12th Grade - Cover

12th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Kenny tries to make the most of his opportunities. He finds his purpose and begins his journey towards achieving his goals.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Anal Sex  

"Hi, Brenda, come on in."

"Did you decide yet on my money, Kenny?" She was dressed nicely, and I could see she had put on fresh lipstick. Her hair was lustrous from recent brushing. I could never get used to seeing that unusual copper hair coloring.

"I didn't call you to discuss money, Brenda. I told you I was horny, and wanted to fuck you."

"Good. That's the main reason I came over here, but, I was wondering about those other things we talked about too. You told me you'd call me when you'd decided."

"I remember saying that. This was an extra call, just because I wanted to see if it still felt as nice when I fucked you. The other things, I haven't had time yet to decide about. If you don't want to do anything with me, that's okay, but I'm not going to decide about anything today."

"I do want to do things. I told you that was my main reason for coming. You think I'm only interested in myself, but that isn't true. Why don't we go in the bedroom, and just try to be friends again? I've been waiting for you to make love to me again for such a long time."

We walked back to Uncle Bunny's bedroom, with me leading the way. Instead of just getting undressed, Brenda sat down on the bed, and looked up at me expectantly. I couldn't resist pulling my zipper down and moving in closer to her head. I stopped, waiting to see what she would do, how she would react to this. She made a slightly unhappy face, but then she lifted her hand and fished my cock out of my pants and underwear.

As she had before, Brenda gave me a very tepid blow job. It was pretty obvious that she didn't enjoy giving me oral sex.

"Brenda, you need to do a better job than that. It makes people feel bad when you make it so obvious that you dislike what you're doing for them. If you don't like it, at least try to pretend, show some enthusiasm." She took her mouth off my dick, a dick that had lost some of its firmness, and made yet another face, as if I had asked her to lick a toilet bowl or something.

"There are just a few things I don't like doing that much. You shouldn't always be so quick to criticize me. It's just as easy for us to do the things I really do like. Emily understands that now, and we're getting along very well."

"Get undressed, Brenda. We'll see if you can still fuck enthusiastically. You used to be a very good fuck."

I was finding myself getting angry at her, and I knew that it wasn't the way to behave around her. She wasn't at all responsive to what other people wanted. She knew what she liked, and what she didn't like, and she wasn't about to make many changes, just because other people preferred them. I could get mad, but it wasn't going to do any good. I reminded myself that I hadn't invited Brenda over primarily for either of our pleasures.

I wanted to show Emily that her hold on Brenda was a very tenuous thing. That didn't mean I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself, just that my enjoyment was a secondary consideration in this instance. I needed to treat Brenda better, to ensure that she felt good enough about this experience that she'd want to keep on repeating it.

Brenda had gotten up and was slowly undoing the buttons on her blouse. I saw that she wasn't happy with the way I'd been acting with her. I smiled and started helping her undress, kissing each of her bare shoulders when she tried to shrug out of her blouse. I took her in my arms then, softly kissing her neck, and running both hands across her bare back and down to the beginnings of her butt. By the time I started kissing her mouth, I could feel her beginning to relax against me. We broke apart then, and I started taking my own shirt off.

Brenda started undressing faster, when she saw me hurrying to get out of my clothes. She wasn't smiling yet, but the look of tenseness and worry had disappeared. We spent a few minutes kissing and touching before I opened up the nightstand drawer and took out a condom.

"You don't need one, Kenny, I'm still on the pill."

"I like them. It makes me feel safer." She made a pouting face at me, acting like she was hurt that I would think she might have any communicable diseases. She didn't say anything though, and, after I put the rubber on, we went back to kissing and touching. I was kissing her breasts, which had grown since the last time I'd seen her naked, and started kissing down to her navel. I hadn't thought about eating her pussy or not eating it before, but, when I got to her navel, I decided I'd hold off on doing that.

When I starting kissing my way back up, Brenda made a disappointed sound, but, again, she didn't speak to me about it. I was kissing her and getting myself in position to enter her. I had manually stimulated her pussy to the point where I'd opened her up enough, and had her wet enough to be able to enter her with my cock.

Once I entered her, things got immediately better for both of us. It was very good physical sex. Brenda was very responsive to what I was doing, and when I lifted her ass up with both hands, we found just the right angle to permit her constant clitoral contact while she moved her hips against my pubic bone. It wasn't a lot of in and out movement that I was used to, it was more a constant grinding together while she did things with the muscle movement of her inner sheath that drove me crazy. Even with me on top, Brenda was doing almost all the work. I loved the milking motion she had going, but I was used to more frictional stimulation, so I managed to hold off from cumming for a good long time.

