Now This Won't Hurt A Bit - Cover

Now This Won't Hurt A Bit

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

It was Tuesday morning in Haven.

"Haven High School, Principal Bendon's Office. May I help you?"

"This is Janet Woodrow. Diane's mother."

"Yes, Mrs. Woodrow, I'm Marcie Fuller, her receptionist. What may I do for you?"

"I would like to speak with Principal Bendon, please."

"May I ask what this is in reference to, Mrs. Woodrow?"

"I need to ask her some questions about this medical program of hers at the school. I have some issues with it that I need to discuss with her."

A pause. "Um, that's not a subject Miss Bendon wishes to discuss over the phone, Mrs. Woodrow. I'm sorry about that."

Janet looked perplexed. "Not discuss it on the phone? I don't understand. Why?"

"I simply have my instructions, Mrs. Woodrow. I can't tell you anything beyond that."

Janet frowned. "So she is not willing to discuss the matter at all?"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Woodrow. She just won't discuss it over the phone. Do you wish to make an appointment to see her in person?"

Janet had not wanted to be bothered with a trip all the way across town. "I suppose I don't have a choice now, do I?" she asked with a slightly sarcastic tone of voice.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, Mrs. Woodrow." There was a pause and the sound of typing in the background. "I have an opening later this morning. In one hour."

"All right, put me down for that," Janet said with a sigh.

"Is there anything else I can help you with, Mrs. Woodrow?"

"No, that's quite enough, thanks."

"Thank you, Mrs. Woodrow. Have a great day!"


"It was the Sovert girls, Mistress," Laura said. "Heather and Melinda. They were there when Cassie was taken from you. So was Jason Conner, Richie's friend."

Nyssa's lips curled into a wicked smile. "Heather Sovert," she said in a low voice. "Oh, yes. I know Heather. I know her very well."

"You do, Mistress?"

Nyssa stepped up to her slave and gazed into her eyes. "You see, my dear, when I arrived, there were a few students that stood out from the rest."

She lifted her hand and brushed her fingers against Laura's breast. Laura shuddered, a small, excited sigh escaping her lips as her nipple hardened and poked against the fabric of her blouse.

"Cassie was one. She's the Dreamer. Others stand out because their own fantasies are so strong that they are bubbling to the surface already. My mere presence is enough to bring them out."

She flicked a finger at one of the hardened nubs. Laura moaned and grew wet for her Mistress.

"Heather is one of those. She has a fantasy. One she is as desperate to experience as she is to keep it hidden. It makes perfect sense now."

Nyssa squeezed the nipple through the blouse.

"But what... uhhhnn!... d-does that have... to d-do with it, Mistress?" Laura panted.

"Sometimes, one's fantasies are so strong because they have some other hidden power," Nyssa explained. "And with Heather, it is that she is another Sensitive. She can see the Darkness."

Nyssa lifted her hand from Laura's breast. She looked again into her slave's eyes and smiled at the lust she saw in them. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her at the sound of her slave's needful pant. She felt satisfaction at her slave's trembling body.

"Will... w-will you stop her, Mistress?" Laura breathed.

Nyssa reached down and played her fingers about the waist of Laura's slacks. "Oh, most certainly," she cooed. "I will take her, and make her fantasy come true. And if what I sense from her is correct... I may take care of two problems at once..."

Nyssa slid her hand under Laura's slacks and panties. Laura shuddered again and moaned deeply as Nyssa's fingers slid over her wet flesh.

Nyssa giggled. "So consumed by lust that you can't speak, slave? Mmm, I like that. You'll have Marcie like that before long, won't you? But I'll ask the question you can't. Sensitivity can be hereditary. Melinda may have it as well. And I sense in Heather feelings for her sister. If this is indeed her fantasy, well..."

Laura's feet slid apart as her Mistress gently stroked her swollen clit. Her breathing grew more ragged as she rose.

"Not much either can do if they spend their time helplessly fucking each other, now can they?"

