Thomas And His Pregnant Mom - Cover

Thomas And His Pregnant Mom

by pregnantlover2001

Copyright© 2006 by pregnantlover2001

Erotica Sex Story: Thomas comforts his pregnant mom while his dad is in the military

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   .

This story is a work of pure fiction. The events are a product of the author's imagination and do not resemble any actual events. It was written for the enjoyment of the reader, and for my own pleasure. The author does not partake in any of the actions.

Chapter 1

Mom stood at the sink washing the dishes, waiting for the repairman to get here to fix the dishwasher. She's six months pregnant with her fourth child and would much rather be relaxing in front of the television than washing the dishes.

My dad is a lieutenant in the United States Marines and travels all over the world. Dad has life figured out. He travels around the world fighting the people who don't like us then comes home just long enough to get mom pregnant again. This is the way it's been for the last six years.

When dad got promoted to lieutenant he took the responsibility knowing he would have to travel even more. He spent two years in Bosnia, came home for two months, and then shipped out for a year and a half in Afghanistan. During his two-month leave mom and dad spent more time in their room then anything else. Two days after he shipped out mom found out she was pregnant with my brother Michael. He's two and a half.

After serving in Afghanistan for a little over a year dad got a two-week leave. Mom and dad spent the time together. Luckily they had to eat so I did get to see him while he was home. Shortly after he got back mom sent dad an email telling him she was pregnant with my brother Tony. He just turned one last month.

Dad got home from Afghanistan six months ago and for the first two weeks mom and dad did their usual routine. That's how mom got pregnant with her fourth child. The doctor says it's another boy.

My name is Thomas and yet another product of one of my parents rendezvous' after my dad got home from overseas. I'm what keeps mom going while dad is away.

When dad got home from Afghanistan he told mom he was home for good. But last night he got orders to report to Washington and then ship out for Iraq. He was on the phone most of the night trying to get out of it, but as is the military it was no use.

This morning, much to mom's dismay, dad left for Washington. He told her not to worry and that he would be home soon. They kissed and he was off. As usual, mom broke down crying, cursing herself for marrying a military man. I told her everything would be all right and eventually got her calmed down. Once she finally stopped crying her eyes began to sparkle with beauty. I kissed her on the lips and led her up to her room. Like I said, I'm what keeps mom going.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed and pulled her large maternity shirt over her head. Her oversized breasts with dark brown nipples hung to the top of her large round belly. She looked absolutely amazing. I climbed in her lap and met her soft warm lips with passion. I let my tongue slowly slide into her mouth and we kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity.

When my penis was fully erect I pulled away from our wonderful kiss and stood off the bed. I pushed my oversized gray sweat pants to the floor and stepped out of them and now stood in front of mom in nothing but my red Joe Boxers. Mom likes the sight of my bare chest so I rarely wear a shirt.

I climbed back in moms lap and stared in her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes glistened with the light shining through the window. We both smiled.

I helped mom move further up the bed and roll onto her hands and knees. She enjoys having me enter her from behind when she's pregnant. I pulled my boxers off and positioned myself behind mom. Her body slightly trembled in anticipation.

I wrapped my hand around the base of my erection and slowly pushed the tip into mom's wet vagina. She softly moaned. I slowly pushed my entire length inside and stopped. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the incredible felling of having mom's wet vagina wrapped around my erection. It has been such a long time since mom and I have had sex and I wanted to enjoy the moment.

I opened my eyes and saw mom's neck craned to see what I was doing. I slowly started to pull my penis from her vagina and she turned around. When I was near her moist opening I slowly began to thrust back inside. Mom moaned with every thrust.

I was soon in a slow steady rhythm, thrusting in and out of mom's vagina. I grabbed her hips and closed my eyes as I slowly increased my motion. The wet walls of mom's vagina felt incredible against my erection. My penis slowly began to swell and I could feel the pressure intensifying in my balls. Mom's moans grew louder as I neared the moment of no return.

I thrust as deep as I could into mom's vagina and we both moaned as my penis let go. Six shots of sperm burst from my penis into mom's vagina. I moaned loud with each shot and continued thrusting until it stopped.

Mom collapsed onto her side with my penis still inside her. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tight as we both feel into a deep sleep.


Chapter 2

Shortly after dad arrived in Iraq he called mom to tell her everything was alright. Mom was in the hospital getting ready to deliver my new brother so grandma took the call.

He told grandma that he loved everyone very much and that he would be home as soon as he could. Grandma asked how soon that would be but he didn't have an answer. Military men are so secretive.

When grandma got to the hospital she told us about the call. Mom was upset that she missed his call because it could be another three months before he was able to call again. But she was grateful he was alright.

That night, after fourteen hours of labor, mom delivered an eight pound four ounce baby boy. She named him Braden which is the name dad picked out before he left.

Two days after giving birth mom brought our newest arrival home. The first few weeks are always the worst. Mom is still in pain from the delivery, the baby is always crying, and we are all upset that dad missed another delivery. I help out any way I can. That means taking care of Michael and Tony so mom can spend time with the baby.

I learned a lot about taking care of a baby after Michael was born. Mom fell into a slight depression which luckily only lasted a few weeks. Grandma told me it was typical for a woman to get depressed after having a baby and told me not to worry. She moved in with us during those weeks and I helped her take care of Michael. She taught me a lot, including the right way to change a diaper. I never knew there was a front and back to those things, but apparently I put it on backwards the first time I changed Michael. Grandma laughed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.