The whole time we were fucking, we were also kissing with increasing passion, and making noises that were not so loud, but still a constant stream of escaping grunts and hisses. There was certainly nothing wrong with either of our techniques, and we were well suited, physically, as fuck partners. When I finally did cum, it was an intense, draining, experience.

It was strange that both of us were completely sated from only having the one fuck together. I felt relaxed and drained, as though I'd cum at least three or four times. I had no urge to try to do more.

"That was what I've been missing. You've gotten even better, Kenny. It was always the best with you, and now, it was even better, but, you don't love me anymore."

"You've gotten better too. I really like that thing you were doing inside your pussy, that squeezing thing."

"I wasn't doing anything, what do you mean?"

I took my hand and made slow squeezing motions with it. She watched my hand, seeming to not understand what I meant.

"Your pussy kept squeezing my dick, so that's why I didn't have to move much. As far as that other thing you said about not loving you, it's a lot more complicated than just saying that. There is liking, and then there is trusting, and lastly, there is loving. We don't have a lot of all of those things anymore, but we might be able to build back a little bit of each again. You know that I love Emily, right?"

"I know. She tells me that enough, practically all the time. She told me that you were using me to try to get her back."

"She's right, but I thought all of us could use each other, to get what we wanted. I'm assuming that you still are hot for me, because of my money?"

"Not just for that, but if you are rich, that just makes everything else better. I never tried to pretend that money wasn't important."

"No, you never tried to pretend that it wasn't. That's always been a problem for me too, because it always seemed like the money was the most important thing. I'm finding out now, that a lot of people feel the same way you do, but, I still don't like it. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to take advantage of the fact that I have it. Some people will do a lot of what I want, just because they want some of it."

"I will. I've never pretended that your money didn't matter to me, or that I wasn't anxious to make you like me more by doing what you wanted me to do."

"Now though, you keep resisting what I'm asking you to do. I know you don't like certain things, but, sometimes, you have to do things you don't like, to get to what you do want."

"I'm doing things for Emily, just not licking her. I make her cum, so she's happy."

"Brenda, did you like what we just did?"

"Sure. It was my best ever. It was you who was my best ever before though, so you just passed yourself."

"You seemed a little disappointed when I didn't eat your pussy."

"I was. I really like it when you do that. Why didn't you?"

"I thought about it, and I just didn't feel like it. It wasn't something I wanted to do with you. I made you cum several times though, so you should be happy."

"I am happy. You don't have to eat me, not if you're going to make me cum the other way."

"If I'm going to be fucking you, I don't want you seeing Emily anymore. I don't want you doing anything with anyone else, unless I tell you to do it. If I tell you to do it, I want you to do it, and at least pretend you really like doing it."

"Emily said you'd try to do something like this."

"Well, Emily is right again then. You have to make a choice, and I'm not going to let you go back and forth about saying yes and then no. You need to decide."

"What about my money?"

"You have no money, Brenda. I have money though."

"Can I have my own car? Like you gave Emily."

"I'm sure we can get you something, down the road. Before I start investing in you, I have to start believing that you plan to honor the agreement we're making."

"What about what you get to do? Are you going to be with other girls?"

"Yes. In fact, I'm doing this mostly so I can bring Emily back to me. It might not work, but then I'd still have you to fuck whenever I wanted to."

"What about the other girl?"

"Joyce? If you agree to my offer, you'll be licking her pussy before too much longer, and letting her lick yours if she wants to do it. The same goes for Emily. I told you, right from the beginning, that you need to contribute more than you were offering."

"You aren't really promising me anything, but I'm having to make all these promises to you."

"You don't have to make any promises, Brenda. I didn't even bring you here to get you to make any promises. I've been thinking about you, and I really wanted to fuck you again. I did, and it was great. I really enjoyed it. I came so hard, I don't even feel like doing it again, and that never happens to me. Your little kitty is better than it ever was."

"Would I be your girlfriend, or just someone you liked to screw?"

"That depends on how you behave. I'm not interested in telling people you're my girlfriend and then finding out that you're fucking other guys besides me. Have you fucked Gary since you came back?"

"No. I haven't been with anyone."

"I'm going to ask him and Emily. I'll find out if you're lying."

"I haven't even seen him since I came back. I'm not lying to you. I haven't done anything with any boy since way before I went back to that school. I'm not a slut, even if you think I am."

"So, does that mean you would be willing to promise not to do anything with anyone else except me, and whoever I said you could do things with?"