Nyssa's fingers slid wetly over aroused flesh. Laura cried out as she came, her hips bucking as her pussy throbbed under Nyssa's touch.

"A reward for my slave," Nyssa purred. She lifted her hand from under Laura's panties and held it before her slave's face, fingers dripping with Laura's musky arousal. "Show your thanks, slave."

Laura moaned and took Nyssa's hand. She closed her eyes and slowly licked her Mistress' fingers clean.

Nyssa withdrew her hand. "Very good. Now... do you have anything else for me?"

"One of the parents is complaining about the program, Mistress," Laura explained, still a little breathless. "Janet Woodrow."

"You know what to do. You have that power. Render her incapable of even thinking of going against me."

"Yes, Mistress. Will you be taking Heather, then, today?"

"No. I spent two days seeding. Today and tomorrow, I harvest. Heather will wait until Friday. That will be the best time to do it."

"Of course, Mistress."

Nyssa had sensed something from Haven. It wanted Nyssa to wait until Friday as well. That told her that it was already a step ahead of her. It had likely done something to make it easier for Heather to stalk her prey. It was smoothing the path for her.

"Now... go back to your job. See what little Marcie is up to."

Laura allowed herself a small, pleased smile before she left Nyssa's presence.


Frank used to hate getting up early for school. Now he rose much earlier. He needed to be up before his stepmother needed to leave for work and his stepsister needed to leave for school. He had to perform the last bit of programming to them.

He smiled to himself. He liked using the term "programming" when referring to this. He discovered with a bit of experimentation that they would do anything for him for the privilege of being allowed to cum.

Frank looked over his charges with a grin. Mindy and Jenny were kneeling before him, already dressed for their respective real-world roles. This bit of conditioning he had instilled the night before. They would kneel in his presence anytime his father was not around and he did not have a specific order for them.

"All right," he began. "To review: Mindy, what are you going to be thinking if you happen to look at another guy?"

"That pussy-slut doesn't need him, sir," Mindy bubbled. "Pussy-slut has you."

"And if you keep looking at him?"

"Pussy-slut will get all wet and stay that way until you let her cum later."

"And if you look at an attractive girl?"

Mindy gave him a sultry smile. "Pussy-slut will wonder what she tastes like."

"And when you get home?"

"Pussy-slut will lick tit-slut's pussy instead."

Frank grinned. He turned to Jenny. "Now... what are you going to be thinking about at work?"

"How tit-slut can please you with her tits, sir," Jenny said softly.

"And what about your tits?"

"Tit-slut's nipples will tingle with pleasure all day," Jenny moaned.

"And will you touch them?"

"They are not for tit-slut to touch, sir."

"And if you see someone else looking at them?"

"Tit-slut will get excited, and imagine her tits being sucked!"

"And when you get home?"

"Tit-slut will let pussy-slut suck her tits."

Frank smiled. "Very good." He gestured with his hand. They rose to their feet. "Now go do what you normally do for a day. You won't mention anything about being my personal sluts."

"Pussy-slut obeys," said Mindy.

"Tit-slut obeys," said Jenny.

Frank chuckled, quite pleased.


James met Debby and Karen as they were coming out of their house. Each had a small smile on her lips and a calm, serene look on her face, and a slightly distant look to her eyes.

"Now, Debby," James said. "When you get to school today, you will make sure to mention that you're my girlfriend again. If they ask you why, you tell them that you realized how wrong you were in dumping me, that I was the greatest thing to ever happen to you."

"Yes, Master," Debby said softly.

"And you'll experience pleasure when you do this."

Debby uttered a soft, lusty sigh. "Uhhn... yes, Master..."

"Now, Karen," James said. "You will mention that you're very happy your sister is back together with me. If they ask you why, you tell them because he's so perfect for her, and that you wish you had him for yourself."

"Yes, Master," said Karen.

"And you also will experience pleasure when you do this."

