The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 43: A Strange conversation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: A Strange conversation - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sharmon was surprised by Rose's offer of a break, but was thankful for it. She hated being apart from Cinnamon, and wanted to be there when Cinnamon finally woke. So, when Rose offered her a, break she took it.

She opened the door, and looked up surprised when Cinnamon softly and happily called out her name.

"Cinnamon," she breathed. The next instant she was sitting alongside her, hugging her tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh, Cinnamon, I thought I'd lost you."

Cinnamon, enjoying the love she felt coming from Sharmon, hugged her back as tight as she could. Eventually, and reluctantly, she pulled back to ask, "What happened? The last thing I remember we were walking along the trail in the snow, and now we're here."

Sharmon wiped her tears away. "You remember being sick don't you?"

Cinnamon nodded.

"It was much more serious than we thought and we almost lost you." Sharmon shook herself at the memory. "Muriel and I performed a ritual, while Lancos went for help."

"Ritual?" Cinnamon asked, confused.

"You don't remember?" Sharmon asked, as she slid her left hand under Cinnamon's right, lifting it and entwining their fingers so their hands were clasped palm to palm. "Blood of my blood, breath of my breath," she said, repeating the words from the ritual.

Cinnamon gasped. "Flesh of my flesh. Life of my life," she whispered, her voice joining Sharmon's.

Sharmon nodded and smiled.

Cinnamon stared at their still clasped hands and then looked up at Sharmon, her eyes filling with tears. "Mother?" she asked.

Sharmon smiled and nodded.

"Mother," Cinnamon repeated quietly, and then cried out, "Oh, Mother!" as she lunged forward to tightly hug Sharmon. "Mother! Mother!" Cinnamon continued to cry out as she held Sharmon and cried.

Sharmon hugged her back just as tightly. "Oh, Cinnamon, my baby, shh, it's ok, its ok," She said, softly rocking Cinnamon and rubbing her back.

When Cinnamon's sobs turned to sniffles, she pulled back slightly and looked up at Sharmon. "It's really real, isn't it? I mean we're really..."

"Mother and daughter? Yes, my love, we are." Sharmon said caressing Cinnamon's face.

Cinnamon hugged Sharmon once more as she started crying again. This time Sharmon joined her.

"I love you, my daughter."

"I love you, Mother"

Sometime later, they were both lying on the bed in each other arms.

"Why? Why did you do it?" Cinnamon asked, softly.

"Why did I go through the ritual?" Sharmon asked.

Cinnamon nodded.

"I had no choice, I loved you."

Cinnamon buried her face against Sharmon, and whispered, "Thank you."

Sharmon smiled, and kissed the top of Cinnamon's head.

Some moments later, Cinnamon asked, "What kind of illness requires us to become mother and daughter? Not that I'm complaining," She added, hastily.

Sharmon gave her a small smile and that and then explained softy. "It is called Mother's Sorrow. Normally it is contracted by infants, and is easily cured. Even when they refuse their mother, they will most often accept the ritual mother. In older children, however, they can refuse even then. When that happens... ," Sharmon's voice trailed off.

Cinnamon looked up at her, and knew. "Oh, Sharmon."

With a husky voice, Sharmon asked, "Remember when you asked me why it had been so long since I'd laughed."

Cinnamon nodded.

"That is why. Your sister, Moira. She was eight when she came down with Mother's Sorrow. She refused to drink from me, and from Elaine. There wasn't time to look for anyone else." Sharmon took a shuddering breath. "Since then I had very little to laugh about until you fell into my life. I thank the Goddess for bringing you to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.