Things You Learn In College. - Cover

Things You Learn In College.

Copyright© 2006 by young_flame

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A college girl discovers that her roommates advances aren't so unwanted.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

My freshman year of college was coming to an end when the roommates decided since Sarah was graduating we would throw a party. I had been busy and hadn't really helped with too much of the planning so I was a little surprised when Shannon and Sarah wrestled a keg out of the back of Shannons Tahoe and into the kitchen of our house. They bustled about making dip and doing last minute cleaning while I went to the gym. By the time I got back home they were both showered and dressed for company. They scolded me for taking so long and said that I need to get ready. I mumbled back that I didn't even want to drink tonight and their glares made it clear that my absence wasn't an option. With the feeling that I wasn't going to get out of it, I headed to my room. After more discussion in the kitchen with Shannon, Sarah decided there wasn't enough Malibu for mixes and took off in her truck to the store. Shannon stepped into my room as I was stripping off my gym clothes.

"Hey!" she said startling me.

"Hey yourself... I'm trying to change." I grabbed a towel from my dresser and wrapped it around myself as I turned. I could feel Shannon's eyes traveling across my skin as her long body leaned against the doorframe.

We'd known each other for a few years, we had interned together in high school and kept in touch since then. Throughout the last year we had grown much closer living together, but recently I felt like Shannon wanted more from our friendship. It had started with the back rubs... I get knots from volleyball, and Shannon rubs them out every night before bed — a few weeks ago her fingers had begun to wander lower on my back and wrapped further around my sides. I had made some crack about it 'goin' a little low eh?' she'd laughed nervously and after another minute or so she left clearly upset.

"Ummm... Shannon, was there anything I was supposed to do before tonight?" her eyes snapped up to my eyes and she began to play with her neck.

"No no, I just wanted to see if you needed any help." she asked.

"I think I'm alright, just gonna grab a shower and dress."

"Well I was thinking we could take care of your knots now since we won't get to it later." she said innocently. I knew she was right, I didn't like getting backrubs after drinking because I was far too sensitive. Even sober I am a moaner during massages, I wasn't willing to explore how far that went. I nodded and grabbed a pair of shorts. I slid easily into them and dropped my towel as I laid facedown on the bed.

Shannon's hands were cold as they rubbed along my back, I shivered and felt my nipples go hard. As I loosened she began to dig her thumbs harder into the knots. My moans turned a little breathey as the pain merged with pleasure. As the digging continued into my lower back the moans grew louder and I began to squirm under her hands. She tried to stifle the movement under her hands but was unsuccessful.

"You have to stop wiggling or I'll never get these out." She said with mock frustration and dug her thumb into the knot.

"I can't..." I half moaned as I squirmed under the pressure. After another minute of trying to control my movement under her hands she gave a defeated sigh.

"That's it, I didn't want to have to sit on you, but I have no choice." She swung her leg over my hips and sat, her ass on mine and my hips firmly between her thighs. Her focus continued on my lower back as I moaned into the pillow. She found two identical knots on either side of my spine and began a slow rhythm working them out. My moans muffled into the pillow and between them I could hear her breath become labored. I wanted her to push harder but incapable of words between the moans I tried to rock my hips into her press. I felt her reposition herself slightly lower on my legs, her fingers still teasing. My hips continued to rock, each motion now pressing my ass back into her spread legs. Her fingers spread across my lower back, working through the tension, they slowly wrapped around until she had her hands enveloping my hips and probing around them.

My phone rang... I slid sideways under her leaning my naked torso off the bed to grab the cute pink cell phone.

"Hey Sarah, what's up?" I said quickly trying to control my breathing.

"Not too much, David called and he needs me to pick him up so I'll be home in an hour or so... don't worry no one is supposed to show until 9 and I'll be back by then."

"Alright doll, see you later." I said and hung up the phone.

"So, Sarah is going to be a bit?" asked Shannon as she touched my back again. I moaned a yes.

"Good, we never get to spend time alone together anymore." she said wrapping her fingers around my hips again. Before I could respond she rubbed her fingers into the front of my hips causing them to rock back against her and sent me into another moaning fit. Her fingers continued to work, becoming more brave with each moan. Her fingertips slipped almost unnoticed under the elastic of my shorts and it wasn't until a finger brushed the top of my mostly shaved bush that I realized it had gotten so far.

I tightened and tried to slid anyway from the finger. Her hands stopped moving and she pulled them away from my back.

"I should probably shower." I said lamely. She didn't touch me but her legs still straddled me. After a minute she slid down to lay next to me with her leg draped over me. She ticked her fingers across my back causing goosebumps, I bit my lip and softly moaned. I had told her once that I loved that sensation. She tickled for a few more minutes and then went back to the massage. I was so lost in the pleasure that I never heard the door, it wasn't until a voice interrupted my moans that I was even aware that Shannon and I weren't alone.