"Mmm, yes, Master..." Karen said dreamily

"Both of you will go about your day normally. You'll do all the things you normally do. But you will always be thinking of me and how wonderful it is to please me in all things."

"Yes, Master," they said as one.

"And, of course, starting today, you'll come over to my house after school and we'll do our... homework... together."


Yvonne gave Jord a slow and sensual kiss. One of her hands slipped downward.

"Jord, what will you do for me?" Yvonne whispered. Her fingers played lightly over his crotch.

"Anything for you, Yvonne," Jord said softly.

She pressed her fingers into him. "Do you need anyone else but me?"

Jord took a deep breath and let it go as an excited sigh as he grew hard. "No one. No one else."

"And your girlfriend, Jord?" Yvonne kissed him again, her tongue playing over his lips, teasing his mouth. Her fingers slid up and down the bulge in his jeans. "What about her?"

"I don't need her," Jord breathed, his heart thumping. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I need only you."

"Yes, Jord... you need only me... only me..."

"Only you..."


And so on.

Kathy went to school with Irene. Irene shared every smile and every laugh with her new best friend. Each time she did, pleasure washed over her and made her sex tingle. All the while in the back her head was the longing for the feel of that wonderful dildo plunged into her cunt, of Kathy fucking her until she screamed in ecstasy.

Gary took the empty-headed Sally in tow. Instead of spending her time on the bus immersed in a technical journal, she spent it fixing her hair, flashing her legs at the others in the bus, or giggling at every little joke Gary made.

And there would be more.


The Harbingers met on the gravel parking lot at the school.

"Okay, so what are we supposed to do?" Richie asked.

"We need to wait for Cassie," Jason said.

Richie stared at him. "Huh? What for?"

"Because she's going to be helping us," Melinda piped. "So don't be mean to her, Richie, or you'll never hear the end of it from me!"

Richie gave her a sour look. "I already hear you whine about it all the time. Why should this be any different?" When Melinda looked about to protest, he raised his arms. "Yeah, yeah, okay, okay! Don't get yer panties in a twist, okay? I just won't say anything to her. Not like I got anything to say to her, anyway."

"You'll have to talk to her eventually," Heather said.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that."

"Shush, both of you," Melinda hissed. "Here she comes..."

The limo had stopped just off to the side of where the buses were lined up. They watched in silence as Cassie got out, back to the more conservative clothes she had been wearing before she had been affected by Nyssa.

Cassie walked over to the four of them. She paused a moment as she caught Richie's eyes. The two of them stared at each other for a moment, Cassie's eyes shimmering. She swallowed and averted her gaze from him without a word. "Um, hi," she said awkwardly, her eyes darting from one to the other, though scrupulously avoiding Richie.

Melinda broke the ice. She smiled at Cassie and stepped up to her. "Cassie, you're one of us now, okay?" Melinda threw an arm around Cassie's shoulders and drew her closer to the rest of them. "Stop being a stranger."

Cassie sighed and managed a weak smile. "I'll try," she said in a low voice. "So, um... what are we going to be doing?"

"Just looking for more people with the aura. Right, Jason?"

"Yeah, we need to know who else Nyssa is taking," said Jason.

Cassie shivered a little at the sound of the nurse's name. "I had a dream about her last night," she said in a small voice.

Richie rolled his eyes dramatically and shook his head, looking away. Cassie saw it and bit her lip nervously.

"What did you dream, Cassie?" Melinda asked.

Cassie paused, then just shook her head. "It's not important. Never mind."

Before Melinda could say anything further, Jason cut in. "Last night I finally managed to get into the school computers," he said in a low voice. "I don't think they even know I was there. I got the information we needed. I have it printed out my backpack."

"That's where you come in, Cassie," Melinda piped. "When we find out who's being taken and where they live, you can have your driver get us to where they live and we'll try to figure out who they're going after."

Cassie nodded at this. "I think I can get Harry... my driver... to take me where I want to go. I don't know about passengers. I've never asked."