"Would I be your girlfriend or not?"

"I already answered that. I'm going to wait to see how this works, before I decide about that. Emily might decide I couldn't have another girlfriend, and then I'd have to decide if I would let her dictate things like that to me."

"So, even if I was your girlfriend, I wouldn't be the only one, and I'd have to do things I didn't want to with other girls?"

"You don't make it sound very attractive when you say it like that. I'd never make you lick another girl's pussy unless I was already willing to buy you a new car. I would also make sure you get to go with Mama, the next time she wants to go to Springfield, to buy some new clothes. I'd even set it up so you could charge for drinks and meals out at the country club, on my family account. It isn't like I wouldn't be taking care of things that are important to you. You help me, and I'll help you."

Brenda had two tiny tears slide out of her eyes, and run down her cheeks. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears too.

"You want a whore, not a girlfriend. I'm not going to be anybody's whore."

"Did I mention that I'd want to give you an allowance too? I want to make sure you can buy gas, and have some money to get other things you might need. You don't need to think of it the way you are. Besides, you'd be more of a kept woman than a whore. I'd never share you with another guy, only with one or two girls in my life."

"I still wouldn't be rich. I wouldn't have anything more than I do right now, except for a car."

"You'd be the girlfriend of a very rich man. Who knows? Things might change, later on. If I liked you again, and you proved I could trust you, I might fall in love with you all over again. You're still the prettiest girl I've ever seen. My dick stands right up the first second I see you. It doesn't do that with any other girls. I can't just forgive and forget what happened before. You can't expect to get a brand new start with me."

"This isn't what I always wanted for us. You might just be saying these things to get me to help you with Emily. When I do that for you, you might not care about me any more."

"When we were fucking, Brenda, did it feel like I didn't care?"

"No, it felt nice."

"It felt very nice to me too. I knew, when we were making love, that this was real for you too, that you really were enjoying that it was me on top of you. You weren't just pretending to want me inside you."

"I thought you always knew how I felt about you. I've thrown myself at you, ever since I first met you. Now, you're just planning on using me, and with all your money, you end up getting to do whatever you want."

"That's right. I'm using what I have, to get what I want. I guess that's one of the changes in me. I'm not happy not getting what I want, and it doesn't seem very intelligent for me not to use everything I can, to try to get what I want, and to be happier. I'm trying to negotiate better with people. Did Emily tell you about the time we flew out to California? My Dad bought me flying lessons for a graduation present. When I learn to fly, he's going to buy me a new plane. We could take our own trips, whenever we had time off, to go somewhere. If you think back, Brenda, I never treated you bad, not unless you did something you weren't supposed to do."

"You're getting your own plane? Will it be a big one, or just one of those little ones?"

"A smaller one at first, but I'll buy a bigger one later, when I've got more flying experience. Even the small one will be big enough to take three or four people, and all their luggage. You'd like flying places, and telling your friends, later, where you went. It will be great for me for flying back home on the weekends too. That way, I won't have to be so horny all the time, and you won't need to be either. I'd have to make sure you were getting regular fucking from me, so you wouldn't get tempted to end our agreement."

"If you didn't want to have other girl friends, it would be almost perfect for us."

"No, it would be almost perfect for you. That's not why I'm doing this though. I'm doing it so it's almost perfect for me. If you are an important part of my nearly perfect life, I'll treat you good. You can't be an important part though, not if it makes you feel like a whore. I wouldn't be happy, not if you weren't happy too. I want the people around me to be happy, but I don't want to make myself unhappy, just to make anyone else happy. Emily has to understand that too. It isn't just you that has to accept that things have changed."

"She isn't going to like any of this. She doesn't like what you've done so far. She probably won't do what you want. What happens then?"

"I'll either get over her, or else I'll have to keep looking for something she does want enough to be with me, and live with what I want."

"I need to get back home soon, but, can we do it again? Some of the things we've been talking about make me want to see if things would feel the same with you. Today, you've been different than I've ever seen you before. You talk like you don't really care that much about people anymore, but you say other things, things that tell me you've been thinking about what I need too. You must care a little, if you've thought about buying me a new car, and those other things. I just need to feel if you care when you're inside me again."

Brenda was wilder, and even more abandoned this time. She really let herself go, holding nothing back. It was a more frenzied coupling, with both of us working hard, to get as much out of it for ourselves as we could. When I finally rolled off of her again, the mattress and the sheet underneath her was puddled with her juices, and the end of my rubber was full with my cum.

"It isn't fair that you can make me feel like this, even when you don't like me or love me. How can you possibly love her more than me? I should be first, not her."