"So this is what you do when the brothers and I have meetings?" Luke joked. Shannon immediately got up and looking uncomfortable said, "I should leave you two alone." She disappeared into her room. I rolled over and slid to the foot of the bed, Luke smiled and closed the door.

"Come on Luke, you know we're on a break." I grinned knowing it meant nothing to him, as I was sitting in front of him half naked.

"I know, but I've never had sex with someone I wasn't dating. I've always wanted to." He said as he spread my legs with his knee and stepped close to me. I looked him over, his hair was gelled to look disheveled, and he had a collared shirt and tie on over his jeans. He was so cutely preppy, and I love when a man has his sleeves rolled up and the tie loosened around his neck.

"Really? You haven't? Well I would hate to give you what you wanted, I am after all the bitchy ex." Luke leaned down and began to kiss me, it was soft and sweet with his fingers in my hair.

He pulled away and stood "well, I suppose I should let you get ready." I reached up and grabbed his belt, tugging his body toward me again, this time I kissed him. My hands slid under his shirt and along his back as I explored his familiar mouth. I finally stood and pushed his shirt off, the kissing became deeper and my hands fumbled for his belt. Luke had one arm wrapped around my back pulling me in and his other hand cupped my breast and rubbed light circles. The teasing was too much, I moaned into his mouth and steadied myself by grabbing his hips. He twisted me around and moved me against the wall next to my bed. His hips pushed into mine and his hard chest crushed against my breasts. He grabbed my ass with both hands and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He tossed me on to the bed, and I exploded into a ball of giggles as he stripped down, tripping on his own pants.

"Hey you, no laughing, that didn't happen in my fantasies." He grumbled as he crawled on top of me. I laughed again and pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed down along my jaw and collar bone, nibbling a bit here and there. His tongue circled one nipple and then the other, and he slipped his hand under the elastic of my shorts. He slid two fingers in and slowly began to rub as his mouth covered my breast.

"I'll never get tired of these, your tits are perfect." Luke pulled to my mouth and kissed me as he began a slow rhythm with his fingers. I moaned and my hips kept time with his hand. He began to move faster and my moans increased, I bit into his shoulder and moaned again.

"It's so hot when you moan." Luke whispered into my ear. "Tell me you want me and I'll give you what you want."

"I want you..." I managed to breathe out. He pulled his fingers out of me, I whimpered a bit. He kissed me deeply once more and kissed down my body again. He got to my stomach and pulled my shorts away. His tongue dipped into me and slowly licked up. I grabbed the headboard as I squirmed under his mouth. My moans got louder and bit my lip to stifle them.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door inch open, and Shannon peak through. I clamped my eyes shut as Luke's teeth brushed my clit. His mouth continued and I was getting close so I looked toward the door again to see if Shannon was still watching. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. I looked lower and saw her hand snaked up her skirt. The thought that I excited her that much sent me over the edge, and I screamed "oh god!" as I came. The door quietly closed before I was able to look again.

"You need to shower before you guests get here." Luke said softly. "We'll finish this later." I kissed him and grabbed a towel before I walked into the hallway. Shannon was just stepping out of her room.

"Hey, I think that..." she noticed my lack of clothing and her voice caught in her throat. Her eyes locked on my breasts for a moment, I smiled inwardly.

"You think that... ?" I asked softly. Her eyes jerked up to mine and she licked her lips.

"Uh, I think that David and Sarah are pulling in the garage." Her eyes drifted down again, "I see the gym is working out for you."

"Yeah, I can't thank you enough. I'm finally getting rid of all that fat." I said poking myself in stomach. Her hand grabbed mine.

"Stop it, you were never fat." I dropped my hand down and hers went to my stomach. "Your abs are great, they were flat before but you're starting to get shape." She dropped her hand to her side. "Ummm, you should get ready. We don't want Sarah angry." She said before she headed downstairs.

By the time I got downstairs there was a crowd and David and Luke were busy at the BBQ. Sarah was helping them with the food and refreshments so Shannon and I were left to entertain. The evening began slow, with the food and conversation as the focus, mostly just light mixed drinks at that point. As the grilling wrapped up Sarah suggested a few drinking games, and everyone agreed. David said we couldn't start the party until Sarah did a keg stand as the graduate. The first few games are basically a blur, I remember doing body shots off of people, and having to kiss several people but at some point I didn't want to be sitting anymore. I was pretty tipsy by then and feeling very friendly so I headed to the living room where there was a small "dance-party" started. I danced and flirted with one of Luke's fraternity brothers and he felt me up as we danced. Sarah wandered, clearly drunk, into the living room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.