"We'll just have to worry about that when we get to that point," Jason said. "Since it's the only option anyway."

"So we try to find out who they're going after on the first day, right?" Heather asked. "And then on the second we try to stop them?"

"That's the plan. Whether it will work or not I have no idea."

"But I... I tried to... um, you know... right here in school," Cassie said sheepishly.

"Yeah, you did," Richie said darkly.

"Richie!" Melinda hissed.

"Look, we'll just have to play it by ear, everyone," Jason said, sounding slightly exasperated. "Yeah, we're probably going to screw up and miss someone. We just have to try the best we can."

"Listen, what the hell are we doin' this for anyway?" Richie suddenly exclaimed.

"Oh, maybe to stop people from being enslaved, like you almost were, huh?" Melinda retorted sarcastically. She immediately gasped and looked at Cassie guiltily. "Oh, I'm sorry, Cassie! I didn't mean..."

"No, it's all right, Melinda," Cassie said, her voice a little shaky. She took a deep breath and looked Richie in the eye. "It's like you said, Melinda. It wasn't my fault."

The others turned their gaze to Richie. Richie sighed and just looked away. "Sorry," he muttered.

"But Melinda's right," Cassie continued in a more confident voice. "I don't want anyone else going through what either Richie or I did. I mean that."

"Still, though..." Richie said in a less confrontational voice. "What's the end game, man? What's this gonna do to Nyssa? This gonna stop her?"

"Probably not," Jason said. "But maybe it will mess her up."

"How'd you figure that?"

"I admit, I'm guessing. But if all she wanted were a few slaves, or just to stir up trouble, there really are simpler ways she could have gone about doing it. If she keeps doing it this way, there's a reason. She's building up to something. So if we mess her up, it will slow her down."

"Yeah, sure. Then she comes after what's causin' the problem. Us."

This was met with silence.

"You got a better plan?" Jason asked.

More silence. Richie shook his head.

"Then let's do this. Let's try to meet in front of the auditorium again by my lunchtime."


"Oh, Miss Bendon! There you are!"

As she entered the room, Laura turned her head towards Marcie. "Yes, Marcie, I was rather busy this morning."

"Your appointment is here, Miss Bendon."

"Janet Woodrow?"

"Yes, Miss Bendon. She's sitting in your office now."

Laura glanced towards the closed door and nodded. She took a few steps, paused, and turned back towards her receptionist. "Marcie?"

"Yes, Miss Bendon?"

"Stand up and come out from behind the desk for a moment, please."

Marcie blinked and hesitated a moment, but slowly complied. She rose from her seat and came around the corner of the desk. Her heels clicked sharply on the floor, her skirt swishing a bit around her thighs. She raised her gaze sheepishly to Laura's and smiled weakly.

"You look very nice, Marcie," Laura said with a gentle smile.

"I-I do?"

"Yes. Have you gotten used to wearing the heels?"

"Almost, Miss Bendon. Sometimes I stumble a bit."

"Well, we can fix that," Laura said. "I'll just work you enough today that you have to get up and fetch stuff a lot for me. Plus it will let you show off your legs a bit."

Marcie's eyes widened. "Oh, but, I shouldn't..."

Laura stepped up to her. "Why not? Your legs are very attractive."

Marcie blushed. Her eyes flicked over to Laura's and found it difficult to pull away. "Oh, Miss B-Bendon, you're embarrassing me..." She managed to avert her eyes, cheeks scarlet.

Laura lifted her hand and placed a few fingertips under Marcie's chin. She gently coaxed Marcie's gaze back to her own.

"No need to be, Marcie, no need to be embarrassed at all."

Marcie paused a moment, staring into Laura's eyes. She felt a tiny shudder pass through her. "I don't?" she said softly.

"Certainly not with me."

"Not with... um... o-of course, Miss Bendon."

"So as long as I like it, that's all that really matters."