"If you keep thinking like that, neither of us are going to be happy. You need to concentrate on all the good parts. There will be a lot of good things."

"I'll need you to do that to me a lot, so I can stop thinking about what I don't like. I don't like having to share, or being shared."

"Do you think you're going to get a better offer?"

"Am I supposed to call Emily? Do I tell her that I'm back with you now, and you said I can't see her anymore?"

"You haven't answered my question."

"If I thought I'd get a better offer, I wouldn't have asked my question."

"Call her from here before you leave. Make sure she knows that we fucked, and that it was good for both of us. Tell her I didn't eat your pussy, and that I said I was leaving that job open for someone else."

"You aren't ever going to lick it?"

"Brenda, stop trying to figure out everything before you do what I ask. I already told you what I'm trying to make happen. You need to try to make it happen too, because that's what will make me happy. You make me happy, I make you happy. That's how it works."

I handed Brenda the telephone from the nightstand and watched as she dialed Emily's number. The two of them were talking together for at least ten minutes, and Brenda still hadn't started in talking about any of the things I'd asked her to say.

"I'm over at Kenny's uncle's house." Pause. "Yes, of course he's here." Long pause. "Twice." Pause. "I never said I wouldn't. I said I didn't think he wanted to." Very long pause, and I could actually hear a lot of what Emily was yelling into the phone. "It was better than before. I came all over the place, especially the second time." Pause. "He says I can start trying to be his girlfriend, but that I can't do anything with anyone else, unless he says it's okay." Pause, and a lot more yelling about me being too bossy. "He didn't lick me. He said he was leaving that job open for somebody else." Pause. "He didn't say who, but he did say I couldn't see you anymore. He's buying me a new car." Pause, additional screaming. It sounded like Emily might be crying. Brenda frowned after a few minutes and then handed the phone to me,

"Hello?"

"Did she tell you that I predicted you'd try to do this?"

"She said something about you telling her that some things would happen. Did you tell her it would work?"

"It won't work, because I'm still not interested in your plan."

"I guessed as much. You know, Brenda has always preferred me over you. You should see what she just did to my mattress. You could go swimming in all the cum she squirted out of her pussy. It looks like about a quart. Did you ever get a quart from her?"

"I knew you could take her away from me. I just didn't think you'd be so mean when you did it."

"Emily, I've changed. You helped me change. You made me tired of always ending up unhappy. Everybody kept trying to tell me I didn't need to be unhappy, that I was taking things too seriously, but I still wanted to try to play the game fair. I thought it was enough to just be the nice guy, but it never was. I'm not going to be unhappy anymore. If I have to, I'll hire someone to come in and lick Brenda's pussy. She loves having it licked, but when I try to lick it, it reminds me of you, and that just makes me unhappy again."

"I'm not going to do it."

"That's fine, Emily. I don't need you to do it to be happy. Do you think I can't find a hundred girls better looking than you, to do whatever I tell them to do? Love isn't the only thing. I love you, and I've got a lot of things that you want, including Brenda's very tasty pussy. I've got this theory, and you can tell me if I'm wrong. You kept picking fights with me because I was treating you too good. You like being treated like Brenda treats you. Well, you're in luck, because I've finally figured out what it takes to make you happy."

"You're wrong, Kenny."

"Really? Tell me that it didn't hurt you when I told you about Brenda squirting a quart, and that you didn't wish you were here so you could lick it all up. I bet you thought about licking my cock too, so I wouldn't have any of Brenda's juices on it. Brenda thinks you are a lesbian, but you told me you never liked any other girl that way. I think you're just a twisted little girl that gets off on being abused. I'll also bet that you have some interesting reactions when your father treats you mean, and yells at you. Is your pussy wet enough yet, or do you want me to keep talking to you?"

"Why are you being like this to me?"

"Because I love you so much that I can still love you, even knowing what I do about what makes you tick. I can treat you bad if that's what it takes. It isn't what I'd prefer, but I can be happy, knowing that you're happy too. Brenda isn't the only one who can give you what you need."

I looked over at Brenda, and she was staring at me like I was some kind of mutant or something. She couldn't believe I would speak to Emily, or to anyone, like I'd been doing. I reached over to her and gently cupped one of her breasts, and began manipulating it with my fingers. I signaled for her to come closer with the phone receiver I held in my hand. She did slide over, snuggling her back against my chest. I continued toying with her nipple as Emily and I kept talking.

"You're wrong, Kenny. I never wanted you to treat me bad. I wanted you to just love me in a normal way. You might be right about Brenda, but not about you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.