Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 15: Discovering Karen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Discovering Karen - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

A few days later I was sitting in the lunchroom at school when Karen set her tray across from mine and sat down. I looked up at her and she asked, "Are you fucking my mother?"

I glanced around, because she had not been exactly quiet, but nobody seemed to have overheard her.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm not trying to be judgmental, and I really don't care if you are, but I'm curious. Mom has been acting very different lately, and I think that you are responsible."

"What do you mean, acting different?" I asked.

"Well, in the first place, she is much happier," she told me.

"And that's bad?" I asked.

"No, it's really good," she said. "I don't think that I've ever seen her happier. She's practically dancing around, and she's always smiling. On the other hand, she is also treating Helen more like a daughter, which is bizarre in and of itself!"

"But Helen is her daughter," I noted.

"I know that, but you know that she hasn't treated her like one! She's always let Helen push her around and get away with anything. The other day Helen told Mom that she was going to a party and my mom told her that she couldn't. Helen ranted and raved and screamed and yelled, but Mom just calmly said no. When Helen threatened to go without permission, my mother said that if she did, when she returned her favorite dresses would be gone. In fact, she said that she would take them for herself, which raises another interesting point: What did you do to her sense of style?"

"Her sense of style?"

"Yes. She used to dress pretty nicely, but now she's trying to out-Helen Helen! She's got skirts that are too short and tops that are too tight, and at night..."

"At night?"

Karen looked around the room, but there was still nobody too close to us. "I shouldn't tell you this, but since I'm sure that you are the cause, at night my mother is masturbating!"

"Is that so surprising? Don't you?"

She blushed and said, "What I do or do not do is not under discussion. It may not be surprising, but I've never heard her masturbating before. Now, I hear her, and not for just five minutes either!"

"Really?" I asked in a salacious tone.

"Really!" she exclaimed. "And I know that you're involved, because one time I walked past her room and she was moaning your name. Now answer the question: Are you fucking my mother?"

I leaned back and looked at her, then came to a decision. "Not yet," I said.

"Not yet? Does that mean that you are planning to?" she demanded.

"I thought that you said you don't care, one way or another," I said. "She's happy, she's cheerful and she's treating Helen like she treats you. So why do you care?"

She gazed at me for a minute, then lowered her eyes. "I just want to know."

"Are you really sure that you want to know about your mother's sex life?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I'm not sure that I want to tell you, but I might. We'll talk at your house tomorrow, but before I tell you, you are going to have to tell me the truth about why you want to know. If I feel that the reason is good enough, then I will tell you everything. If not, then I won't."

"But..." she started.

I cut her off and said, "Tomorrow."

She nodded and started eating her food.


I went to Karen's house after school the next day. I walked in and saw Cheryl in the kitchen in a short, short skirt and a tube top, her nipples clearly showing through. She had done her short hair in spikes, which made her look even younger.

"How was your day, Jake?" she asked.

"Just fine, Cheri," I replied. "How was yours?"

"It just got a lot better," she said.

"I see you are following some of my instructions, and Helen's unhappiness tells me that you are following more. Care to show me any others that you are following?"

Cheri reached down and shimmied her tight skirt up to her hips. As I expected, there was nothing under her skirt but her bare pussy. I rotated my finger in the air and she turned around, showing me her sexy ass.

"Pull that down and go sit over there," I said, pointing to one of the counter stools. She did so, and turned to face me. She let her legs fall apart a little bit, and I could see right up to her pink lips.

I walked up and stood between her knees. "What about my other instructions?"

She blushed and said, "I've been jilling off every night."

"Jilling off?"

"You know, masturbating," she said. "Like jacking off, but for a girl."

"Ahhhh," I said. "And have you been expressive?"

"Helen banged on my door and called me a slut," she said.

"How did you respond?"

"I said that if she was Miss perfect, then why did she have a vibrator in her drawer? She just said that she hated me and went back to her room."

"Good answer. I'm proud of you," I told her. "Is Karen home?"

"Yes, she's out by the pool. I think she blew off some after school activity, but she said that she is OK."

"What would she think if she walked in and saw me between her mother's legs, her mom's pussy showing to the world?" I asked.

"She'd think that her mother was a slut. Isn't that what you want her to think?" she asked.

"No, I want her to realize that her mother is not a dried up prune, that she is still a sexual creature, and she can be just as sexy as anyone else." I kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Make some snacks for us. I'm going to talk to Karen."

I went outside and sat down next to Karen.

"I understand you skipped some activities today," I said.

"You told me to meet you after school," she replied.

"So did you think about what I asked?"

"I did," she said.

"And do you have a response?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," she said.

"Your mom is making us snacks. Let's wait until she leaves," I told her.

We sat there in silence, and I looked Karen over. She was wearing a one piece bathing suit which clung to her nicely. It was conservatively cut, but still looked excellent on her. She had her blonde hair up in a pony tail, and her arms and legs had a golden tan.

In a few minutes, Cheryl came out with a tray of snacks and drinks. She put them on the table between me and Karen, leaning towards Karen when she put it down. She bent at her hips, and with her ass pointed at me, it raised her skirt so that I could see her bare pussy and ass.

"Do you guys want anything else?" she asked.

Karen shook her head and I said, "I think that's it for now, Cheri. I'll come in and talk to you later."

Karen looked at me in surprise at my dismissive tone, but Cheryl just said, "OK, Jake."

"Cheri?" Karen asked when her mother had gone inside.

"Maybe I'll tell you about it another time," I said. "I believe that you had something to tell me? Why do you want to know the intimate details of your mother's sex life?"

"I've been thinking about that, and it's a little hard to explain," she started slowly, hesitating at each thought. "I think it's because I feel I am very much like my mother. There are three of us here, but it seems like Mom and me are one person, the same personality, and Helen is someone completely different."

"Go on," I said.

"For as long as I can remember, my mother has not been really happy. I'm not trying to say that she was the depressed, moping person, but she hasn't really had a spark. Helen had that spark. When she wasn't fighting with Mom, she was out having a good time, and she seemed like she was happy most of the time.

"I don't think that I have that spark, either. I don't have fun like Helen does. I have friends, but no one really close. I looked at my mother and I thought, 'Am I going to be like that when I am her age?' I don't want to go through life just being. I want to be happy.

"Then, over the last few months, I noticed that Mom has been getting more cheerful. She seemed to have something that she looked forward too. And then in the last week, she has been positively glowing. It's like she has been freed. She is more open, cheerful, happy. It's like she has a life. It gives me hope for myself.

"I think that you are the reason that she is behaving the way that she is, you are the reason that she is happy. I want to know what you did, because I do not want to wait until my thirties to be happy. What did you do that made her happy, and how can I experience that?"

Wow. Here I thought that Karen was just being voyeuristic, and that I could give her a little thrill, but instead, she was looking for a direction in life. I sat back and thought about that.

I was deep in thought when Karen said, "Well?"

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I asked.

"I kept my end of the deal. I told you why I wanted to know. Are you going to tell me?"

"I'm trying to absorb it," I told her. "That was not the answer that I was expecting."

I pondered it a bit more, then I sat back up. "Karen, I think that I can help you."

"How?" she asked.

"Would you be willing to tell your mother what you just told me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.