Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 31: Summertime

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: Summertime - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

That summer was a very laid back time for me. I was not working or going to school or preparing for anything, so I had time just to kick back and hang with my friends. We went to the standard places; malls, movie theaters and pools. A lot of my friends had pools, and we sort of migrated where we hung out each day, but more and more I was having friends over to my pool. I still had to warn my family, and particularly Girl, before people were coming over, but my mother didn't have any issues with it.

Some days I had over a mixed group of boys and girls, but Maggie asked that on Tuesdays and Fridays it just be the JGs, and me of course. I wasn't sure why, exactly, until the first time we had a JG day, and Maggie and Sandy promptly removed their tops.

"Oh, Jake," Maggie called to me before I realized that she was topless. I turned and saw her breasts in all their glory. "Will you lotion me up so that I don't burn?"

Now of course I would never want to put her in danger, so I forced myself to rub her entire body with sunscreen. When Sandy asked me for the same treatment, I complied, pulling off her bottoms so I could cover her butt well. She didn't complain, and it wasn't long before all the four girls that were there were nude and glistening. I didn't want to follow their example for fear of burning parts of me that I really didn't want to have burned, but with enough cajoling from the girls, they convinced me. It was probably the threat that they would have to put their clothes on if I didn't take mine off that did it. Nevertheless, they apparently did not want my bits and pieces burned either, because they each helped ensure that all my parts were well covered in lotion.

That set a pattern for what I called my JG pool days. Different girls showed up on different days, but they all quickly stripped, and they seemed to need lotioning quite often. I went through a lot of bottles of sunscreen that summer.

The first time that Girl came out to serve us drinks when they were nude it caused a bit of consternation, but her indifference to their state of dress quickly had them relaxed around her. Given the age of the people around the pool, their clothing and the amount of lotion rubbing going on, it was not too surprising that things sometimes went a little farther than sunburn prevention. The first time that I ended up buried in a girl - Sandy of course - everyone watched eagerly. By the end of the summer, everyone was used to it, in fact it was expected.

So as you can imagine, I had a very good summer, though there were some high points


It was a given that with that much exposure, people would question Girl's status. I explained the name away by saying that when she was born, her mother couldn't think of a name, so the hospital put down Baby Girl as the first name, and it sort of stuck. I lied, of course, but sometimes you lie to protect the ones you love.

Nevertheless, some of the girls were very curious about why she was so deferential to a bunch of teenagers. The day that she was careless and dressed in her more abbreviated costume, sans panties, raised a few eyebrows, but I again explained that since we were all partially or completely undressed, Girl felt it was OK to be that way as well.

Despite my explanations, a few of the girls thought that more was going on. Gemma in particular kept asking me about Girl's background. She tried engaging Girl as well, but she couldn't get any responses out of Girl. Finally I asked why she wanted to know. "I want to understand all about you," she explained. "I think that if I understood your relationship with Girl, I would understand you better."

"She's my maid," I said about our relationship.

"I don't think that's it," Gemma argued. "She tries to hide it, but I've seen the way she sometimes looks at you, and I've caught you looking at her weird sometimes too. Besides, you've never been exactly a nudist, but you weren't uncomfortable for a second with Girl seeing you naked."

I finally caved and said, "There is something there, but it is very complicated. I just ask that you not tell anyone about this, please?"

"I won't tell anyone anything," she protested. "You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. But I want to know about her and you."

"I told you, it's complex, and you really wouldn't be able to understand," I said. She gave me a disbelieving look, like 'do you think I'm dumb'? I explained, "It's not that you can't intellectually grasp the concepts, it's just that if you wouldn't understand why Girl feels the way that she does, and without understanding that, you wouldn't be able to fully comprehend our relationship.

Gemma actually thought about that for a day, but the next time we were alone she said, "Help me understand how Girl feels."

I don't know if she had just worn me down, or it was my inherent perversity, but I said, "Fine, are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes," she said eagerly.

"For me to do this, you are going to have to do whatever I tell you to, and you can't object to anything that I do to you," I told her. But that didn't scare her off.

