Wings Of Man - Cover

Wings Of Man

This is my work. Do not sell it nor repost it without permission. You think about it, read it, and enjoy it. To share, link SOL.

Chapter 6

Adam and Shannyn walked away from the park, his arm thrown around her. They each wore genuine smiles.

"Hah, I really got you there!"

"Oh, you retard! Of course you scared me, you took me flying without any warning! We didn't even know you could actually fly and here you go, just picking up girls and tossing them in the wind!"

"Yeah, yeah. You know you liked it. Come on, tell me you don't wanna go up again. I bet you can't!"

"Mhmm, that's the thing I want the most, a kid with scrawny arms taking me up, my life resting in his hands. Sure, I'll just jump at the next chance to fly with you."

"Whatever. You'll be jumping at me until we can get up in the air again."

"Just because you have wings like a chicken doesn't mean you can be so cocksure, mister!"

"Pfft. Where the hell do you come up with those weird expressions? I'm starved. Let's go to that diner over there."

"Okay. You have cash on you?"

"No, my wallet's in my other pair of spandex. I have wings, Shannyn, I'm not a superhero. Of course I have my wallet with me."

"I just wanted to make sure you had money cause I didn't know if you still had job, dummy. No one has heard from you in three days."

"Oh shit! You're right, I would bet my wallet I don't have a job now. That's alright though. The boss is an asshole and the pay is shit. And it'll be hard to get underneath cars with these wings too, so I guess it was going to happen soon anyways," Adam said with a half frown.

"Sounds like you learned something from Monty Python after all!"

"What?"

"You know... look on the bright side of life? Come on... don't give me that look! Really, you don't remember? Come on, with the song and the dance? Oh my gosh, how are we friends?"

Adam looked blankly at her as they walked into the diner.

"Maybe if you sang it, or did some of the dances, I would remember..."

"Yeah sure. You know, I was about to believe you there too, but the part about dancing gave you away, you faker! You just wanted to try to get me to embarass myself. Well I see how it is. I come out here and help you and you just want to make me the butt of your jokes!" Shannyn pretend to vent at him.

"Okay, okay, you win. Chill. And I guess either it did, or the wings did, or something. It would be kind of silly for me to bemoan a job like that though. I complained about it enough, didn't I?"

"You never shut up about it. What do you want for dinner?"

"Pancakes."

"You know it's nine, right?"

"I want some pancakes, you got a problem with that, Shannyn?!" Adam gave her a fake glare and stuck out his tongue at her.

"What if I do, huh mister? What'choo gonna do about it, huh?"

"Why you frontin? Man, all I want is some pancakes!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.