Marcie swallowed and said nothing. Her unblinking eyes were wide, her gaze level with Laura's eyes.

"And I'm the one you really want to please, isn't it?"

Marcie nodded slowly. "Yes, Miss Bendon," she sighed.

Laura smiled and turned away from her receptionist. Marcie blinked a few times and drew in a slow, deep breath, her body shivering for a moment. She placed a hand to her face as it and her body momentarily flushed hot.

She stared another moment at Laura's retreating back, feeling a brief moment of confusion. She was not sure what had just happened. She remembered telling Laura about her appointment, being complimented on her attire, and...

... then Laura walking away from her.

Marcie swallowed and took another deep breath. She quickly returned to her seat. She realized it didn't matter what had happened. All she knew was that her boss was happy with her. That's all she ever really wanted anyway.

And she finally realized that she really did have attractive legs, and she didn't mind showing them off.

She smiled to herself and resumed her duties.


James was puzzled to be called down to the nurse's office again. Yet he met the opportunity to see Nyssa again with anticipation as he left his classroom. He was not quite sure why, but he really liked her. It just made more and more sense to him that he would need to see her again as he drew closer to the nurse's station.

He even felt as if he owed her something, as if she had done something really nice for him, and now was the time to return the favor.

James grew more eager to see Nyssa the further he went. As he turned down the corridor into the west wing of the school, he quickened his pace a bit. A smile came to his face as the door to the nurse's station came into view at the end of the hall.

Without hesitation, he opened the door and stepped inside.

"You're right on time again, James."

James drew his breath in slowly as Nyssa walked over to him. His heart thumped at the sound of her heels clicking against the floor, and his nether regions tingled and grew warm from the swing of her hips and the slight jiggle of her breasts.

"Thank you, Mistress," James said in a husky voice. It just seemed right to him to call her that.

Nyssa lifted James' chin with a single finger, and made his gaze meet hers. He let his breath go as a lustful sigh as his cock hardened.

"Come into the examination room, James," she purred. "I'm sure you're just dying to tell me what you did over the holiday weekend..."


"Now, Mrs. Woodrow," Laura whispered huskily into Janet's ear. "Are we quite clear on this matter?"

"Y-yes... yes, quite c-clear..." Janet panted.

"Are you quite sure?" The hand that was cupping Janet's breast slid over the fleshy globe and rubbed the hardened nipple.

"Uhhhnn!" Janet's legs spread wider across Laura's lap. Her naked body shuddered with exquisite, mounting pleasure. "Oh God... y-yes... s-sure..."

"There can be no doubt in your mind." Laura's other hand slid downward and lightly caressed the inside of one of Janet's thighs.

Janet mewled and squirmed against Laura, her thighs quivering, her pussy glistening. "N-no... no doubt... n-none..."

"Make sure of that." Laura's fingers drew towards Janet's pussy. Janet panted harder in anticipation of the touch, but it was withheld at the last moment.

"I-I'm... oh God... I'm s-sure..."

Laura pinched Janet's nipple. "And the medical program?"

"Ohhh!... oh God... uhhn... it's... i-it's wonderful... ohhh..."

Janet's head tipped back as her body writhed in pleasure so intense that it made it difficult to think, or at least to think anything other than what Laura wished her to think.

"And your daughter, Mrs. Woodrow?"

"Uhhnn... D-Diane... p-please... make sure... make s-sure the nurse... th-the nurse examines her... ohhh, yes... oh God that feels so good..."

"That's it, Mrs. Woodrow," Laura cooed in her ear. "That's a good thought. Good thoughts are rewarded."

"Yes... please... reward me... please..."

Behind her, Laura smiled, and let her fingers sink into Janet's pussy.

Janet moaned, her body consumed with pleasure at an intensity that she had never felt in her life. It made it impossible to think of anything else, save for those thoughts that allowed her this reward. The more Laura's words replayed in her mind, the higher she rose, and the more her body longed for final release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.