"Anything you do to me?" she asked with a leer.

"Fine, come over tomorrow and I'll show you," I instructed.

When she arrived the next day, I told her, "If I tell you this, you have to promise never to tell anyone else. This is very private for both me and Girl."

"I promise," she said eagerly.

We were in my room, but she was still surprised when I said, "Strip!" However, she complied.

"Lie down," I told her, and she did. She started complaining when I began to tie her down. "You wanted to know about us, and this is part of it."

"You like to tie her up?" she asked.

That actually stopped me for a second, and I said, "Well, yes, actually, but that's not what this is about. I just need to make sure that you won't stop in the middle of this."

She allowed me to finish tying her down, then asked, "Now what?" She seemed more nervous than turned on.

I went to the drawer where I kept some toys and I took out some of the things I was going to play with. "What are those?" she asked nervously.

"This is a slapping paddle," I told her. "And this is a flogger. This is a crop. This is a whip." I showed her each item in turn.

"What are you going to do with them?" she asked nervously, pulling at her bonds.

"I'm going to show you what Girl feels," I explained.

"I thought you meant emotionally, not physically!" Gemma complained.

"I do mean emotionally, but you have to see and feel the physical as well. Now I am going to start hitting you lightly with each of these. Each time I do, I want you to say 'harder' or 'softer'. I want you to say harder until it feels uncomfortable. OK?"

She nodded, clearly frightened. I picked up the slapper and began, I think she was expecting far worse, because she flinched in surprise by how light the touch was. I looked at her expectantly and she said, "Harder."

I continued to stroke her, getting progressively harder as she said 'Harder' after each stroke. She let it go longer than I expected before she said 'Softer'. I picked up the flogger and began again. By the time I got to the whip, so didn't let me go too far.

When I was done with all of them, I ran my fingers through her pussy and they came away a little moist. "You are a little excited, but not too much," I observed.

"What did this prove?" she asked.

"Nothing yet, but it gives you a base on which to understand what I am going to show you next." I untied her and she stood up, stretching. When she was done with that, I had her sit on a chair near the bed, and I proceeded to tie her down, arms behind her and her legs tied to the chair legs.

"What is this about," she asked.

"I want to make sure that you don't interfere," I explained. "Plus, it lets me do this!" I dropped between her legs and buried my tongue in her. Despite some initial complaints, quite soon she was much wetter.

I stopped before making her cum, and I went to the door and opened it. Ignoring Gemma's protest, I yelled, "Girl, get in here!"

Girl came scampering in, a quick glance taking in Gemma tied to the chair, "Yes, Sir?" she asked.

"Strip," I commanded. With no hesitation, she did as I asked. "On the bed, spread eagle," I instructed. She complied.

I picked up the slapper and said, "Girl, I am going to start hitting you lightly with each of these. Each time I do, I want you to say 'harder' or 'softer'. I want you to say harder until it feels uncomfortable. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"I want to make it very clear," I reiterated. "I don't want you to try and take more than you enjoy just to try and please me. What I want is for you to take it only until you start feeling uncomfortable. Are you sure you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Fine," I said, and I began.

The first stroke was nearly as hard as the last one that Gemma had allowed. She gasped, but said "Harder!"

I continued through a dozen strokes, until I was nearly hitting as hard as I could, and still all I got was "Harder!" I skipped the flogger and went right to the crop. Gemma had not allowed me too many strokes with that, but once again, all I got was "Harder". Besides the one word, the only other sound from Girl was moaning.

Gemma was looking on in shock, and eventually she said, "Stop, you're hurting her!" I put down the crop and ran my fingers through Girl's pussy. I held my hand up right in front of Gemma, so that she could see the fluids glistening on my finger, and smell the aroma wafting off of them.

"She never said 'Softer'," I said. I picked up the whip and turned back to Girl. I stroked it along her body, concentrating on her thighs and breasts. "Harder! Harder!" Girl moaned, until she tensed and shrieked, clearly cumming intensely. I dropped the whip and Gemma and I both looked at Girl panting on the bed, her body striped with my marks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.