the way. My throbbing erection was ecstatic to be free of the confining material and began to dance around in search of a hiding place. With a little guidance, it found one between her legs... I think it may have homed in on the extreme heat coming from her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.